- Over 10 Years of IT experience in Supply Chain management, Banking & Finance, Travel and Transport and Insurance domain.
- Proficient in Business analysis, Requirement gathering, Testing, translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Good experience and exposure in Enhancement, Maintenance, Development and Application Support projects.
- Strong database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Strong query building skills in SQL.
- Experience in successfully handling role of Business and Technical analyst, Technical support leader, application Focal and System Engineer,.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self - motivated, quick learner, team player
- Project leader certified from Confidential.
- Agile certified from Confidential .
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
Functional Skills: Supply Chain management ( Manhattan WMS), Retail, Insurance, Banking and Finance, Travel and Transport, Warehouse Management
Technical experience - Programming Language: RPG/400, RPGLE,CLLE,CL/400,SQL
O/S: OS/400, MS-Windows, Windows NT/2000 Server, MS-DOS
Tools: JIRA, confluence, HP ALM, QC, change management tools.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analysis of ongoing Functional and technical issues / New Implementations .
- Gathering all business specific information from client and SMEs (conducting JAR sessions, Interviews) and preparation of business understanding and business requirement document (DFDs, User stories, Use case,)
- Converting Business Requirements to Functional requirements and discussion with the development teams - AS-IS process and To-BE Process representation using UML.
- Discussion of issues and business enhancement with SMEs, Customers and the Distribution staff.
- Good exposure in writing precise and short User stories corresponding to user requirements.
- Initiating Group discussions and interview sessions to bridge the gap between business and technical teams.
- Good exposure working on Agile based project models, identifying the Product backlogs in sprint release. Participating in Sprint calls .Re-prioritizing the functionalities in next sprint.
Project Lead/Business Analyst
- Requirement gathering.
- Converting Business requirement to functional and Technical specifications.
- Coordinating and discussion of requirement with development team for providing estimates.
- Preparing complete analysis documents for the design changes.
- Tracking Teams work on JIRA and timely updating of tool with the progress of work.
ConfidentialModule Leader and Developer
- Functional Requirement analysis, Preparation, Development, Enhancement, Reviews, Testing, Delivery documentation, preparation of Estimates, Tracking the progress of work in the team.
- Interaction with Onsite Business Analyst and technical lead- Gathering Technical and Functional requirements.
- Coordinate with the Development team, testing team at various stages of the project, to ensure the business clarity among the team.
Application Focal, functional and Technical analyst
- Application focal for the Confidential application, received complete Knowledge transfer (KT) for the same.
- Preparing knowledge transfer and Reverse KT plans with subject matter experts (SME) .
- Working with SME in assistance as well as independently for various Confidential live tickets.
- Tracking the progress of the sub teams on knowledge transfer, understanding and deliverables.
- Making team aware of all checkpoints at each Toll Gate review process, occurring at closure of each phase of project.
- Working with Team and SME to cover the gaps identified at each stage of KT process.
Module Leader and Developer
- Responsible for requirement Analysis, end to end Coding of new requirements and enhancement tasks in Accounts Receivable Module.
- Thorough testing and Review of all SRs developed to ensure error free deliverables.
- Responsible for effective communication with peers, technical leaders at on-site and off-shore and with Project manager.
- Work with Business Analyst in translating business requirements into Functional Requirements Document and to Detailed Design Documents.
- Translate customer requirements to technical design documents and establish specific solutions.
- Estimation and review tasks.
System Analyst /Developer
- Analysis and investigation related to issues arising for and replication of issues and provides the best possible solution.
- Understanding and execution of various processes related to Banking and Finance application specific to Confidential project.
- Making Code changes, rigorous testing, Quality Testing and code promotions.
- Also worked on retrofit project for Australian Bank to retrofit various modifications of Australian bank to ICBS modules. This included approximately 2,000 objects
- Handled few Field expansion projects.