PMO, Project Management, Technology, Design and Business Leadership specializing in Business Operations Platforms requiring optimization and best - practice strategies for Omni-Channel Customer Experience and Engagement Solutions. Dedicated and enthusiastic professional skilled at providing leadership for enhancing customer and call center experience across interactive response systems (IVR & Chatbots), digital (pc/mobile/tablet), smart devices, e-commerce, self-service, crm platforms, reporting solutions and call center voice/data channels. Implement technological and business operational improvements focused on enhanced brand, merchandising, sales, product and service.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Design Applications: IVR Systems, HCI, Speech-enabled & ChatBot Applications Contact Center Technology (IVR, CRM, Omni-Channel Inbound/Outbound Interactions)
Business Recommendation Analysis: IVR Caller Analysis, Caller Behavior & Sentiment, Self Service, Call Center Reporting/Scorecard/Data, Call Flow, End-to-End Caller Agent Experience, Business Rules, Automation Customer Experience & Engagement Solutions
PMO / Program / Project Management: SDLC / RMLC / Agile / Waterfall
Execution of Operational & Tactical Goals: Management Consulting / Vendor Management, Business Analysis / Quality Reviews / Process Improvement
Project Artifacts: RFIs, RFPs, Business Case, LOE, Functional/Non-Functional Requirements DocsBRDs, SOW, Project Charter, BRD, Program Plans, Project Plans, Functional / Technical SpecificationChange Control Requests, RASCI Logs, Budget/Forecasts, Test Plans
Technical/Business Artifacts: Technical/Business Requirement Specification Docs, Business Case Proposals, Customer Journey, Storyboards, SOW, Call Flows, VUIs, Wireframes, User Stories, Use Case Docs, UI/UX Design Mockups, User-State Mockups, Business Rules Event Flows, Current/Future State Process Mapping, Data-flow Diagrams, Integration Topology Maps, Development-System-UAT Test Plans
IVR Platforms: Five9, InContact, Nuance, Verint, Avaya, Cisco and Genesys
Call Center / Telephony Platforms: Five9, InContact, Nuance, Verint, Avaya, Cisco Unified CVP, Unity Voicemail, Call Managers Genesys, Aspect, Salesforce Service Cloud, Siebel, Oracle, Zendesk
Designer Expertise: Call Flow Design, Technical Specifications, VUI, Flow Diagrams, Prompt Design, Grammars, Personna, Managing Voice Talent, DTMF / Speech Call Journey Design, Call Routing, Requirements, Prototyping, End-to-End Testing, UAT, OMNI Channel Apps (SMS, Email, Digital, IVR, Self Service Business Processes), XML / REST / SOAP, SQL
Tools: Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Viso, Confidential Suite, Adobe Apps, Nuance App Studio, Remedy, Bugzilla, ServiceNow, Remedy
Analyst / IVR-Voice Apps Specialist (Consultant)
- Designer liaison between LOBs, Technology, Confidential Clients, 3rd Parties for planning, conducting, and directing analysis of complex business problems to provide strategic IVR Application solutions.
- Create and Maintain Voice User Interfaces (VUIs) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) designs for Speech, Natural Language, and Touchtone IVRs (including Voice Biometric Authentication)
- Create and Maintain Technical Designs used by Developers to code including API Design, Data Mapping, User Interface Designs.
- Provide Development, Quality Assurance, Release Management support and direction on projects.
Voice UI Designer / Design Analyst
- Designer responsible for collaboration with Customer Support Operations, Product Engineering, other Cross-Functional Teams to design superior caller and agent experience.
- Responsibilities: Meet with Internal Business Clients to gather end-to-end requirements, create Epics and user-stories, user story estimation, and create Response Requirements docs for BRD. Develop detailed storyboards, mockups, prototypes, call flow diagrams, Flow Specification docs and Communication Plan.
- Conducted Detailed Analysis for Product and Service Applications -- inbound/outbound caller behavior, IVR call analysis, Call routing (skills/queues/prompt options/queue time/aht/service levels), call volumes, KPIs measure, system usage-load performance. Recommendations presented to Product Manager and were included in designs for applications on Speakeasy and Avaya. New enhancements and functionality included IVR best practices / Virtual Assistant / Click-to-Call / Speech & Chat Customer Flows, Personalized Navigation Experience, streamlined Customer Segmentation, increased Self Service opportunities and multichannel integration.
- Partnered with Product/Program Managers in agile development environment to assess and prioritize strategic opportunities. Established Design Pipeline Intake Process for Business Requests.
- Mentored consultant team to deliver Development, Regression, Performance, QA and UAT Testing Phases.
- Facilitated in planning and execution of strategic, operational and tactical goals for HCPF to deliver Cloud IVR Service Platform integrated with Salesforce and new Omni-Desktop Application for Call Centers. Responsible for definition, design, implementation and delivery IVR Service Cloud Platform, AWS Integration and new Application for Call Centers for Counties, ACC Providers and HCPF to service Colorado Medicaid Citizens. Managed Application Development / Integration Team through multiple sprint product deliveries.
- Conducted Detailed Analysis of caller behavior through TFNs, IVR call analysis, Call routing (skills/queues/prompt options), call volumes, system load performance, agent time study. Reviewed recommendations and gap analysis with Operations Manager to improve Call Center Operations and IVR Call Flow Design and recommended new KPIs to enhance reports/scorecards.
- Responsible to manage delivery within State of Colorado's Executive/Local Gating Governance. Managed Project Scope, Requirements, Budget, Risks, Issues and Timelines through SDLC Methodology.
- Responsibilities: OIT Project Manager (Healthcare / Medicaid / CRM / Call Center / IVR / Cloud Integration / Sales-Service-Marketing Operations / HIPAA / PHI / ACC Providers) / Claims Processing
PMO Technology Project Manager
- PMO Project Manager responsible for delivering enterprise IVR Platform to support Million contacts yearly with Millions Budget. Managed SDLC execution and delivery through all phases.
- Managed and executed well-defined project plans/schedules for 125 resources and task assignments by implemented clear deliverables, sprints, milestones and Confidential accountability structure. Polished Liaison between Strategic Partners, Technology, LOBs and Stakeholders to ensure goals, objectives and targets are met in timely schedule. Conducted status meeting, requirement reviews, change control reviews, and briefing/presentation sessions with Project Team, Technology, Stakeholders and Steering Committees. Managed Project Financials and facilitated Monthly Trending/Variance Reviews (budgets, actuals, forecasts, accruals, resource/capacity planning) utilizing Clarity PPM and Carpe/Primavera Labor Systems.
- Responsible for delivering 'Customer Experience Strategies for Humanizing ATM Engagement' included implementation of Birthday and Anniversary Campaigns through ATM Channel. Partnered with ATM/Mobile/Retail Banking/Call Center/Mortgage/Sales/Marketing Leadership to implement and manage business operations enhancements and improvements to the Digital, Phone /IVR and ATM channels.
Technical Project Manager
- Technical Infrastructure/Integration Lead and Project Manager responsible for COTS to Cloud Architecture Transformation delivering New Web Service Real-Time Transaction Layer and Cloud IVR Platform to service Home Delivery and Digital Business Operations.
- Developed a comprehensive end-to-end Integration Design, BAT/PAT/UAT Plans for Real-Time Transactions, IVR Call Flows, Automated Business Processes, UML Diagrams, and Use-Cases/QA Test Script Scenarios. Proactively performed quality reviews through development, testing, and deployment.
- Managed Application Development / Integration Team through multiple sprint product deliveries. Managed Production Delivery, Runbook establishment and Deployment Plan execution.
- Managed and Mentored consultant team to deliver Regression, Performance, QA and UAT Testing Phases.
- Facilitated RFI/RFP process to transition from COTS to Open Source Architecture to meet CRM, eCommerce and Campaign Marketing Operations business/technical requirements. SME Business Operations Analyst for establishment for new Open Source Solution to support New Digital Bundle Model solution for eCommerce, Customer Care, Marketing, Reporting and Self-Service business processes.
Call Center Integration / Project Manager
- Project Manager and Technical Integration Lead for Mercedes mBrace Telematics service launch. Developed automated end-to-end solution connecting mBrace Customer to Customer Service Channels included Call Center, Chat Phone, IVR, Digital and Mobile with CRM (Siebel) Application.
- Project Lead at Mercedes for VOIP Conversion from Avaya to Cisco Deployment to 3000 individuals at corporate, parts/distribution and dealership facilities throughout US. Facilitated users training and workshops. Managed 8-person consultant team for phone deployment and user setup.
- Project Lead establishing Data-warehouse housing MBUSA Customer Assistance Center Call Centers. Integral in the establishment CSAT KPI Metrics Dashboard and MBUSA digital dashboard. Operations Lead for Siebel CTI Integration with web-service APIs and data feeds using EAI Technologies.
- Technical Lead for implemented, integrated and managing call center middle-ware applications within Cisco and Aspect Telephony Systems. Integration for Call Center Application Implementations, Upgrades and Deployments of Verint, Aspect, Witness, Blue Pumpkin, Datamart/Reporting, Telematics Systems.