A Senior Support Engineer with 8+ years of experience in multiple technical support roles. Most recently as an Unified Communication (UC) Engineer with advanced knowledge of Confidential Lync/Skype for Business.
- Unified Communication
- Confidential Office 365
- Azure AD
- Provide support for transitioning team in planning, migration and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud - only configurations.
- Coordinate disparate groups in supporting a cloud PBX implementation
- Provide Polycom Resource Manager
- Support Real Presence Group Series room systems (500 and 700 series)
IT Quality Assurance
- Monitored production processing via random QA audits
- Conducted necessary quality inspections using proper equipment and techniques
- Conducted statistical analysis on select processes and report findings
- Assisted with problem solving - root cause analysis - corrective actions
- Maintained accurate documentation of quality inspection results
- Ensured incoming materials are in compliance to required specifications
- Ensured outgoing products are in compliance with required specifications
Office 365 Concierge Ambassador
- Assisted Office 365 customers with configuration and ongoing support of the Office 365 cloud suite of all applications.
- Managed Active Directory, MS Exchange, and Office 365 accounts for clients.
- Responded to and work requests for service and incidents in the company ticketing system.
- Documented all work performed within the requests.
Lead Security Analyst
- Administered Splunk in compliance with PCI and HIPAA regulation.
- Coordinated security assessments of networks, network access control systems, network and application firewalls, data loss prevention, web proxy, vulnerability assessment platforms and tools, antivirus and malware prevention.
- Monitored Security Event and Incident Manager (SEIM) .
- Performed incident management.
- Conducted regular security and physical audits on servers, computer systems, and networks.
- Created, tested, and implemented network disaster recovery plans.
Technical Support Engineer
- Used Remedy to manage and track incidents.
- Utilized network performance and security tools
- Provided support and troubleshooting techniques to clients for desktop support, helpdesk and server support.
- Provided technical guidance to customers and MS partners for migration and deployments.
- Automated Office 365's procedures utilizing Windows PowerShell.
- Educated clients about Office 365's features and the best practices following Confidential documentations.
Network Engineer - Firewall Implementation Specialist
- Investigated security events forwarded from client for security risks.
- Configured, deployed, and supported over 200+ high-end data center network security infrastructure devices
- Provided network engineering support for Data Services engineering group on security related networking issues.
- Participated in design discussions with VZW National Network Operations (NNO) Planning and Design teams to design new secured network segments and transport systems security policies for several locations.