As a Business Analyst with over 6+ years of working experience in IT with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Application Design, I aim to utilize my strong prioritization skills and analytical ability to achieve the goals of your organization.
Confidential, Pekin, IL
SR. Business Analyst/ Digital Manager
- Run and Maintain Portfolio’s for Sales & Marketing, Admin Services and Print Engineering
- Delegated Member for CAB(Change Approval Board)
- Maintain Sharepoint Sites
- Managed Service tools includes Timecard Portal, Incidents, and Change Requests etc.,
- Managed Customer facing Websites (MyPI) and Agent facing website (Sitefinity)
- Played an important role in Point of Sale (POS) credit system conversion after unexpected staffing changes. Conversion involved moving from an outdated legacy system to a new system, which contained multiple redundant layers of service to ensure maximum uptime.
- Documenting data warehouse requirements such as Data standards and quality rules.
- Responsible for the development of a Data Warehouse for personal lines property and casualty insurance
- Deliver end to end mapping from source (Guidewire application) to target (EDW)
- Coordinated and Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) Sessions
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
SR. Business Operations Analyst/ Product Manager
- Provide digital functionality and technology expertise in support of business - side design and implementation using ATG and Endeca applications (Oracle Commerce).
- Lead, conduct and facilitate cross-organization meetings with business users and information technology personnel directed at obtaining solutions to system and business problems.
- Lead ATG content and catalog management within learn and shop/order flows using Oracle Commerce BCC and Client, including ATG product catalog updates and maintenance, ATG profile and segment creation and management, and ATG promotion creation and management.
- Responsible working in Online Retailing, Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Customer (B2C) functions.
- Experience in planning logistics of inventory, budget, POS management for both physical and online location.
- Identified and managed dependencies and interdependencies between projects.
- Worked with the Project Sponsors and/or Product Owners in the planning of projects.
- Assisted the PM in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the project plan accordingly and conducted project related presentations.
- Responsible for producing impactful visualization of data through front-end dashboards across multiple aspects of the Confidential Digital channel, these key KPI’s and metrics were utilized by various levels of leadership across the Business and IT.
- Participated in development and implementation of cross-functional analysis, strategy development, and data-driven reporting related to digital business operations (Omnichannel, CRM, Digital Marketing, and Corporate Development).
- Maintained resource management and capacity planning models to support change delivery across multiple applications for Customer and Retail Recovery and Litigation processes.
- Also, owned specific functional areas within the Content Team to create and track project plans, managed issues and risks, managed teams indirectly and directly.
- Collaborated with Legal, Usability, Design, IT, UI and Testing teams as necessary to provide the best customer experience for all products and promotions.
- Provide quick turnaround time on root cause analysis and resolution of executive escalation issues.
- In short, was responsible for driving to completion the end-to-end work request process from requirements inception to production launch including testing pre- and post- production.
- Performed programming the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources, under supervision.
- Worked on various datasets and validating them in the most secured system of SAS environment SDD (SAS Drug Development System).
- Programming, testing, and documentation of programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries using SAS commands.
- Experience in analysing client portfolio performance for Point-of-Sale (POS) program.
- Developed programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision using Requirement Life Cycle Analysis.
- Provided advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision.
- Attended project team meetings, worked with Bio-Statisticians, Data Managers, and Clinical Research Managers as appropriate.
- Understand the Scope of Work, estimated the work completed, and manage Out of Scope single studies, under supervision.
- Responsible for budget and quote assumptions. Managed budget and resource requirements and provided revenue and resource forecasts for single studies.
- Generate business requirements and functional specifications and present information to end users as well as shadow development teams.
- Write the business specifications for the code and design from a business perspective.
- Execute business test cases and provide final approval for production release of software changes.
- Document all software changes and demonstrate final product to end user and provide any relevant .
- Assist clients with user acceptance testing process & defect management so that final user acceptance can be obtained.
- Manage scope creep by properly tracking change orders to original specifications.
- Maintain open lines of communication to monitor and ensure client satisfaction with software development; acts as a conduit between the clients and Shadow.
- Upon request, may serve as production trouble shooter.