Senior IT professional seeking a role as a Business Analyst/Documentation/Solution Specialist where I can utilize a wide range of capabilities encompassing Content Management/ Digital Engagement Platforms, Analytics, e - Commerce (Magento, SAP Hybris), Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com, SAP C/4 HANA), Business Process Modeling (Activiti, jBPM), Digital Asset Management ( Confidential, Aprimo) and IdM (SiteMinder, Ping Federate, SSO) across the entire SDLC from Project Management, Analysis & Design to Development and Deployment, Post Deployment Support and Change/Release Management. Over the course of 20+ years I have had considerable professional exposure to various IT business domains including Publishing, Open Source Software, Finance, Digital Marketing, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, and Cloud Infrastructure and continue to effectively make us of best practices driven tools and techniques pertaining to requirements elicitation and specification, project management, business process management, software development, continuous integration and deployment, content management systems, technical and end user documentation, customer relationship management - ultimately aimed at delivering software design & development artifacts, business/functional/technical requirements & specifications, User Stories, POCs, APIs, software/cloud services & infrastructure integration pipelines, and all forms of project documentation.
CMS/Portal/LMS/eCommerce/DMS: IIS, Apache, Tomcat, GlassFish, JBoss, Drupal, Liferay, Confidential AEM, Sitecore, Telerik Sitefinity, Magnolia, Hippo, Alfresco, WordPress, Nuxeo, Jahia, WebLogic, Oracle UCM/WebCenter, TeamSite (Interwoven), Documentum, OpenText, Vignette, FileNet, Dot Net Nuke (DNN), SharePoint, Confluence, Microsoft Dynamics, DocuWare, SAP Hybris, Insite Commerce, Demandware, Magento, BigCommerce, DocuShare, Skillsoft, Salesforce.com CRM, SalesPage, ZohoDocs, OpenKM, Seismic
Confidential, New York, NY
Product Manager& Senior Business Analyst
- Worked with global and local Technical teams, Design/UX resources, and other PMs and leading in creating a range of AEM 6.3/6.4 deliverables for Confidential & Confidential clients.
- Created a range of detailed project documents including Function Specifications (FSDs), Design Specifications, User Stories, AEM Component Authoring guides, and Project Roadmaps.
- In creating functional/design/technical specs and user stories incorporated various artifacts including multivariate or A/B test scenarios and web prototypes from Sketch and Invision.
- Collaborated in AGILE environment via JIRA & SharePoint; Created story tickets and performed routine Backlog grooming; Created/updated team documentation pages within Confluence.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Technical Business Analyst/Documentation consultant
- Responsible for facilitating migration of 13+ TB digital assets and metadata from existing DAM system(ADAM/Aprimo) to Confidential Experiences Manager Assets (AEM v. 6.4)/Asset Share.
- Worked closely with various on and offshore team members including Architects, Delivery lead, Developers, QA, and various client partners both on the business and technical sides.
- Provided functional and technical guidance in the form of demos and walk-through of AEM Asset Management, Workflow, Portal Administration and Integration capabilities.
- Primarily responsible for coordinating with Agile SCRUM team throughout entire life-cycle of project including Discovery, Design, Implementation/Execution, GoLive, and Post-GoLive.
- Primary responsibility for delivering entire requirements set/user stories specific to a wide range of taxonomy and metadata migration scenarios and user journeys; metadata models; gap analysis; end product configuration & customer support documentation; integrating with in house systems; Integrating with Confidential Analytics Cloud platform tools; Agile Backlog grooming.
- Building DAM Portal for Confidential client along with Confidential Managed Service employing numerous tools incl JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Jenkins, ServiceNow, Amazon AWS, and AD/SSO/IAM
- Worked with key stakeholders to ensure IAM/IdM Multi-factor authorization/authentication/SSO schema adhered to security guidelines around identity driven data access policy and RBAC.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
Senior Agile Business Analyst consultant
- As a Business analyst tasked with coordinating with all stakeholders to facilitate, define and validate all requirements and user stories for the implementation of multiple Sitecore Web CMS project work streams utilizing v. 8.1 and 8.2 xDB/Marketing and Analytics Platforms
- Established Definition of Done and formulated Acceptance Criteria between client/product owners and dedicated team of offshore Sitecore developers in relation to production Web Support issues impacting front and back-end digital content development and deployment.
- In coordination with chief Testing Engineer/SCRUM Master, In-house Sitecore developers, Product Owner, UI/UX, and several offshore development and testing teams played a leading role in effort to work through backlog to update and address all open and critical issues for several production multinational WCM implementations.
- Performed Client Reviews and Presentations for new functionality on a weekly basis or as requested by client in coordination with Marketing Department and Brands/OpCOs.
- All work performed within AGILE/SCRUMBAN environment utilizing systems including: Microsoft TFS, Git, Visual Studio, PowerShell, TDS, SCORE, and Clay Tablet Translation connector.
- Provided development/production/troubleshooting support for a dozen Web Properties/Brands including Allegis Global Solutions, Aerotek, TEK Systems, MLA, and Aston Carter.
- Primary responsibility for grooming several Content & API (SOAP & RESTful) Sitecore Integration user stories/requirements related to SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Brightcove CDN and Maxhire/BullHorn, Google Analytics, and Confidential Analytics/Omniture
- Worked with product information management(PIM) focused team to facilitate design and development of various data quality initiatives, import mappings and BPMN workflows.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Web Applications SME & CMS Technical Business Analyst
- Technical Business analyst in charge of all SDLC activities within the domains of Web Services, Web content management, Document Management, Datawarehouse /Datamart Integration, MDM, and Enterprise Content Management.
- Worked in coordination with head of North American IT and PMO office as the key point of contact for the operation and maintenance of multiple web properties spanning North America, China, South Korea, and Asia Pacific regions.
- Provided technical consultation and input in evaluating and choosing among multiple DMS, CMS, and ECM platforms which drove global web initiatives and ultimately laid foundation for business and architecture and global content integrations.
- Worked with Products team in ensuring OMS and IMS software systems such as Charles River were integrated throughout the desktop and online order management lifecycle.
- Worked with enhancing existing tools for broker management, order execution & management, data charting and visualization, and trading analytics & transaction cost analysis pipelines.
- Engaged all stakeholders for purposes of gathering technical, business, and design requirements pertinent to documenting numerous ongoing internal technology, Workflow (BPM) and financial product oriented initiatives, dependencies, and escalation procedures.
- Documented software architectures, business processes, operations (runbooks), data models related to security, workflow, data integration, data consumption & analytics requirements.
- Evaluated analytics tools such as Tableau, Omniture, and QlikView for fulfilling data visualization, Business intelligence (BI) and OLAP requirements of Digital Marketing team.
- Lead requirements gathering, definition and coordinated with development work-streams around content management integration for Sitecore 8.1/8.2 based CMS platform.
- Prioritized activities from technical writing and editing BRDs, SRS, and FSDs (including epics and user stories) to coordinating technical BA validation, worked to ensure PROD environments met all SLAs and were operating optimally, and migrating legacy content from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013/2016 and Seismic DMS.
- Defined technical integration architecture requirements for multiple internal CMS and CRM systems including Sitecore, SharePoint, Office 365, Seismic, Alfresco, Salesforce and SalesPage.
- Help guide security driven discussions around DMS/CRM/CMS integrations with respect to federated identity and access control related to Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and SSO.
- Worked with head of North American sales gathering workflow, metadata, document management requirements between salesforce.com CRM and Seismic.
- Responsible for conducting year-end audit of documents, processes, and work streams subject to legal, compliance, and regulatory data retention related guidelines.
- Collaborated with developers and other stakeholders in launching roadmap and evaluating e-Commerce initiative relative to procurement and delivery of Specialized institutional reports via SAP Hybris controlled Order Management System integration.
- Participated in design and development of e-commerce business development strategy and engaged in POC whereby Hybris Administrative Console (HMC) was utilized.
- Engaged multiple channels in working out integration strategies involving testing core functionalities of Hybris PIM including Product Information Management, Catalog, and Order Management, and PIM configuration.
- Hands-on involvement in QA testing, UAT testing, Regression testing, and integration testing for deployments on SharePoint, Sitecore, and Salesforce platforms.
- Worked with Web Services, Sales and Marketing teams on evaluating requirements for e-commerce integration involving Sitecore, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Responsible for content development supporting L&D team in various capacities including development of SCORM compliant eLearning content targeting SkillSoft platform.
- As a key member of the web services team collaborated on bi weekly basis with digital marketing team to ensure all content delivered to the various global websites meet all company-wide strategic objectives and campaign management objectives.
- Lead in all efforts related to ensuring all technical documentation aimed at operational personnel, help desk, developers, testers, and architects meets business and technical goals and satisfy customer needs.
- Supported day to day workflow around integrating financial data from multiple sources such as IDS; designing requirements documentation/specification for enterprise, databases (SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle), and CMS systems integrations; Supported maintenance team around protocols to ensure timely SSIS datamart/datawarehouse runs.
- Worked with AGILE project lifecycle management and problem management tools such as ServiceNow, Redmine, TFS, Confluence, JIRA, and HP Quality Center.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Conducted all business analysis, requirements gatherings and documentation for large enterprise scale Sitecore 7.5 implementation developed using Visual Studio 2015.
- Served as a Sitecore SME and lead in all technical documentation and Business Analysis efforts in the project where I am responsible for producing and validating a wide variety of project documentation artifacts including: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Technical Solution Design, System Architecture Specification, Deployment Best Practices/Guide, UAT Testing Workflow, Developer Training, Content Editor User Guide, Release Manager Guidelines among others.
- Worked directly with principles, senior architects, front and back end developers, UX designers, release and project managers in driving effort to deliver in a timely fashion high quality technical documentation on all phases on the project SDLC from requirements to development, deployment and post deployment training and support.
- Performed internal technical audit and provide oversight and consulting on external audit of Sitecore development practices, systems architecture and solution design.
- Worked with Sitecore 7.5 solution stack including: DMS, xDB, MongoDB, Experience Analytics, Google Analytics integration, Email Campaign Manager, Web Forms for Marketers, Workflow, FxM, GeoIP, Azure Cloud Deployment, Enterprise systems integration via API, as well as SharePoint and Wordpress content Integration and migration.
- Developed and documented Proof of Concept (POC) for use case of integration between Sitecore Analytics databases (SQL Server & MongoDB) and Tableau Business Intelligence data visualization software.
- In the capacity of Solution Architect I helped develop solution migration and upgrade strategy from Sitecore 7.5 xDB to version Sitecore 8.1 in Q2-Q3.
Confidential, New York NY
DevOps Engineer/Technical Writer/Content Developer
- Responsible for overall documentation development and editorial cycles for DevOps and other IT Infrastructure groups using Confluence Wiki.
- Wrote scripts and software to automate all aspects of the creation of documentation to facilitate efficient production of content throughout the SDLC .
- Coded in Python utilizing Confluence API (including REST and XML-RPC) to grammatically create and deploy technical documents and user content.
- Developed customized Plug-ins in Java to facilitate automated extraction and deployment of various documentation and web application elements.
- Lead in Documentation Automation process and templating via Python/Jinja2/Django Engine coding.
- Created DevOps technical documents including large library of Readme files, Developer documentation and Release Engineering process guides.
- In the capacity of DevOps Engineer wrote automation scripts and coded in Python and Java to interact with Confluence platform via REST, and XML-RPC API's.
- On a daily basis utilized expertise in Java Enterprise systems, Servlet engines (Tomcat, JBoss), WCM/CMS (including Drupal, Alfresco, Nuxeo, AEM, Liferay), and Enterprise Service Middleware (ESB) such as MuleSoft.
- Documented the provisioning of various CMS and Wiki infrastructure components including Liferay, Alfresco, Magnolia, Sitecore, Drupal, and Confidential AEM.
- Administered, installed, and utilized and range of Confluence Plugins and Macros including CLI, Balsamiq, Gliffy, PlantUML, Tempo, Tempo Folio, Graphviz among others
- Managed the creating and editing of content within spaces on the Confluence server including project plans, workflows, user training guides related to the integration between Confluence and other Atlassian development and collaboration tools such as JIRA and SourceTree.
- Utilized expertise in Content Management Systems and coding to customize Confluence Collaboration server via plugin architecture using available language APIs including Python and Java on Ubuntu and Debian based development environments.
- Worked with Senior Developers, Architects, Project Managers, DevOps Engineers, Release Managers, SCM Team Leads, and other Infrastructure team members on and offshore.
- Worked in Presales with DevOps team in helping team scale from Confluence and JIRA tooling on premises to Cloud based deployment.
Technologies/platforms included: Python, Java, Mac OS, Linux (RHAT, Ubuntu), .NET, REST, Confluence, JIRA, Sybase, Travis CI, Ansible, Elasticsearch, Nginx, Nagios, IAM, SiteMinder, New Relic, Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Git, GitFlow, Maven, IDE's such as IntelliJ Eclipse and PyCharm, Cloud APIs such as AWS, Rackspace and OpenStack along with various others tools.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sitecore CMS Consultant
- Responsible for all business analysis and development of Sitecore (version 7.2) managed North American public facing website.
- Managed the effort to enhance and remake north American site as fully mobile friendly and responsive.
- Responsible for all website Content Development, Digital Content Editing, Page Design, Content Updates, and System Administration for the entire North American region.
- Created and managed the technical components related to the implementation of Campaign Management and Marketing Analytics in Sitecore including Experience Analytics, DMS, Email Campaign Manager, and Web Forms for Marketers.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
AEM/CQ5 CMS Technical Analyst Consultant
- Responsible for day to day content/digital asset management, system administration, monitoring and maintenance of AEM v. 6.0-based website.
- Responsible for performing a range of 24x7 support activities including site management, AEM Forms management, Workflow creation, system administration, component development, and solution architecture.
- Lead in all phased of solution design and delivery including development, testing, deployment and training/documentation.
AEM /CQ5 Analyst/Solution Designer and Software Developer
- Provided analysis of integrations between AEM WCM, DAM and Confidential Creative Cloud Applications such as Illustrator. And FrameMaker
- Provided guidance on design and documentation of system architecture as well as in the specification of the component customizations.
- Worked with lead Systems Architect in analysis and development of PC for customized multilingual application extensions.
- Documented system functionality including: component customization, UI/UX features, and DAM XMP Metadata interactions.
- Developed components, UI features including Widgets, product enhancements, and other features for final phase of a website of a large financial institution.
Web Content Management Analyst/SME /Pre-sales Solution Architect
- Within WCM/ Digital Asset domains performed business analysis, technical specification writing, design and development for various clients on several enterprise CMS and Portal frameworks.
- Facilitated development projects in collaboration with onshore and offshore teams utilizing Agile/SCRUM-based development methodologies.
- Provided integration solution architectures focused on industry leading CMS/Portal frameworks including Liferay, Confidential CQ5/AEM, and Sitecore.
- Provided blueprint of design/architecture of integration between AEM deployed on in the Cloud and SAP Hybris e-Commerce B2B PIM and MDM systems.
- Worked with client and offshore AEM developers to design, create and deploy Sites, Digital Assets, Workflows, Components and integrating with the Marketing Cloud.
- In coordination with various business partner channels and developers evaluated automated workflow processes involving multiple CMSs (CQ5/AEM & Liferay) integrated with Hybris and Magento product and order catalog management systems.
- Lead requirements gathering & facilitation, architecture, proof of concept development, testing (designing A/B and multivariate testing scenarios), and deployment on Drupal Content Management System.
- As Presales Solutions Designer employed open source tools Jaspersoft iReport, SAS, Pentaho Design Studio, and QlikView Desktop for Dashboard Analytics and Reporting on SQL data sets.
- Worked with various functional and technical teams in gathering requirements for Solutions involving integration between CMS, Portals, WCM, Mobile, and Marketing and Analytics tools like Aprimo and Unica.
- Engaged with clients in facilitating translation of requirements and the build out functionality including creation of test plans, scripts, deployment plans
- Engaged in multinational Agile AEM WCM implementation leading stakeholders on and offsite in technical requirements gathering, technical project management, road mapping, documentation, website design site development, deployment monitoring, and operational support.
- Provided Technical Documentation/Training for AEM Developers, QA Analysts, and Architects including Specs, On-Boarding Process Flows, Test Scripts/Reports, and Developer Guide.
- Provided Presales Proposal writing, BPM Process Modeling, RFP response, and Agile Project support for AEM, Drupal and Sitecore projects.
- Conducted Business Analysis and Facilitation of solution deployment via networking infrastructure utilizing Secure SSO and SAML.
- Managed implementation of CMS front end User Interfaces using Drupal, MVC, CSS, jQuery, and HTML5 and back end process management interfaces including jBPM, Activiti.
- Developed presentation content /PowerPoint slides addressing various topics including: ECM integration with Marketing Analytics platforms and helping Sitecore CMS clients understand various aspects of deploying Sitecore MVC Forms and integrating with CRMs such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com.
- Lead implementation of e-commerce B2B and B2C customer facing CMS-based websites including planning, development and deployment of SAP Hybris eCommerce, AEM and Demandware Drupal/Acquia integration solutions.
- Lead AEM solution implementation teak onsite and facilitated creation of initial deliverables including website solution architecture, multilingual site design, component inventory, and initial product release timeline guidance
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Technical Analyst/Solutions Architect/API Product Owner
- During project Discovery analyzed company infrastructure for hosting a range of dynamic digit assets via state of the art interactive Developer Portal.
- Wrote feasibility report based on full analysis of requirements for API playground/management platform.
- Elements of solution included RESTful Web Services, Identity Access Management, Self Service Experience Management, Swagger, and WordPress.
- Delivered Proof-Of-Concept(POC) based on testing, configuration, and implementation of various portal Integration Platform technologies against detailed requirements including: Liferay 6.1 EE, CQ 5.6/AEM, Alfresco 4, Jahia 6.6, WebSphere Portal 8, and eXo 4, Nuxeo 5.7, and Magnolia 4.5.