- Operations Leader with exceptional talent for strategic planning & vision, strong risk management expertise, and solid negotiation skills; leading the planning and implementation of project, facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables. Defining project tasks and resource financial requirements, developing full scale project plans and able to assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Effective communicator with outstanding motivational skills, and proven leadership skills; build, mentor, and lead committed multi - level, cross-functional teams.
- Flexible style and personal presence to work successfully with and relate to full range of stakeholders including staff, management peers and staff, investors, and outside professionals.
- Expert in business analysis; managed and web support website, research and reporting; regulatory and legal compliance; organize and complete multiple projects efficiently and on time.
- Specialist in analysis and documentation of business operations, information technology and system development methodologies including Agile scrum, MS Excel, MS Access and Visio.
- Strong project management skills, adept at strategic planning, opportunity identification, and problem-solving.
- Responsible for the overall direction, managed multiple teas, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Strong experience in writing/creating business and system requirements for software, reviewing documentation, performing reviews and inspections during software development, and being actively involved during the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Minimized company liability by identifying common risk issues and establishing proactive mitigation methods. Managed multiple teams. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Successfully released customers’ website, which increased online users by 80%. .
- Reduced project time from 6 to 4 months long by creating detailed business requirements and working very closely with business and third party users.
- Strategic Planning & Vision
- Business Analysis
- Project Management Team
- Building/Leadership Staffing/Talent Development
- Resource Allocation Regulatory Compliance
Confidential, Moorpark, CA
Sr. Business Analyst
- Managed and web support of customers website, the initiation and planning of the project including facilitating the definition of objectives, scope, and deliverables ensuring the project is setup for success
- Collaborate with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation
- Accountable for financial projects and deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills
- Suggest and implement recommendations on efficiency improvements where applicable
- Assist business stakeholders in operational readiness activities, including impact analysis and documentation of process changes on weekly basis
- Build test plans, Use and Test Cases/stories in Agile environment and perform system testing utilizing these tools. Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing and obtain user sign-off
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives related to the assigned projects; demonstrate industry practices in project, business analysis and change management leadership
- Lead and assist other business analysts, with all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation to closing, to ensure technical solution meets business needs
Confidential, Oxnard, CA
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed all aspects of application development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Directed the planning and implementation of project including working with SharePoint applications using Agile scrum methodoloogy
- Responsible for innovative and market leading flame-resistant branded apparel solutions, a customer-facing, web-based system that enables fast and effective data processing of data B2B application
- Improved and deployed new systems and procedures for better tenant management and HUD dispute resolution.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Managed/Writing requirements and design of the Loan Modification Checklist application that enables fast and effective processing of loan modifications
- Acted as a liaison between Technology Organization and various line of business units, such as Enterprise Risk Management and Loan Servicing, for gathering and organizing business requirements for the application
- Conducted JAD sessions and documented business requirements using Use Cases and Business Process Flows; created user interface mockups
- Worked with Workflow Engine provider (PEGA Co) to specify configuration requirements and to develop interface details enabling smooth integration with the checklist application; created interface documentation detailing XML request/response structures
- Documented business rules, functional and technical designs using Excel and Access
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
Business System Analyst
- System analyst responsible for requirements and design of Bank's mortgage fulfillment system Confidential, a n-tier web based application supporting over 2,000 concurrent users that enables fast and effective loan processing
- Analyzed information Data Flow/Data mining operations from various source systems through reporting and analysis
- Created UML Class Diagrams detailing mortgage fulfillment business model
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Business/QA Analyst responsible for requirements and design Domain expertise in Healthcare insurance and Claims Analysis including Risk Assessment Indicators project
- Created and analyzed requirements and design specifications to ensure feature functionality of healthcare industry
- Experience with claims process
- Worked with Web services by using XML files & SOAP based standard called WSDL
- Executed test cases during functional, integration, acceptance, and regression testing phases
- Documented all testing activities for tracking performance and functionality development