- Accomplished and result oriented Data analyst with demonstrated success in business communication management services.
- Expert mathematical and statistical background.
- Analyst with experience in business management CRM tools such as Mavenlink, QuickBase, NetSuite, Salesforce, Concur, Docusign.
- Proficiencies include Excel (expert) and other MS Office applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Years of ETL experience
- Recognized for critical thinking, attention to detail, self - motivated and dependable, adherence to standards while achieving high performance with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAS Programming and analysis. Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Able to work successfully independently and collaboratively with multiple levels of management.
- Tech savvy. Quickly learn and master new technology.
Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel, SQL, Visual Basic, NetSuite, QuickBase, TSheets, Mavenlink, Salesforce, Docusign, Concur, Apple Mac, Windows, Google docs, Photoshop, Customer Service, Math, Statistics, SAS Programming, ICOMS, CSG
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Provide tech support to the Test Data Management team.
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot residential, commercial, business test accounts using ICOMS and CSG billing environments.
- Collaborate with the customers/requesters of test accounts to ensure that the data accuracy and integrity is maintained in order to create or troubleshoot a test account.
Confidential, Centennial, CO
Data Management Analyst
- Worked as a key resource for the Professional Services Operations team. Provided support to a fast paced, rapidly growing cross-functional teams using multiple internal databases.
- Prepared Scope of Work and issued Purchase Orders for the delivery partners using NetSuite, Concur.
- Collected, extracted, and analyzed data from various sources to ensure data integrity and accuracy between the two systems. Data was collected and extracted from Mavenlink, Quickbase, NetSuite, Tsheets as well as from manual files and databases.
- Worked closely with the project managers and the PS team to ensure the data accuracy and integrity is maintained.
- Created unexecuted sign offs for the customers to sign off on each project.
- Gathered, cleansed, manipulated and analyzed large data sets to create time reports for each project.
- Audited time sheets to ensure the correct input of the project hours for financial analysis.
- Gathered, cleansed, manipulated and analyzed large data sets to create bi-weekly pipeline bookings report for the PS team.
- Closed out completed projects in Quickbase and Mavenlink for the finance team to recognize revenue.
- Completed out project phases in Salesforce for automated/manual billing.
- Reviewed quotes in Salesforce to confirm alignment with language in Customer Contract for accurate billing.
- Assisted with other projects on an ad hoc basis.
- The reports were created using advanced features in Excel such as vlookup, pivot tables, data tables, charts and other Excel formulas.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Processed payments by extracting remittances from large volume of raw data and formatted them using expert level MS excel.
- Conducted data analysis to recognize subscriber and rate variances, adjustments, and other payment related discrepancies.
- Reconciled payments to ensure the consistency and accuracy of subscriber counts and rate for each month and each system.
- Created payments and subscriber reports and uploaded them on the server using their specialized internal software programs.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to support data quality throughout the process.
- Managed projects and workflow using QuickBase.
Confidential, Broomfield, CO
- Verified eligibility of medical benefits and transferred the call to the Nurse for triage.
- Documented detailed notes while following all applicable policies and procedures while talking and resolving the customer needs.
- Provided one-on-one training to the new hired Appointment Clerks.
- Obtained Trust security clearance and HIPAA certified.
- Besides appointing, extra responsibilities were given to help create a weekly employee report using MS Excel.
- Build a scorecard template for weekly report using v-lookups, pivot tables and other Excel formulas.
- Created and updated weekly reports for each employee and email them their weekly reports.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Evaluated student responses to subject-related open-ended questions according to a customer supplied scoring guide.