- Known as being motivated by the sense of and helping others succeed.
- A go - to, driven, energetic team leader and problem solver.
- Eagerly embraces challenges and adapts well to new, high volume environments. 28 years of progressive experience in the insurance, banking and financial services sectors with a proven track record of operational process improvements and translating business goals and customer needs into architectural assets.
- A strong ability to cultivate partnerships and building lasting relationships with vendors, customers and colleagues.
- Known for bringing over twelve years of success working remotely.
- Innovative and resilient with a strategic vision; known for the ability to initiate new ideas.
- Experienced in leading, developing, and delivering business architecture efforts that support an improved customer experience and business operational efficiency.
- A catalyst to help ensure on time delivery, within budget, and architecturally aligned to strategy.
- Effective at connecting the dots, creating understanding and gaining consensus.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, make decisions and meet deadlines under high-pressure conditions.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Accountability Adaptability Communication
- Creativity Facilitation Leadership
- Organization Relationships Strategic Planning
- Budget/Staffing Reporting Mentoring Customer Service
- Project Management Change Management
- Process Improvement IT Implementations Metrics
- Problem Solving Market Research Graphic Design
- Vendor Relationship Management
- MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, One Note, Visio
- Windows Operating Systems
- NetOp (remote support tool)
- Skype for Business
- Photo Editor
- Kindle Create
- Canva (graphic design tool)
- Adobe (reader, editor)
- SharePoint, SharePoint Designer
- Mega (Architecture tool)
- Google (Docs, Drive)
- Lotus Notes
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Project Manager, Business Analyst
- Project Manager with success in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Led projects by taking an idea from inception to implementation. Guided teams through industry research, defining strategy and scope, requirements gathering, solution documentation; cost benefit analysis, resource and time to market estimates.
- High-profile projects (ex: Remote Deposit Capture, Business e-Banking for Agents, Mortgage Messaging Center).
- Each project was considered high profile as the impacts were significant to increased profitability, ensured compliance, and gained efficiencies.
- All were delivered within budget, on time, and met all requirements and compliance regulations.
- Compiled and presented budget and staffing reports for executive leadership.
- Developed, reviewed and implemented templates, processes and procedures for new technologies.
- Managed team workload by aligning team members with their skills and knowledge to increase productivity and ensure accuracy.
- Mentored new analysts joining the team using a self-developed program.
- Identified process improvements to gain efficiencies in resolving complex issues.
- Developed and led semi-annual asset attestation reviews for all Bank assets/supporting documentation. This resulted in internal/external audit findings being reduced as Bank was able to produce documentation and understand their processes and systems.
- Participated in internal/external audits as a knowledge resource for Bank.
- Developed a data base of over 600 banking compliance requirements which ensured Bank areas met compliance regulations and reduced the number of findings and Matters Requiring Attention
- Led team meetings both onsite and virtual.
- Resolved daily and critical issues using knowledge and navigating the organization.
- Performed troubleshooting on workstation issues in a call center environment.
- Negotiated pricing with vendors for items in policyholder claims.
- Worked directly with Agents and policyholders to replace claim items.
- Reviewed RFI/RFPs and new vendor contracts.