- Extensive knowledge of the different frameworks and methodologies defining the application development and project lifecycle. 16+ years overall professional work experience in different domains as an Analyst and as Project Manager with strong analytical, visual, communication and client interfacing skills.
- Skilled as a Business Process Analyst/Architect, with experience in working on the Business side as well as the IT side to unravel people, process and technology dependencies to document and solution end to end processes of any business problem.
- Analyze and document business processes with process maps in MS Visio.
- Understand business requirements with system capabilities to define/build/improve business processes.
- Gap analysis to uncover underlying application dependencies with other systems.
- Map high level architecture of system interfaces and design new system interfaces.
- Liaison between Business and Technology teams to translate technical and non - technical requirements.
- Identify, elicit, and assess business requirements from local and global stakeholders.
- Create alignment between stakeholders from different levels/groups of the organization.
- Help users visualize the future state user experience through surveys, scenarios, task flows, storyboards.
- Lead and support multi step global enterprise level system implementations with change management.
- Provide review decks including conceptual proposal, scope and high level roll out plans for new projects
- Initiate project charter, resource plan and implementation schedule.
- Maintain project plan, identify risks and issues to a project, with timely communications.
- Analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Create and maintain business/functional requirement documents for a complete application.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills, interacting with multiple teams, globally.
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Share Point
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe E-Sign
- Acrobat Forms
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Create Project Plan, document the schedule and maintain the project status.
- Maintain financial status and ensure accurate financial reporting to management.
- Update senior IT and business leadership with project timelines and financial status.
- Map business processes in US as compared to the standard workflow of Confidential transactions.
- Propose alternate business processes to align with core system capabilities.
- Work with stakeholders across different groups to align business, governance and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project lifecycle documents for the business (Business Requirements, requirement wireframes, basic user testing scripts).
- Represent IT as subject matter expert for both project and production related activities.
- Review training course and content for adherence to system and process flows.
- Create a framework for coordinating functional testing of the system across multiple groups.
- Triage systems defects and issues, providing alternate system or process solutions as needed.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system interface issues confidential engaging stakeholders from different groups for solutions.
Senior Business Analyst
- Document and maintain business processes impacting the end to end workflow of Confidential transactions in Visio.
- Work with different groups of stakeholders to align business, governance and compliance requirements.
- Work with the global project team members to understand local requirements and define solutions.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project lifecycle documents for the business (Business Requirements, change requests, user testing scripts).
- Triage systems defects and issues, providing alternate solutions as needed.
- Travel to other markets as needed to support system implementation.
- Represent business as subject matter expert for both project and production related activities.
- Review training course and content for adherence to system and process flows.
- Support other markets for end to end user testing of the system.
- Point of contact for post implementation support to capture issues and defects and channel them correctly.
- Consolidate all requirements from different phases to evaluate the system as a whole.
- Document new requirements from related issues as reported from the global markets.
- Work with the development and business teams to trim and redefine the system/application.
- Support system implementation questions and issues from multiple markets simultaneously.
- Create and present core scripts for user testing for each ex- US market before localization of scripts.
- Present application functionalities through live and remote demos to multiple user groups.
- Interactively present and document functionalities with different vendor groups.
- Participate in cross functional work streams for proposed strategic programs impacting existing systems.
- Organize change requests to define the body of requirements for next releases.
- Lead mini process re-engineering projects globally, tied with the main Confidential Global project
- Design a globally standardized secure form to electronically collect data from the Health Care Professionals. The data is used for compliance review and payments. Work with each market individually to confirm market specific requirements and standardize data collected.
- Design and Manage the implementation of a new streamlined process to collect data and create Confidential's as vendors in the BMS payment system.
Environment: Visio, MS Office 2010, Ariba, Adobe, EchoSign, Concur, cVent, Share Point 2010
Lead Business System Analyst
- Document as-is process maps to evaluate process inefficiencies with a focus on elimination of waste.
- Identify process boundaries, and then develop solutions to streamline workflows.
- Create business process maps in Visio at three levels-
- High level outline of the scope and operational areas impacted.
- Mid-level end-to-end processes across the departments in each of the operational areas.
- Detailed level maps with roles, inputs, outputs and steps to complete a specific process within an operational area.
- Define Project scope and success criteria for each of the sub Projects with the Business owners.
- Manage projects in different SDLC phases, with different groups of stakeholders.
- Elicit business requirements from stakeholders across four departments, overcoming inter-departmental differences in key business processes. This was achieved by drafting high-level process flows, resulting in a validated scope statement.
- Translate requirements to the development team using user stories and specifications.
- Use process flows, mockups, white boards to present the user experience to the stakeholders.
- Coordinate review of the application for user groups and interactively consume feedback.
- Provide training to stakeholders and users, through Confidential demos as team representative.
- Mentor junior analysts through the business analyst process and methodology.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, MS Visio 2010, MS Office 2010, TFS, .NET, Share Point 2010
- Analyze existing mainframe system for re-engineering the process and migrate the mainframe based legacy systems to a browser based application CPL.
- Document the system and manual handoffs in the business process to identify redundancies.
- Conduct JAD sessions with the business users and sales persons to identify new requirements, business rules and develop Functional Requirements Document from the Confidential.
- Evaluate the user experience with wireframes of each functionality with the stakeholders.
- Coordinate the integration testing with the system vendors and developers.
- Recommend solutions to improve the existing workflow of the data through the customer service and provider portals to ensure high productivity with reduced errors till implementation of CPL.
- Facilitate daily discussions with IT, Account Implementation and Product Administration team for issues.
- Conduct UAT sessions with the users to see user experience and get feedback.
- Coordinate quality checks on priority accounts to identify workflow issues between the legacy systems, the middleware and the Confidential Provider portals.
- Provide internal training for data analysts on the new systems in CPL.
Environment: FJA Products, Web Based User Interface, Java, DB2 v9, Mainframe Z/OS, Rational Clear Quest, SQL Server 2008, Share Point 2010
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Involved in analyzing the Mainframe Legacy System documents to understand the business process, the limitations and the business rules related to promotion management across the stores.
- Work with business users in the requirements gathering sessions.
- Create the confidential and Functional Requirements Documents and validate it with the business.
- Design reporting requirements for the coupons to be consumed for the Business Reports.
- Assist Testing lead to create scenarios for various promotions and their interlinking.
- Define Test cases, and validate scripts and review defects with developers.
- Represented business to help them coordinate the user acceptance testing.
- Interacted with quality analysts to make sure that the new screens meets requirements and managed defects through the UAT and production phases.
Environment: Oracle Retail ERP (Retek), Oracle, Forms, BI Reports, MS Visio, HP QC, MS Project, TOAD