- 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master and Agile Practitioner with demonstrated ability to work with and coach cross - functional and high-performing teams in the industry.
- Worked in Scaled Agile Environment (SAFe) and skilled with excellent understanding of Scrum processes, artifacts and Scrum roles.
- Successfully coached and mentored teams to transition from traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methods such as Waterfall, to Agile strategies like SAFe and Scrum.
- Experienced in Agile Methodology and in conducting Scrum activities including daily stand up, planning, reviews, retrospectives and effective story development.
- Coached development teams to maintain continuous flow work and adhere to Scrum principles by embracing continuous improvement and dedicated collaboration.
- Proven ability in helping teams to maintain Scrum tools and metrics such as Story board, Action board, backlogs, burnup and burndown charts.
- Utilized vertical Slicing techniques to split the requirements of User Stories to adhere to the INVEST criteria.
- Established ability at assisting team in adoption of Scrum values and principles, removing impediments and roadblocks in achieving team goals.
- Worked in helping Product Owner in managing Product Backlog and experienced in writing concise User Stories.
- Conducted Sprint Review meetings to ensure that the acceptance criteria have been met according to the requirements of the PO and stakeholders.
- Conducted Sprint Retrospective sessions to inspect the utilized Sprint techniques, reflect on positive changes needed to increase the team productivity.
- Extensive experience in working with Agile teams with cross-functional skillsets to ensure timely delivery of organizational milestones.
- Coordination of business requirements by ensuring a transparent and smooth flow of communication between development team, stakeholders and senior management.
- Effective Agile servant leader with excellent analytical, team building, problem solving and communication skills, detail-oriented and self-motivated team player.
Agile Management: JIRA, Rally, Azure DevOps
Reporting Tools: MS Office Suite, Microsoft Teams
Languages: Java, SQL
Databases: MySQL, Firebase
Business Skills: Project Scheduling, Project Planning, Change Management, Project Budgeting, Impact Analysis
Confidential, Melbourne, Florida
Agile Scrum Master
- Facilitating Scrum activities such as planning, reviews, retrospectives and daily stand up meetings.
- Coached teams to adopt Agile methodologies and adhere to Agile principles and values.
- Assisted team in story sizing and task estimation.
- Assisted Product Owner in Backlog creation, prioritization and grooming.
- Facilitated iteration demos to ensure continuous integration at regular intervals.
- Removed barriers and roadblocks by finding the right personnel to assist the team.
- Effectively communicated team velocity and team progress to interdependent teams and other management.
- Worked with PO and team to establish minimum viable product for delivery.
- Assisted with communication between team members and between teams to improve transparency and collaboration.
- Provided support to Agile team by identifying possible risks and facilitating problem-solving.
- Coordinated with other Scrum masters to synchronize cross team dependencies.
- Facilitated retrospectives to help team reflect on processes that required improvement.
- Facilitated presentation of completed deliverables for approval of PO.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Coached teams in transitioning to Agile framework and methodologies by adhering to Agile practices and values.
- Facilitated collaboration across Agile teams to maximize performance and ensure continuous improvement.
- Helped team prepare for Agile events including demos with PO and stakeholders through continuous integration and refactoring.
- Helped teams in achieving commitments through concise story creation and task sizing.
- Assisted PO with maintaining and grooming of Product backlog.
- Identified potential risks to the project and facilitated effective problem-solving.
- Removed impediments and barriers for the team by identifying and resolving problems.
- Tracked completion of PI milestones and addressed/mitigated risks to the project.
- Assisted team in preparing for Scrum Events and System Demo.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrums with other Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineer to gain insights into team progress and possible risks/barriers.
- Maintained burnup and velocity charts to help Agile team monitor their progress and make the required efforts for on time releases.
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
- Conducted Scrum activities by maintaining timeboxes and removing impediments and roadblocks for team.
- Effectively managed delivery of integrated product according to organizational timelines.
- Assisted team in finding expert personnel as required.
- Conducted retrospectives to help team analyze improvement required in future iterations.
- Helped team prepare for Scrum events and conducted integrated demos at frequent intervals.
- Tracking of metrics like team velocity and effective explanation of burnup charts.
- Kept stakeholders updated of team progress through transparency and clear information.
- Coordinated with other Scrum Masters to work out interdependencies between Agile teams.
- Participated in Scrum of scrums to gain understanding about team progress and possible risks/barriers that need to be addressed.
- Used document analysis, user case scenarios and surveys to understand the business requirements and used the organizational templates to develop them.
- Prepared requirement artifacts such as Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Created test strategy document in accordance to business requirements document.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing and assisted in testing and enhancing quality procedures like Regression testing.
- Planned, executed and reported quality assurance testing efforts.
- Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix related document.
- Identified gaps in different processes and implemented process improvement initiatives across the business model.