- Eight years of experience eliciting, analyzing and documenting system requirements for business intelligence (BI) applications at the Confidential.
- Twenty years of experience writing and editing a wide variety of documents that support the system development life cycle, for commercial and Federal government clients.
- Produced proposals, training materials, data dictionaries and on - line help.
- Utilized analytical and documentation experience to provide an immediate contribution to software development projects.
- MS Office Suite
- Oracle Business Objects
Confidential, Reston, VA
Senior Technical Writer / Business Analyst
- Confidential produced a comprehensive resource kit for the Confidential (AO) that addressed web security in the U.S. Court system. The resource kit will be utilized by the AO to encourage all Federal and State courts to implement web security tools. Document artifacts were maintained in a Sharepoint library.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
Senior Technical Writer / Requirements Analyst
- Confidential was a requirements analyst and senior technical writer for the Confidential Air Traffic Organization’s Business Intelligence (BI) group.
- Confidential conducted Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, elicited requirements from Confidential technical and business stakeholders, and analyzed Confidential business processes. He managed requirements using RequisitePro and Sharepoint.
- He also wrote and edited documents for all system design life cycle phases, including high level design documents, standard operating procedures, user’s guides, software requirement specifications, data dictionaries and operations manuals.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Confidential wrote and maintained user manuals and operations guides for Confidential ’s business systems.
- He wrote the help text for Confidential / Confidential ’s web-based timekeeping system, using RoboHELP.
- Confidential used PL/SQL to test Oracle Financial applications. He produced training guides for Capability Maturity Model (CMMI) software development processes.