PROFESSIONAL PROFILE SUMMARY:
- Over 9 years of IT experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business System Analyst and Quality Analyst in various modules with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Eliciting the documents, Business Process Flows, Development, Production, Post Production Support, and Maintenance.
- Responsible for managing, brainstorming, documenting, grooming and maintaining a product backlog and ensuring the product requirements are developed, tested and shipped in increments throughout the agile project life cycle.
- I offer the ability to help build a team for the project, partner with the stakeholders to understand business needs, translate them into design, and drive implementation from start through launch.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies including Waterfall, Agile/scrum and CI C D
- Facilitated Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions and OTT Sessions with Business User Groups
- Facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Project team members.
- Multiple years of experience facilitating sprint - planning meetings, daily stand up meetings, sprint review, Refinement and sprint retrospective meetings acting as a servant-leader for the scrum teams.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to achieve team success.
- Proficient in coaching, mentoring and onshore and offshore teams on Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Managed to implement Agile Scrum Framework from Waterfall and make teams Understand how that can help In Return on Investment.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and Prioritization of the User Stories.
- Creating User Stories and Acceptance Criteria of elicited requirements and perform the requirements walkthrough with business users for review and approval.
- Helping the business users to prioritize and organize the functional requirements in "Must-to-have" and "Nice-to-have" features.
- Skilled in defect management and tracking, using Quality Center/ALM, Clear Quest.
- Conversant with creation and management of Agile reporting artifacts like Release/ Product Burn down Charts, Sprint Burn down charts and Velocity.
- Extensive experience in creating Screen Mockups, wire frames using Balsamiq
- Multiple years of experience working with Business Analyst to plan and ensure product backlog is prioritized, pre-refined, and has enough detail, so that it is ready to be worked on by the team to avoid any downtime, ambiguity or rework
- Expertise in use of Agile Management tools such as, JIRA/Confluence, TFS, VSTS MS Project, and Visio.
- Responsible to Track, Document, Capture, Manage and Communicate the Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) which helped in controlling numerous artifacts produced by the teams across the deliverables for a project.
- Experience in designing Test procedures, Manual Test Cases and preparing Quality feedback to QA team & manager.
- Strong experience in Driving the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Interface with clients from Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technologies, and Outside Vendors and act as their customer interface point as the lead of the Projects.
- Experienced in writing modules and end users
- Highly results oriented and self-motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills, and Leadership Qualities.
- I strive to ensure, there are no details that are overlooked, timelines not followed, or deadlines not met. Being flexible and agile while adapting to fast pace technology changes is something I challenge myself to do, despite tight deadlines.
Business Skills: Business Process Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Use Case Model, JAD/JRP Sessions, Gap Analysis & Impact Analysis, User Stories, scrum meetings, Retrospective Sessions.
Methodology: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall and CI CD
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Browsers: Internet Explorer 10 and 11. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox
Visual Modeling Tools: IBM RequisitePro, Clear Quest, Clear Case and MS Visio.
Database: Oracle Database. DB2, MS SQL
Web Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0/3.0, SunOne Server 5.2.
Management Tools: HP ALM, Jira, MTM, TFS, VSTS
Other Tools: RapidMiner, Tableau, WinSCP, MOVEit, SSMS
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Scrum Master/BA Lead
- Implemented the project from the initial stage till the deployment of the final product. Acted as the liaison between technical team and business following SAFe practices.
- Involved in assisting the Assistant Director in planning, scheduling, and controlling projects based on schedules and requirements outlined by the business.
- Organize and facilitate OTT sessions, daily stand-up meetings, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Weekly Scrum of Scrum, retrospectives, backlog grooming and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Worked collaboratively with Product Owners and cross-functional development teams on their Agile journey to support development and software delivery onshore and Off-shore
- Deeply involved in continuous delivery of the shippable product by ensuring that the requirements are met as per the acceptance criteria and the use case scenarios laid out in the user stories.
- Proven ability to manage all collaboration activities between DEV, QA, PO and stakeholder teams coach/mentor the Product Owner and team on user story creation/prioritization, estimation and product backlog grooming via emergent design while supporting overall organizational goals
- Worked with managers to identify cross-team dependencies and manage inter-team tasks
- Helped the team review their sprint's work with each other and the business and update the product backlog with any new things learned by the team and the business over the course of the sprint.
- Cross- functional Coordination: Managed cross-team dependencies by chairing weekly cross-team Scrum of Scrum meetings with top stakeholders, working collaboratively across all departments to provide clarity around who is doing what, by when, and why
- Supported the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Used Agile management tools TFS and VSTS
- Prepared Cost analysis report for the project financial spending across multiple projects
- Assisted backend tester using JMeter to test the RESTAPI calls triggered from frontend with RapidMiner.
Confidential, Mentor, OH
Scrum Master/Associate Agile Project Manager
- Implemented the project from the initial stage till the deployment of the final product. Acted as the liaison between technical team and business.
- Gathered Requirements from Business team, had one on one discussion with Business groups, SME and Stakeholders.
- Managed Project scope to ensure delivery was compliant with scope commitment
- Guide the Scrum teams in Sprint planning with regards to the determination of effort required per Sprint (length of Sprint), as well as guidance in selection of additional user stories in case of overestimation of Sprints
- Managed Multiple Projects migration from Waterfall to Agile Scrum Frame work.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Enacted change and continuous improvement increasing the productivity of Scrum team and the quality of deliverables.
- Improving the visibility of the Project status, enabling the senior management to improve the speed and certainty on the decision making
- Managed a diverse IT team consisting of application architects, application engineers, and outsourced vendors
- Protected team from over-commitment, manage backlog, prioritize resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of major initiatives
- Collaborated with the team and Product manager to create user stories, maintained and prioritized the team backlog. Ensured acceptance criteria, benefit hypothesis and assumptions are clearly defined.
- Worked closely with the business teams on respective projects and in this process interacted daily with various subject matter experts.
- Conducted daily scrum stand up calls, Joint requirement planning session, Retrospective meetings, Grooming sessions and Prioritization of User Stories in product Backlog.
- Worked closely with QA lead to prepare test scenarios and Requirement traceability matrix.
- Used Jira for visualizing and tracking project progress.
- Managed the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlog to keep the track of Project.
- Experience in testing static and dynamic pages.
- Conducted UAT with the end user and assisted the Quality analyst in system testing.
- Actively worked on application Enhancement which includes Order Management System (OMS)
- Facilitated the QA team with test plans preparation and test cases.
- Expertise in Bug Triage concept and Defect resolution technique.
- Trained Customer Support staff and updated them about latest features.
- Used MS Word & Visio to document data flow of the AS IS process and TO BE process
- Enforced to give the desirable deliverables in a given time line.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- As a Scrum Master I was responsible for providing day-to-day project leadership of cross-functional project teams
- I facilitate daily scrum sessions and was responsible for removing impediments for the team’s pursuit of its sprint goals, managing scope and making sure the team remains in rhythm.
- Gather requirements by conducting meetings and brainstorming sessions with end users and SME and document them in documentation.
- Shall ensure that the stakeholders and project community are kept informed of the project’s status and progress.
- Enable the Scrum teams to perform at the highest level by instilling Scrum values, coaching the team, removing impediments, and protecting the team from disruption. ensured that schedules are developed and updated regularly. Was also responsible for escalation of issues and preparation of change requests as needed, identification and management of project risks along with the timely and accurate communication with scrum team members.
- Worked on bug tracking using Jira and Rally.
- Maintained project documents using Confluence.
- Analyze technical and functional requirements of all assigned projects .
- Work within a structured SDLC process of managing software maintenance and development .
- Lead multiple projects and provide Technical Customer support role on a rotating schedule for International customers .
- Assisted in Creating test plans for QA team and work with QA and Customers during customer acceptance processes
- Provided research data, advice, and guidance on multiple systems to senior level management and end user.
- Analyzed business methods from different departments to help guide the business in the right direction, while supporting the customer.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Follow Agile methodology which involves scrum meetings and sprint meetings (planning, Review, Retro) to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Involved in L3 Application support for .net based applications.
- Strong troubleshooting skills work with various teams and resolve Severity 3 and Severity 4 and Severity 5 issues.
- Worked on mobile and web Application for gathering the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Helped Product owner along with the scrum team with creating and prioritizing requirement backlog. Handled defected while during production and have the team work on the change request
- Managed daily scrum meetings to monitor the status as well as facilitate issue resolution; presented weekly business updates to the top management
- Experience on SharePoint, sharing the internal document with team and cross functional team.
- Involved in assisting the Project Manager in planning, scheduling, and controlling projects based on schedules and requirements outlined by the business.
- Experience with scaled Agile techniques and frameworks SAFe
- Worked closely with IT SME's and model development actuaries to document administrative system policy mechanics
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, Weekly Scrum of Scrum and participated on retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Managed off-shore and on shore team as a scrum master
- Participating in UAT and worked with Test manager for testing the application defects. Worked with Enterprise Architecture team to identify systemic defects requiring architectural remediation.
- Performed smoke test for each new build and responsible for Integration Testing and System Testing
- Explained Business Requirements and coordinate with Developers for New Requirements/Issue Resolutions/Change Requests.
- Coordinated with Admin System DBAs on identification and extraction of Source data. - Prepared
- Mapping Documentation for all stages of data flow from Source to Target
- Interacted and coordinated with SMEs/Business teams for New Requirements/Issue Resolutions/Change Requests.
- Responsible for fixing the code issues in the .net framework of the application.
- Identify, research, and diagnose production problems such as defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in systems functions, output, integration and content.
- Provide 24/7 on-call rotational support for high severity issues.
- Documented the complete design, development process to enable a seamless transition to those who were ready to take over the development process and to assist the end-users who were going to access the application.
Confidential, Exchange Place, NJ
- Gathered and analyzed data in support of business use cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements for mortgage loan origination system using company standards.
- Interacted with Business Owners, Users, and Stakeholders to identify Business System Needs, evaluated solutions for business problems, and prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Represented the business requirements in various alternative views such as process flow diagrams.
- Worked with SMEs of different groups to gain detailed knowledge of Treasury Services, Commercial Loans to understand the cross impacts of the system.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to define the impact of the new requirements on the existing GUI and further prepared Business Impact Analysis Reports.
- Designed Use Case Diagrams to define the Business Process.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate with each other, resolve problems at an early stage.
- Coordinated with the test team to check the Weekly Status and Report it to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for Interacting with the Developers to explain the proposed changes and ensure understanding of the system requirements to handle these changes.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Interview business area experts asking detailed questions and carefully recording the requirements in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people.
- Interact with SME's to elicit business goals and define goal-level requirements.
- Collaborate with financial analysts, investment analysts and accountants to collect and understand business requirements.
- Analyze Risks and created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) as a roadmap for the 'TO BE' system.
- Conducting JAD Sessions to resolve open issues, change requests so that the application meets the business requirements and deadlines.
- Helped the Business Users while performing the UAT testing and helping them resolve the defects in the environment.
- Actively involved in the Test Plan document preparation.
- Developed and designed the test cases and test plan document and analyzing the test rules.
- Kept a track of all UAT bugs/defects and helped the testers to resolve the issues and made a report of all the defects which were resolved.
- Identified, prioritized and designed various test scenarios.
- Used Quality Center/Test Director for requirement management, test planning, scheduling, executing test cases, managing and tracking defects.
- Reported the bugs, Email notifications to the developers using Test Director.
- Suggested measures and recommendations to improve the current application performance.