- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst in banking and pharmaceutical industries.
- A thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & requirements gathering process. Proficient in all phases of Requirement Management, including gathering, analyzing, detailing and tracking requirements.
- Experienced in documenting Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and building process flow diagrams using VISIO.
- Well versed with UML and Process modeling using Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow & Workflow diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Skilled in creating Test Approach documents, test plans, test scenarios, test procedures, test cases, test data. Successfully fixed errors and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) working with team members.
- Performed Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, performance testing to ensure that the software meets the exact system requirements and specifications.
MS Office Suite 2007 (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, Project), MS SharePoint, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat Quality Center, HTML, DHTML, XML, SQL
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
- Gather new requirements and enhancement requests from clients, operations team and translate specifications to the development team with accurate mock - ups, functional requirement documents
- Involved in successful end to end launching of eMMa platform for 2 new clients
- Responsible for overall system upgrades and system migration
- Involved in opening JIRA cases, testing all system upgrades, reporting and following up on bug fixes
- Demonstrated system walkthroughs to brand managers and regional managers
- Responsible for drafting SOWs for existing and potential clients
- Responsible for accurate delivery of monthly Sunshine Act Reporting
- Lead daily status meetings with pharmaceutical clients and operations teams
- Conduct interview process with key stakeholders to deliver business requirements documentation
- Review project business requirements with technical teams
- Work closely with CITI internal UI team and deliver working prototype of configuration screens
- Create mockup screens with MS VISIO and PowerPoint for business requirements based on details gathered in meetings/workshops
- Created and upgraded wireframe templates, design mockups and prototypes using IRise tool
- Execute manual test case scripts and conduct walk-through’s / UAT sessions with global users
- Responsible for writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD) and obtain sign off from stake holders
- Conduct daily status and context setting calls with offshore BA and Technology teams
- Utilized Quality Center for directing, tracking and outlining needs during project SDLC
- Working collaboratively with business and IT teams to identify and document current business processes within Basel 2.5 templates
- Understand the strategic architecture that feeds into the Regulatory reporting systems
- Define solutions to enable the complete elimination of the spreadsheet process
- Analyzing and documenting control processes of Basel 2.5 out of scope templates for successful closure of audit point and receiving sign-offs from BMR (Basel 2 Measurement & Reporting) template owners
- Work with the QA team to provide input on Basel 3 business/requirements towards producing and executing test cases
- Interacted with the business team and gathered requirements for Phase 1 of the Project
- Preparation of the project scope document and presenting it to the key stakeholders to obtain Sign-off
- Responsible for writing Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD) and Users Guide
- Created mockup screens with MS VISIO and PowerPoint for business requirements based on details gathered in meetings/workshops.
- Performed daily status calls with the onsite and offshore team and reported status to managers & updated Project Plan
- Used SQL Queries to extract data from the databases for the data validation and routine report generation.
Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitated meetings with product, compliance, operations, vendor and technology stakeholders to define, review and obtain sign-off for Scope Document
- Defined Use Cases and Process flows for new functionality and documented them in Business Requirements Document
- Conducted BRD walkthroughs and obtained sign off from stakeholders
- Conducted weekly status meetings with all stakeholders
- Developed data flow diagrams, illustrating the flow of data from the Legacy systems into the Application database Tables, along with checkpoints for testing / verification
- Used SharePoint to manage and track project documents
- Used Quality Center to track requirements during test management
- Provided oversight during User Acceptance Testing, by guiding and the users with the changed and new functions of the application.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with the Subject matter experts (SME) to understand and outline all the functional and non functional requirements based on their needs and drafted a Business requirement document out of it.
- Responsible for creating Use Case documents, Business Rules documents & Business Process Flow diagrams.
- Developed high level test scenarios and test cases for validation and testing of features and functionalities and performed UAT of migrated platforms
- Tracked and updated issues in JIRA on a weekly basis
- Performed GAP (AS IS - TO BE) analysis of Merrill’s content management tool Stellent vs Bank of Americas content management tool PCMT to evaluate the existing features, advantages and drawbacks.
Business Analyst/QA Analyst
- Responsible for documentation of functional specifications, business requirements analysis, flowcharts and process maps.
- Liaising with technical leads and programmers and with business stakeholders to gather requirements and sign-offs on artifacts