- Business Analyst with close to 7 years of solid experience in Supply Chain, E - commerce Sales, Invoices etc.
- Expert in implementing and managing supply chain security initiatives to mitigate risks and achieve compliance objectives.
- Experienced in working with cross-functional teams on data validation for supply chain. department and data visualization for marketing department to gain teamwork experience and organizational skills by using SQL, Tableau and Excel.
- Dependable, diligent supply chain and operations professional with record of improving profits through pinpointing operational inefficiencies, streamlining processes, and revitalizing team performance.
- Solid understanding of supply chain system functionality, with strengths optimizing warehouse/plant operations, production, inventory control, logistics, operational scheduling, and technology systems.
- Chartered business requirements for mid-size to large organizations. Expert in gathering business requirements pertaining to functional, non-functional and data aspects of the business.
- Participated in business blueprinting and held meeting with stakeholders and end-users to determine needs and necessities.
- Influence development of the performance metrics strategy for Supply Chain utilizing industry best practices and business partner collaboration.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of Supply Chain performance metrics by validating data sources, calculations, and methodologies with business partners.
- Solid understanding of process flow mapping, continuous improvement methodology, and performance measures to highlight and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Interact with business areas such as Financial Planning and Strategy to ensure Supply Chain performance trends are integrated into both strategic and financial plans.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience on SDLC methodologies and Business Process Models (BPM) like Agile Modelling, Waterfall, Scrum and ASAP methodology.
- Involved in preparing business requirements document (BRD), functional and technical specifications, systems design and requirements specifications.
- Worked on business and system requirements analyse and functional specifications with supporting business process flows (data modelling), Traceability matrices etc.
- Hands on experience working on Use cases, Process flows, Activity diagrams, Flowcharts, sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with relevant Subject Matter Experts to assess and document current configuration, coordinating extensive communication networks, written correspondence, Reports, Implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations, e-mails, etc.
- Have vast experience conducting and documenting the "AS-IS" and "TO-BE" processes and developing methodology and Continuous Improvement techniques
- Facilitated weekly and monthly business review meetings to keep SME's, Stakeholders, executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status with timely identification, tracking, resolving issues and conflicts and preparing product demonstrations.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, Production support, Software quality standards and Configuration management.
- Experienced in the documenting system and business requirements and specifications, design and development of use and test-case scenarios and root-cause analysis, GAP analysis, developing test plans, conducting user acceptance testing, training, and implementing new processes and technology.
Supply Chain Business Analyst
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Able to identify, describe and apply the current technology for data analytics using ERP systems, other integrated systems and visualization tools like Tableau.
- Involved in developing data transformations for reports and dashboards.
- Analyses data and designs dashboards in Tableau per user requirements.
- Troubleshoots visualization issues in Tableau.
- Administration of Tableau server and troubleshooting of issues on Tableau Server.
- Designs, Develops and implements solutions that meet operational improvement needs. Ensures that decisions are supported by relevant stakeholders and sound performance data.
- Provides a business-based rationale for determining the necessity of incremental improvements and communicates viewpoint using the customers' own terminology.
- Worked on business requirements and determines where support is needed relative to existing technical systems design. Identifies key opportunities for redesign of systems infrastructure to meet customer needs.
- Identifies the cost benefits of solutions.
- Identifies business process best practices and suggests process improvements.
- Worked on prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/ control tables
- Used analytical results to provide recommendations for enhancing existing Supplier Score Card system and identifying "red flag" suppliers requiring corrective action plans.
- Assists in security/ authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation.
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Uses organizational systems that result in multiple critical activities to be identified and completed on time. Renegotiates priorities as necessary. Puts systems in place and uses them to monitor and detect errors and problems. Tests and inspects outputs and applies quality checks prior to work submission.
- Analyzes data and designs dashboards in Tableau per user requirements
- Troubleshoots visualization issues in Tableau.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business over to solutions and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL, Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server Administration, R and Python.
- Performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to releases.
- Expertise in creation & execution of Test Plans, performing functional, usability testing and ensuring that the software meets the system Requirement.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in defining systems scope and objectives based on both users' needs and IT perspective.
- Monitored and reported on client problems and issues by gathering the supply chain business requirements.
- Worked with stakeholders on problem status and ensured speedy resolutions by designing detailed workflows and business processes Held BRD (Business Requirement Document) walkthroughs with the Business and IT teams to finalize the High-level changes.
- Involved in JAD session with management and other stakeholders for open and pending issues on the development of the project.
- Facilitated collection of User Requirements and Business Requirements from Business User Group such as to document Business/Technical Requirement Specification using MS Word.
- Involved in creating current process flow diagrams using Tableau and MS Visio as UML technique.
- Involved in GAP Analysis for existing process flow for accessing Tableau reports and designed a solution for an automated process flow for generating customized data views on Tableau and forwarding it to dedicated group of recipients specific to departments.
- Experience working with large data volumes. Familiarity with ETL, relational databases, and SQL.
- Worked on business analysis support to the product owner business sponsors. SME's and testers during development.
- Expert in Cleansing the legacy data, data enrichment and validation.
- Ability to work with the assigned project managers/scrum masters and business to define the scope of the project.
- Participated actively in contracting activities, negotiation, RFX's, supplier relationship management etc.
- Performed GAP Analysis and recommended changes for system design methods and workflows.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Actively used Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions for requirements gathering and brainstorming ideas.
- Experience in facilitating JAD sessions and acting as Liaison between business users and technical teams together business document, system, functional and Non-functional requirement.
- Skilled at performing GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT Analysis, Cost benefit analysis and Return on Investment Analysis.
- Experienced in developing Test Plans and Test Cases based upon business requirements.
Supply chain Business Analyst
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Involved in assisting, planning and monitoring of the project.
- Interacted with the business organization representatives, including executive management, to understand the business process and the needs of the business.
- Worked on business requirements from identified project stakeholders identifying potential solutions to the problems posed by the business needs and requirements.
- Analysing supply chain procedures and building efficient strategies for streamlining them.
- Experience in tracking inventory in warehouse and evaluating the procurement process.
- Attended Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Stakeholders, SMEs, and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT groups. Identified the key changes and participated in Stakeholder Management to communicate effectively with them.
- Prepared and analysed the As-Is and To-Be processes in the existing architecture and performed Gap Analysis.
- Improved effectiveness and efficiency of corporate finance and supply chain systems by 15 percent through detailed analysis and proposing solutions.
- Worked on supply review and rationalization which resulted in improvement in quality and performance.
- Expert level proficiency in cleansing and streamlining the huge data. Expert in reconciliation and validation of master data.
- Actively involved in creating and maintaining purchase orders and inventory control.
- Upon approval of final version of software, condense the information provided in the documentation into a brief comprehensive Word or PDF document.
- Involved in creating and generating interactive dashboards using Tableau.
- Develop and socialize UAT test plan and co-ordinate with UAT users. Execute UAT as and when required.
- Extensively worked with QA team and resolved all the issues to get the green signal for production releases.
- Actively designed and implemented the new procurement strategies, Procurement, Sourcing etc.
- Helped in develop the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to be used in testing based on Business Requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Test User Acceptance Testing gathered and documented User Manuals and Business Rules.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on converting and documenting business requirements into BRD, User Stories and SRS.
- Used Use Cases, User Stories, Flow Charts, Process maps and Work Flows Diagrams to supplement the planning phase.
- Worked with IT team members and stakeholders about requirement changes and updates.
- Determined, diagnosed and proposed solutions to problems with the system's functions through data analysis.
- Involved in JAD sessions with stakeholders and other key decision makers in order to identify requirements and business-related information.
- Worked with developers to simplify checkout process, such as reducing time and procedures for returning customers to complete prior saved shopping carts.
- Communicated with data analyst team to design data models and create data mapping documents for data analysis and created reports adopting business objects.
- Involved in Data Mapping Documents, data flow description document and attribute description document for the development team's simplicity.
- Involved in maintaining and monitoring project progress and status through MS Project. Extracted periodic/ monthly status reports to the Project Manager to serve as the team's assessment of the project and its schedule.
- Maintained the Traceability Matrix table to uniquely identify and trace the business requirements to general design to testing as to prove that the requirements have been developed into a solution and that it has been tested and tracked.
- Worked with various tools and techniques including market research, industry analysis, shipping cost analysis, sales and marketing initiatives, refer-a-friend, loyalty programs to increase and improve visitor traffic, site sales and functionality, etc.
- Worked with third party web developers, photographers, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) teams conducting daily, weekly and monthly check-ins on progress of projects to ensure all business requirements and objectives are met.
- Assisted with requirement documentation used for Data Extraction, Data Transformation and Loading process as a part of data mapping procedures.
- Documented project and communicated with cross-functional partners to create and maintain standardized Omni-Channel reporting which includes daily dashboards, operational metrics reporting, ad hoc operational troubleshooting and strategic reporting.
- Involved in project documentation, wrote Test Plans and Test Cases to be used in testing process according to Business Requirement Documentation, Functional Requirement Documentation, and product information.
- Involved in training materials and interface requirements, adhered them to project management methodology.