Solutions - driven business analyst with experience leading cross-functional teams in the development, documentation and delivery of process innovations driving the attainment of business goals. Seeking opportunities to transform company practices into fresh, cost-effective solutions leading to more efficient operations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- UAT User Acceptance Testing
- Project Management
- Software Development SDLC
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- Risk Management
- Flow Chart/UML
- Requirement Documentation
- Team mgmt.
- Bug fixing, Maintenance
- Self Starter
- Conducted detailed and comprehensive business analysis by working with the client, IT staff and end-users in order to identify system and operational requirements and improvements.
- Analyzed and documented Business requirements within Confidential clients and Business Process Models to create BRD for better understanding of the business process.
- Create the business process model using Visio and presented to the SME for validation and getting sign-offs.
- Created story cards using jira and analyzed point system with developers to ensure all builds.
- Worked with team members on daily stand up meetings and reported on project updates.
- Documented all business requirements throughout the project using AXURE prototype.
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve any issues and come to an agreement quickly.
- Gathered requirements and created story cards for developers in agile environment.
- Organized workshops with Subject Matter Experts to obtain domain level information. Developed a vision plan that defined the primary goals and objectives of the project.
Jr. Requirement Analyst
- Performed requirement analysis, and detailed examination of all the use cases and issue logs.
- Recognize scope limitations and raise potential scope issues while designing the best system approach
- Coordinated daily stand ups with Project Managers and updated team’s members with any relevant issues.
- Created functional requirement documents from stake holders of Saks Fifth and provided feedback on the current system.
- Performed analysis and met with developers to determine most effective solutions.
- Partnered with the technical areas in the research and resolution of system and User Acceptance Testing and created RTM.
- Collaborated with the Project Manager to decide on the project approach as well as the preparation of the project plan.
- Worked closely with senior analyst and conducted all meeting minutes in requirements.
Environment: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Jira, SQL, MS Office, Axure RP, Ms Visio, Mindmap, Lucidchart, SharePoint