OBJECTIVE:Seeking position in IT Management
- Currently working over 9 months with Confidential on Confidential IMPACT & over seven years with Confidential on Confidential ITIP and have been over 14 years on a Confidential contract and over 20 years of overall IT experience.
- Dedicated, known for outstanding service and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and energetic professional with a combination of technical and management skills.
- Able to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Dependable and customer focused, with an emphasis on providing service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Professional with broad experience and extensive knowledge in cross - functional IT project management, Agile methodologies and techniques.
- Consulting, analyzing, designing and managing IT systems projects.
- Passion for constant improvement.
- Ability to solve all IT related issues in a firm.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make good decisions in stressful situations.
- Effective team leader with strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Flexible and detail oriented attitude.
- Managed a team and participated in all aspects of Config, Change & Release Management in a very Agile environment
- Successfully transitioned the entire Config, Change & Release from previous contracting company to the current employer
- Performed gap analysis & identified gaps that were communicated to the customer for resolution
- Coordinated with all levels of supported process: development teams. Engineering teams, process improvement teams, internal approval teams and client approval teams
- Developed and maintained a strong working relationship with the client team
- Developed and presented training materials to various groups across all levels of the organization
- Got the team put together presentation on the various functional areas within the team & presented to the upper management
- Delivered all the required deliverables accurately & in a timely manner to the customer
- Managed the tickets in Remedy for the Release purposes for the asset deployment in the various environments
- Managed both application & Infrastructure release plans. Effectively managed DTE/ITE & Production Request for Changes and ensured that the CMDB is updated accurately by the appropriate resources
- Effectively communicated with all levels of an organization from the highest levels of management to technical staff and non-technical staff. Well versed with all Confidential processes related to Config, Change and Release
- Provided accurate status reporting of team to the upper management and on time
- Also provided flawlessness in the time approvals of the resources
- Managed the Config, Change and Release team to provide the best service management level in an Agile working environment to the customer
- Acts as the central resource and driving force for the design and process of Release, Change & Configuration Management in an Agile environment
- Managed the application release testing and timely delivery of TARs to the application owners for their Production Request for Changes
- Managed the application and infrastructure release plan
- Managed the delivery of the Releases and Repair Operations to check for its completeness and accuracy. Worked with several folks to get the required documentation needed as per the customer requirements and guidelines. Utilized effective communication as well as interpersonal skills in doing so
- Managed the builds of Release and Repair Operations on Top platform in a timely manner
- Managed the Collabnet tickets to make sure the process is adhered to from the delivery of the assets to production and until the application is ‘Live’
- Managed the Releases and Repair Operations code merge to the trunk in Subversion
- Managed subsequent branch creation for the next Release and Repair Operation upon requests
- Managed providing accurate statistics of the various branches, builds and merges performed, Agile methodologies setup and renewals to be provided to the customer for monthly reporting purposes
- Managed Set up of new and renewals to the existing Agile Methodologies as needed
- Managed ITE / DTE Request for Changes enforcing accuracy and completeness of the required documentation as needed
- Provided Release support for hosting the daily Release Management call, provided daily and monthly Release statistics and scheduling of Agile Methodologies
- Approved Production Request for Changes from Release perspective as needed accurately and timely
- Provided Change support as needed mainly for inquiries
- Provided monthly statistics for Change Management purposes accurately and in a timely fashion
- Provided training to all the folks that needed a thorough understanding of Releases processes and Collabnet usage.
- Assisted peers as well the entire user community in understanding and applying the tools, Agile methodologies and processes of Release Management to their level of comfort
- Managed the customer expectations and their needs and providing quality work so as to keep them happy
- Escalated issues and concerns in a timely manner to the upper management for speedy resolution and to avoid unnecessary conflicts later on
- Attended the MDR meeting to make sure the entire Request for Changes are coordinated with Release
- Tracked Request for Changes discussed at the SCCB meetings for reporting purpose. Processed ITE Request for Changes enforcing accuracy and completeness of the required documentation
- In a Configuration Release QA IV&V Management role used Collabnet and Subversion to stage the various assets to its staging repository for its successful deployment for Confidential
- Created and modified IV&V checklists for Delivery Release Notice, Build Doc, Test Case Doc, Requirements Doc, User Acceptance Doc and enforcing on the same on the various projects. Created branches for the various Releases and Repair Operations as needed
- Performed the merge of the Production code to the trunk to form baseline once the application is deployed into Production
- Managed all Change, Configuration and Release Management activities in all the environments such as development, testing, production and business environments
- Established and maintained Software Configuration management processes, developed Configuration Management procedures and identified items to be put under configuration control
- Tracked changes to various types of configuration items to include hardware and software components and documents Created metrics to track various Releases that were deployed to Production on a quarterly basis as well as monthly basis
- As Apps functional resource incorporated the Apps setups for the Customer Relation Management system
- Created the necessary Groups, Responsibilities, Inquiry Types, mapped the Inquiry Types to the Responsibilities, Problem codes, Problem code mapping, Value sets, Extensible Attribute Groups, added the Extensible Attributes, Database Views, Associated the Extensible attribute Groups to the Inquiry Types, created Association Pages for Inquiry Type to Extensible Attribute Group and also set some of the Profile Options in the Apps 11i
- Worked on Discoverer 4i, gathered new requirements for enhancing and maintaining the folders in the Business Areas
- Gathered requirements needed for new procedures and functions for the business areas
- Gathered requirements for data cleaning, data fixing as well as for purging records. Worked on gathering functional requirements as well as writing quite a few functional requirements needed for the applications that I worked on as well for the team
- Worked on gathering the new requirements for BI Discoverer 10 G with the users
- Worked on analyzing the new Business Areas that were needed for the new 11.5.10 Env
- Communicated the requirements with the appropriate consultants who then designed the system
- Performed Quality Assurance for all the applications for the team