- Business Analyst/UAT Co - Ordinator with 11 years of CRM domain experience with 5+ years on the Salesforce platform.
- Core skills consist of functional consulting in sales/service management, requirements analysis and elicitation, solution modelling and design, use case preparation, business process mapping, fit gap analysis, user training, client expectation & escalation management & UAT coordination.
- Exposure of both Agile Scrum and Iterative Waterfall models of project implementation.
- Extensively worked in confidential transformations life cycle and certified Sales Cloud Consultant, and Administrator.
- Exposure across multiple technology groups and sound knowledge in industry domains of Telecom, Cable MSO, Sales & Media, Life Sciences.
- Led and managed UAT, field trials, market test and launch efforts across CRM & cross-functional applications in the Telecom OSS/BSS stack. Led integration, functional test teams in delivery and governance capacity
- Experience with GXP and 21 CFR compliance documentation
- Experience in performing Impact analysis, Gap analysis, and Feasibility analysis
- Worked as a functional SME on CRM & other applications spanning across Sales & Marketing, Order management & Provisioning, Fulfillment and Billing Systems, Service Assurance, Field Services, Construction & Engineering, Call Centers, Customer portals, Partner portals, Commissions and Reporting, Product Management, Users Access & Security.
- Experience in resource demand forecasting, effort estimation, test planning, test execution, test management, defect management, reporting and metrics .
CRM Tools: Salesforce, Veeva CRM, Siebel, Netcracker TOMS
Salesforce: Standard & Custom Objects, Security Model, Data Loader, Reports & Dashboards, Sales Processes, Service Process, Workbench, Workflow Rules, Actions, Validation Rules, CTI Integration (Genesys/Avaya)
Scripting Languages: VBA, Excel Macros
Databases: Oracle, SQL
Automation(exposure): QTP, Selenium
Middleware: SOA, Webservices, Webmethods
Other Tools: MS Visio, ICOMS( mainframe billing system), Broadsoft AS, Workforce Management System, HP ALM, Version One (Scrum tracking)
Confidential, Titusville, NJ
Business Analyst/UAT Lead
- Lead the user acceptance and system integration test efforts for confidenetial CRM, Veeva iRep, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Webmethods and interfacing applications.
- Prepare test strategy, test plan, requirement traceability matrix and metrics & reports to ensure project is on track.
- Identify risks & issues and prepare mitigation plans for the same.
- Manage defect lifecycle, lead defect triage calls and follow-up & track resolution.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Co-ordination with the business users to govern UAT efforts for Workday .Test planning, tracking test execution, metrics and reporting, Defect management, defect triage and reporting
- Prepare the system security matrix to map roles and access level for users in the HR department
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
CRM Functional SME/LOB Lead
- Functional SME for end-to-end provisioning flows that span across multiple technologies and functional groups
- UAT testing involved several applications in Telecom OSS/BSS stack spanning across - Sales & Marketing, Order management & Provisioning, Fulfillment and Billing Systems, Soft switches, Customer portals, Equipment/Device provisioning, Commissions and Executive Reporting; Middleware and Product Management telecom (Single/Multiline; trunks, high speed data & cable/video)
- Applications for Technology Corporate - Netcracker Technical Order Management System(TOMS) -SFA/CRM tool; Cox Business Online Ticketing(Remedy) system; Field Services Mobility mobile app for field service technicians workforce management.
- Application/Products for Confidential & Media - Set top box guide software testing, mobile app for personal video experience, field trials, triple play provisioning systems.
- Applications for Product Business and Residential - Web-based applications used by Cox business and residential users for streaming video, making payments, submitting service tickets etc.
- Preparing test strategy and test plans; traveling to various Cox markets; conducting alpha/beta tests with market testers and end users; communicating the test results & issues to executive leadership and corporate associates; and defect triage.
- Involved in governance and field trials & production validation for several projects
CRM/SOA Test Lead/Defect Manager
- Led a 7-member functional testing team on CRM/SOA Integration for Telecom Order Management and Fulfillment system