Highly qualified Information Technology professional with exemplary skills in e - commerce, incident management, requirements analysis and implementation of cutting edge solutions that improve the customer experience. Recognized for outstanding dedication, team leadership, project management, and creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment. Organized and detail oriented with a talent for unpacking complex scenarios and delivering reliable results that drive the business. Analytical and strategic thinker with a strong focus on process, process improvement and quality to improve operational success.
Windows 10; ServiceNow/Incident Management, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Blueprint Requirements Center; JIRA/JIRA Support; Confluence; Remedy; IBM Tealeaf; Digital s; Public Key Infrastructure (PKI); eXtensible Markup Language (XML), Jabber, Slack, OpinionLab CX, Splunk, Kibana, Lucidchart, Balsamic
CRITICAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Data flow and Use Case diagramming
- Business and Technical Requirements
- Team Leadership
- Data Analysis
- Web Analytics
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Incident Management
- UAT & Systems Testing
Senior Information Technology Business Analyst
- Lead analyst working with development teams creating mobile applications that support biometric and customer data capture for multiple state and federal agencies.
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
Online Grocery; eCommerce Incident Manager
- Partnered with product owners and engineers to develop and refine new product requirements and prioritize and track fixes for top trending incidents.
- Developed the incident management and escalation process through Jira and ServiceNow ticketing systems
- Provided weekly updates to leadership on trending and recurring issues, dollar impact and resolution.
- Utilized Splunk and Kibana tools to analyze customer and order data logs.
- Built and maintained using Confluence all product support documentation, dashboard of errors and standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- Lead bi-weekly meetings with cross functional business partners to implement operational processes that reduced the number of incoming incidents and improved SLAs.
- Documented and managed incident tickets in the product team backlog. Participated in planning meetings to describe issues and their severity.
- Proactively communicated with customers to analyze business needs and functional requirements related to trending issues.
- Worked with team members on areas of improvement. Provided mentoring and coaching advice
- Championed continuous improvement by meeting with team members regularly and utilizing their suggestions to improve the way we worked.
- Utilized IBM Tealeaf and OpinionLab data to monitor incident trends and customer experience issues.
Change Management Operational Excellence Team Leader
- Provided first line incident support for Confidential .com’s website analytics team.
- Responsible for documenting, categorizing and prioritizing highly visible cart and checkout incidents for product and engineering teams.
- Ensured appropriate resources were engaged to effectively investigate, triage and diagnose critical incidents in order to achieve quick resolution.
- Utilized IBM Tealeaf and OpinionLab data to monitor website performance, incident trends and cart and checkout abandonment errors.
- Conducted weekly cross functional business and product team meetings to report trending issues, ownership and solutions that would improve customer adoption.
- Supported website and Android and iPhone mobile app incidents.
- Responsible for all SLA requirements being met and incidents resolved on time.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Business Analyst
- Lead iteration planning and conducted daily standup meetings to ensure deliverables were completed on time.
- Gathered and documented requirements; designed portal navigation and screen design layout; created account management and dual factor authentication requirements; and wrote and executed all end to end functional tests.
- Coordinated all User Acceptance Testing (UAT), project managing development tasks using an iterative approach and ensuring all deliverables were created and approved by agency stakeholders.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Business Analyst
- Created and delivered using an iterative process, process flow diagrams, user stories, sequence diagrams and mock wire frames
- Liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Spearheaded and facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions between development and stakeholder teams to create user interface (UI) designs, screen layouts, and portal navigation flows based.
- Participated in iteration planning meetings discussing user stories and mock wireframes
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Senior IT Alignment and Business Analyst
- Performed end-to-end requirements management writing user stories and use cases, conducting network and device drive testing, and interfaced with external mapping vendor to ensure location-centric user experience with new enterprise internet portal.