- Driven IT professional, Certified Salesforce Admin and Scrum Master with 18+ years of broad range experience in Telecom, Retail and Education domain. Combines analytical skills, Business Analysis and creative problem solving to effectively lead high performing teams.
- Over 5 years of experience working in various Agile Environments.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Scrum Master with 4+ years of experience in leading various scrum teams.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Techniques using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Intensive experience in software specification analysis, developing Test Plans and Test cases using requirements and design documents while specifying Testing Overview, Approach, Strategy, Scope, Roles and Responsibilities.
- Well versed with User Story slicing and Estimation techniques.
- Experience in implementing Agile Scrum in Small & large level projects.
- Proficient in various Agile methods such as Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and Scrumban.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and problem - solving skills.
- Expert in coordinating different kinds of tasks between various teams.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and work on any project.
- Characteristics: Self-starter, Team player, Goal oriented, Eye to detail, quick learner, Innovative.
- Well versed and experienced with Salesforce.com and other CRM/Cloud based software received my Salesforce admin 201 certification. Specific skills and passions include special company initiatives in Program and Project Management, Process improvement, sales, training, new product development, Implement of Salesforce as well.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, Lookups, Pages, Classes and Interfaces.
- Proficient in performing detailed analysis of business and gathering technical requirements.
- Experience in creating various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility.
- Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDFC) i.e., System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Expert in preparing functional and technical design documents.
Project Management Tools: Rally, Jira/Confluence.
Test Management tools: Test Director 8.0, Quality Center 9.0/9.2, Star Team, Bugzilla 3.0, IBM Clear Quest 7.1, MKS Client, Rally and Test Rail.
Languages: APEX, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, Toad, Aqua Data Studio 6.5, DB Visualizer.
Applications: MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Access.
- Worked closely with Sr. Scrum Master to define new processes and refine existing processes.
- Defined processes and Agile best practices to improve teams’ throughput.
- Helped Business Analysts in slicing user stories and their sizing.
- Facilitated various Scrum ceremonies i.e. Daily Stand up, Weekly Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective and Sprint Demo.
- Coordinated and collaborated with Scrum Master across the organization to better improve Software development practices.
- Successfully groomed and developed Scrum Teams for the client.
- Helped Scrum Teams to remove impediments and Coached team members on Agile Principles and Practices.
- Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management using various information radiators.
- Coached Business Analysts on Product Backlog Prioritization and Organizing Sprint Backlogs.
- Coached the management on Scrum principles and Agile practices for their transition from Waterfall methodology.
- Maintained Scrum Boards for the teams using Jira.
- Used Confluence to maintain the Sprint Retrospectives and other Sprint Documentation.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Removed impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style.
- Coached team members on Agile principles and providing general guidance on the methodology.
- Engaged with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum within the organization.
- Worked closely with Product Owners to discuss/examine requirements and gaps.
- Coached Product Owners on Product Backlog Prioritization and Organizing Sprint Backlogs.
- Effectively used and maintained Kanban boards to track work for the production team.
- Took responsibility of delivery and management of the tasks of development teams.
- Tracked and effectively communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management.
- Efficiently handled releases and scrum related activities for 2 scrum teams- a Mobile applications team (3 onsite members) and an ecommerce team (5 onsite/2 offshore members).
- Empowered teams to self-organize and grow cross functionally.
- Attended Program Increment Planning sessions to plan Milestones and Goals to be achieved during the Product Increment.
- Conducted daily stand up meetings to discuss/Update on daily work progress, Roadblocks etc.
- Partnered with Product Owner and Business Analyst to ensure corporate wide understanding of project goals and time tables.
- Worked with scrum teams to discuss and measure team velocity for a particular sprint.
- Collaborated with Engineering Managers and cross functional teams to manage scrum/technical team dependencies and ensure project goals are met.
- Coached and mentored junior team members and peers.
- Successfully coordinated releases with other Scrum Masters in the Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities’
- Facilitate daily, weekly, and monthly project review meetings with c-level executives and project stakeholders
- Identify major milestones and establish critical path within the project plan while monitoring and reporting progress toward milestones on a daily or weekly basis as required
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training
- Monitor and adjust project schedules as needed to ensure timely delivery in line with client expectations, ensuring that schedules are met
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, including Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall
- Consult with internal and external/client Technical Specialists and Technical Leads to clearly determine the roles and requirements of each consultant
- Strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Seek out and champion new development, configuration and implementation efforts within current engagements to long term value to both the client and my employer.
- Involved in the project/solution, while reviewing technical work for accuracy
- Evaluate and prioritize Defect Reports and Change Requests
- Engage client to gather software requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams
- Translate stakeholder requirements into tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Identify and reconcile errors in client data to ensure accurate business requirements.
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Establish and define the theoretical basis and principles for estimating project effort and duration, while analyzing customer needs and recommending appropriate technical solutions
- Designing SFDC configurations and creating configuration specifications
- Providing configuration expertise for validation and testing
- Guide Business users towards “Best Practices”
- Consult with internal and external/client Technical Specialists and Technical Leads to clearly determine the roles and requirements of each consultant involved in the project/solution, while reviewing technical work for accuracy
- Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and technical documentation
- Facilitate the creation of Test Plans and Scripts and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)