- Extensive experience in the Retail and e - Commerce environments with knowledge of Microsoft commerce ATG suite and Web sphere.
- Knowledge and understanding of key e-Commerce functions like site browsing and navigation, checkout flow, order fulfillment, payment processing, order shipment, Supply Chain Management, inventory management and order management.
- Well-developed business and supply chain understanding attained through diverse assignments in logistics, sales, and business analysis at both staff and manufacturing locations.
- Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Testing various methodologies.
- Implementation of e-Commerce on B2B and B2C web based projects.
- Familiarity with various advanced payments methods in e-business like e-cash, Digital Cash using Smart Cards and Digital . Expertise in ERS (e-Commerce Requirements Specification) Methodology.
- Experience with Data warehousing concepts of Data Extraction (ETL/ELT), Table Management, Query Management and Data Integrity. Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Crystal Reports.
- Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Deep knowledge and experience of Performance Measurement and Reporting in Inventory Management. In depth knowledge of Billing procedures and the Accounting processes.
- Proficient in process modeling using UML Diagrams such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Models, Work Flow Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams.
- Strong experience in coordinating Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and interviews.
- Extensive experience in documenting Vision and Scope Document (VSD), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS), User Manuals, and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams (Use Case, Use Case Inventory and Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams).
- Strong understanding about UI and UX design principles and user centered methodologies for mobile app developments, business process understanding for iPad and android platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of UML including creating process flows with use case models, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams & flowcharts in MS Visio.
- Proficient in creating Entity Relationship Diagrams (E-R) performed Data mapping & data modeling.
- Experience in creating test plan, test cases, performing manual testing, assisting QAs and performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and HP Quality Center.
- Excellent collaboration and organizational skills along with strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Expert in facilitating Daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective and working with product owner on artifacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Burn down chart.
- Expert in using Microsoft Office applications for day-to-day activities - Microsoft Word for documentation, Microsoft PowerPoint for presentation, Microsoft Visio for drawing flow diagrams, Microsoft Excel for data presentation and Microsoft Project for prioritizing and managing individual tasks.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills, and Leadership Qualities.
Business Analysis, Project Management, Team Leadership, Solutions Advice, Technological Proficiency, Resource Management, Service Delivery, Communication, Risk Analysis/Management, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Start-up Experience, Mobile Applications, e-Commerce, Agile, Scrum, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SDLC, SalesForce, SQL, Visio, Business Intelligence, IBM Cognos V7/8/10, JDE BI Publisher, Logi XML, ERP, Oracle JDE Enterprise One, One World, D&L Manufacturing, Finance, Sales Order Order to Cash (O2C), Procure to Pay (P2P),Inventory Transactions, Work Order, Bill of Material, Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL)
Confidential, Edgewater Park, NJ
Business System Analyst
- Acted as the liaison between the Business users and the Technical development teams, by effectively translating the business needs into specific software requirements.
- Assisted in creating the scope and timeline for each project.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Worked on data migration from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Facilitated Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Reviews meetings, conducted sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
- Monitored the development progress throughout each sprint to ensure project was within scope and budget
- Responsible for coordinating all IT ecommerce projects with developmental managers and executive team.
- Created weekly status reports and involved in communicating the project status with higher management.
- Manage post implementation support and report status.
- Managed resource allocation based on project priorities and deadlines for ensured project success
- Documented and analyzed the information gathered from the various teams and recommended solution approaches.
- Translated Business Requirements into a formal Business Requirement Document (BRD) with scope statements, business requirements, use cases, business process flows, and implementation needs to support the desired end-state.
- Facilitated BRD reviews with the IT team and revised the BRD as needed based on scope, timelines and technical feasibility feedback.
- Conducted JAD sessions, Rad sessions and worked closely across multiple user groups during requirements definition and analysis of business and process flows.
- Created a Knowledge Base document for the current AS-IS process for the front end and back end systems including vendor escalation procedures.
- Track and maintain Stakeholder requested enhancements and changes by providing required post production support
- Coordinated UAT and testing for the functionality with the Business.
- Documented the user requirements, analyzed and prioritized them and converted them as system requirements
- Worked with audit teams to ensure that processes followed were in line with PCI compliance
- Performed data analysis to come up with changes that have to be made to the databases to conform to the new PCI compliance standards.
- Created Templates for standardizing the Structure of Corporate Documents
Environment: Media Chase, SalesForce, IOS & Android, Google Analytics, Oracle ATG, PIM, JIRA/Confluence, SalesForce, SharePoint, Service Now, Kount, .NET, SQL Server, MS Project, SAFe Agile, Test Director, Azure, MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Visio.
Confidential, Florence, NJ
Senior Business Analyst
- Worked for eliciting, analyzing, gathering and validating business requirements and translating business requirements into use cases and/or functional & system specifications.
- Evaluated market research, competitive analysis, and usability test results to apply findings for future enhancements
- Worked designing and defining user interface requirements wireframes, screen mockups, storyboards and defining data elements and rules around the same.
- Brainstorm with the brands Mobile/Digital team to create strategy and roadmap unique to each brand. - Follow industry trends and the competition to adjust strategy and roadmap.
- Worked on a high performance, reliable, and secure integrated technology infrastructure and managed multiple hosted applications by Application Service Providers for the better web site functionality.
- Worked with business and system modeling tools such as Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Process Models, Entity Relationship (ER) Diagrams, and Use Cases Documented and analyzed business processes and application requirements.
- Worked on the Mobify Functionality application to customize the web portal and configured Mobify Functionality as per the business needs.
- Worked on billing system, a cash management module and enhanced the encrypting standards that are required for the application.
- Worked with Information Architect to define Information Architecture for laying the backbone of a web site
- Developed high level and low level use cases for Burlingtoncoatfactory.com.
- Facilitated and conducted (JAD) Joint Application Design Sessions to determine business requirements by bringing the stake holders and IT team on a common platform and created target questionnaires for both of them
- Assists business team in improving workflow processes related to Mobile site content publication.
- Conducted technical/non-technical presentations to the management and workshops for the clients.
- Worked in hands with QA team to perform defect tracking and maintain trailing history of bugs using Clear Quest and HP Quality Center
- Worked with QA team to create and execute Unit, System and User Acceptance Plan and test case scenarios
- Review of all mobile sites on a daily basis, monitoring KPIs, Foresee feedback and general health of mobile customer facing experience.
- Tracked and maintained Stakeholder requested enhancements and changes using Traceability Matrix.
- Did User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of the final product.
Environment: Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, HTML5, SharePoint, Mobify, iOS, Android, MySQL, Tablets, DB2, UI UX, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Project, Outlook, KPI Dashboard, HP Quality center.
Confidential, Network, NJ
- Conducted brain storming sessions with managers of various business groups (Customer service, In-flight, Loyalty, Reservations and Sales & Marketing) to identify functionalities that would help them serve customers better.
- Responsible in defining the business requirements and worked as a liaison between Business and Creative agency and Technical agency
- Create epics, user stories and manage the backlog.
- Involved in establishing and driving the product strategy and vision for specific e-Commerce site focus areas
- Involved in stakeholder management and Interactions with the Business representative on requirements gathering
- Identify risks and dependencies and calling them out during project review meetings
- Engage appropriate resources to resolve issues and update users and management on progress toward
- Decomposed requirements into prioritized user stories for the team backlog
- Partnered with internal stakeholders to sponsor initiatives and define minimum viable products (MVPs) for the program backlog
- Identified gaps in existing products, services, and operations and prevented, mitigated and resolved risks and vulnerabilities to ensure compliance with payment brand rules and technical specifications
- Capture requirements for user stories and articulate the UAT criteria.
- Developed requirement document using the requirements thus collected, which included UI prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, swim-lane diagrams, data flow diagrams, use case stories etc.
- Creates UI - user stories for personalized search and implementation to be done around Oracle ATG.
- Created Kanban Board in JIRA for Issues and Task tracking.
- Design user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces, create prototypes and comps by coordinating with UX team and help them create user story creative assets as and when needed.
- Recommend approaches to increase revenues and profits for the business through the implementation of e-Commerce / multichannel initiatives, both at strategic and tactical level.
- Stay up to date with best practices and innovation initiatives in the e-Commerce environment.
- Manage work relations and deliverables with 3rd party e-Commerce partners and internal IT.
- Maintain strong business user relationships while prioritizing issues with enhancements and providing honest feedback on deliverable dates.
- Making sure the user experience is the same on all channels - desktop, mobile app.
Environment: Windows, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), ETL, .NET, Oracle, Crystal reports, RUP, UML, Visual Basic, SQL, SWOT analysis, Agile, Scrum, Cognos, Win Runner
Confidential, Hingham, MA
- Used Agile and Scrum methodology for a sequential development process.
- Communicated effectively with Stakeholders, and various project teams like Business and Technical support, UI, Development, Testing and Release.
- Effectively implemented all Scrum practices for the development of the product.
- Involved in all stages of Scrum process like adding user stories to product backlog, designing story boards, sprint cycle, sprint review meeting with business owners.
- Conducted Scope Review meetings with the Business owners and Stakeholders to get the approvals on scope.
- Responsible for the quality audit of a variety of specific processes within the operations services for Claims to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved
- Worked closely with SME's and Tech Leads and did analysis on the high level business requirements to convert them to system requirements.
- Finalized and documented the Business Requirements for the application, with business heads through proper communication channels.
- Worked closely with Copywriters to create content for the Web Pages based on requirements through Web Analytics Design and Implementation.
- Provided support towards resolution of issues and enhancement projects for the Global Billing System.
- Focused on documenting the supply chain segment of product orders and fulfillment using UML models such as sequence and deployment diagrams.
- Worked extensively in collaboration of distributor/wholesaler and customer seamless transition of product delivery in supply chain segment of the business.
- Extensively used QC (Quality Center) for requirements gathering purposes. Created Test Scripts and defects using Mercury Quality Center.
- Executed test cases using Quality Center and reported defects using JIRA
- Participated in QA meetings such as test strategy, test methodology and test plan meetings.
Environment: s: MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint 2010, Informatica, MS Visio, Agile, Quality Center, SQL, SQL Server.
Confidential, Auckland, NZ
- Involved in Inception Phase and prepared vision statement and initial data models that contain Business Requirement
- Responsible for defining the scope and implementing business rules of the project, gathering business requirements and documentation.
- Compile the statistical information and prepare reports relating to payroll, recruiting, compensation,, employment etc. utilizing the HRIS systems.
- Working with clients to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SDLC approach.
- Gathered user and business requirements through open-ended discussions, brainstorming sessions and role-playing.
- Documented the user requirements Analyzed and prioritized them and converted them as system requirements that must be included while developing the software.
- Implemented data access, storage and validation routines on the database server using Procedural Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL).
- Created project plan, managed and implemented Enterprise-Wide & Attendance System and Enterprise-Wide HRIS System.
- Maintaining and updating the HRIS database information for all employees across various client sites in the US and participating in HR related projects such as performance reviews, benefits enrollment etc.
- Analyzed data and created class diagrams and ER diagrams for designing databases.
- Suggested web security using encryption and authentication technologies for reporting and complaint filing procedures.
- Created Oracle objects like tables, types, context, packages, procedures and functions.
- Payroll System Administrator, use Kronos system to edit punches and input PTO as well as efficiently manage all human resource forms. Analyze ACD phone report data and advise scheduling needs. Create user ID’s for all applications and Individual PC setup for new hires.
- Created Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams.
- Created Mock-up forms in MS word for better visualization and understanding of the software solution.
- Tracked change requests and monitored workload and schedule.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with management, development team, users and other stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
Environment: Oracle 9i, Java, J2EE technology, Windows 2000 Advanced Server, UNIX / Oracle Platform, MS Visio, RUP, Rational Rose 2002, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case