- Senior Business System Analyst with over 8 years of experience working in a functional and technical role delivering smart systems comprising of IOT , Salesforce , SAP , Google Analytics, Amazon Web Services and other web - based services for smart Digital Marketing practises.
- Knowledge in Salesforce .com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes , Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force , Force.com API , SOQL , and SOSL to implement customer engagement services and Marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Sales Force Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation for smoother UI , business workflow processes.
- Experience using SAP GRC for Governance, Regulation, Compliance and management of data protection standard and classification documents in accordance with GDPR for customer data protection.
- Experience using several digital marketing add-ons like Google Analytics , Oracle Maxymiser etc.
- Experience working with multiple development approaches for internal and externally developed applications as well as packaged applications including Waterfall , Scrum , Kanban, WaterScrumFall .
- Facilitated continuous process improvements/delivering by implementing SDLC methodical approach Agile framework , reducing root issues of application functionality by 30% and fulfilling KPI goals.
- Experience with scrum criteria’s such as INVEST and SMART technique for creating user stories.
- Experience using Estimation , Prioritization and Slicing techniques for user story points in Scrum .
- Acted as the inhouse SME for several IT projects undertaken by the company in Scrum methodology.
- Showcased strong communication skills including verbal, listening, written documentation, influencing, facilitation, presentation skills for technical or business audiences across the board.
- Worked as a liaison among stakeholders / end users to Elicit , Analyse , Communicate and Validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information systems and products.
- Conducted user Interviews , Requirement Workshops & JAD sessions to understand and articulate business requirements and converted requirements into technical specifications.
- Facilitated Brainstorming sessions with Product and UX teams in concept generation. Executed end-to-end UX design for departments: Product , Marketing , e - Commerce and cross-channel publication.
- Conducted extensive GAP analysis by identifying AS - IS and TO - BE process models and process flows.
- Prepared and presented Business Requirement Document ( BRD ), System Requirement Specification ( SRS ) and Functional Requirement Document ( FRD ), Requirement traceability matrix ( RTM ).
- Designed and developed Use Cases , Activity Diagrams , Sequence Diagrams , OOD using UML .
- Analysed and modelled the Data driven systems using Data Mapping Document , Data flow Diagrams (DFD) , Functional Hierarchy Diagram and Process Development Diagram and Schemas .
- Responsible for Data gathering , Business Data flow , Data Modelling and Data Analysis with Data Source and Data Management for data driven projects comprising of ETL , Warehousing or Compliance .
- Coordinated efforts to develop and roll out business process APIs . Worked as a liaison between business and development teams to define Restful APIs and SOAP APIs requirements.
- Experience working with various tools for API Lifecycle Management and Documentation .
- Experience working with QA team to design and develop Test Schedule , Test Plan and Test Cases to perform Integration and System Testing for Data Warehousing or Software development projects .
- Performed Web Testing , User Interface Testing , Negative Testing , Positive testing , User Acceptance Testing and Baseline Testing for key business processes and UIs .
- Experience creating Feasibility , Performance , Data Analytics and Testing reports on reporting tools.
Digital Marketing Tools: Sprout Social, Marketo, Retargeter, Rocketfuel, Oracle Maxymiser, Vimeo, Google Analytics, Zendesk, Moz, Rakuten
Data Modelling/Visualizing tools: Tableau, SocNetV, MySQL, Sparx EA, IBM - SPSS
ETL Tools: Amazon Glue, Informatica
Project Tracking Tools: Jira, Microsoft Project, HP ALM
Team Collaboration Tools: Confluence, Slack, MS SharePoint
Programming/Query Languages: SQL, JSON, XML, C, C++, VB
SDLC Methodologies: Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban, Waterfall, RUP, SaFe
CRM/ERP Platforms: Salesforce, SAP
Confidential, las vegas, Nv
SR Business system analyst
- Interacted with business users for requirements, analysis, design and development.
- Performed hands-on solution design , prototyping , proof - of - concepts , and development tasks as required in support of project, to generate reports for required infrastructure updates for new system.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages enabling lightning components for use in the salesforce mobile platform.
- Worked on Salesforce Platform to build Mobile App for the new customer engagement system.
- Integrated with salesforce by using Marketing Cloud , Service cloud and Commerce cloud connectors.
- Worked on different modules such as Journey / Audience Builder for Email Campaigns.
- Created one to one Customer journeys across Email, Mobile, Social, Ads and Web. Connect experiences across marketing, sales, service, and every customer touch point for extensive marketing activities.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better giving the employees a better user experience for in house components.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API's and displayed them on to the component also integrating with external systems using SOAP API, Rest API.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications including the app development process.
- Customized application business logic using declarative programming like Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules , Approval process, Record Type , Picklist, Dependent Pick lists, List views.
- Worked closely with the functional teams and client resources to ensure the system meets the needs of the client. Worked with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are resolved Discuss with Sales teams on product setup, pricing, guided selling setup, order management and approvals.
- Deployed salesforce components from Sandbox to production using Force . com and Migration tool, Changeset and Eclipse furthering the process of the engagement system development into production.
- Wrote pricing call back class, triggers, test cases, review code, batch jobs and configuration using workflows, process builder , approval process and API documentation details for the system.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production. Thereby working in different sandboxes for development and testing and involved in migrating the code to production instance in instalments using Change Set .
- Worked on designing the application data model and business process as a technical architect .
- Wrote the Data Mapping document to show all necessary data sources to be incorporated in ETL .
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Facilitated data scientists to re-iterate the multi-dimensional OLAP according to the new system.
- Wrote SOQL , SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients. Thereby providing the necessary services from the engagement system.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly Data export , updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Created UAT cases and performed manual Performance testing before creating reports for superiors.
Environment - Scrum, Saleforce.com Enterprise platform (v214), Apex Language, Aura Framework, Soap API, Rest API, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions) (v45), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Amazon Glue ETL (v2018), SFDC Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in (v4.11), AWS (S3, EC2, EBS)(v2018).
SR Business System analyst, LOUISVILLE, KY
- Conducted requirements gathering and thorough IT examination before incorporating SAP modules.
- Implemented SAP GRC ( Governance , Risk and Compliance) , Security Incident Response and Vulnerability Response Modules with Marketing and Sales cloud under enterprise solutions.
- Conducted bi-weekly meetings with core compliance leads on GRC changes and GDPR compliances.
- Communicated with the General Counsel of the company to create a Logical framework to act upon.
- Facilitated in implementing and technically configuring SAP GRC Access Controls 10.0 components such as Access Risk Analysis ( ARA ), Access Request Management ( ARM ), Emergency Access Management ( EAM ) and Business Role Management ( BRM ) with our data migration process.
- Creation of many different reports and metrics to determine gaps and expired exceptions in the system.
- Experienced in conducting JAD sessions with excellent inter-personal and conflict resolving skills.
- Expert in Root Cause Analysis , Feasibility studies , Risk Assessment studies and SWOT Analysis.
- Conducted training for compliance members, document SMEs and company users of GRC .
- Expert in user interface designing and creating screenshots using wire frames and comps, and expert in using tools like MS Project , MS SharePoint , MS Visio for project tracking and team communication.
- Designed and developed Use Cases , Activity Diagrams , Sequence Diagrams , OOD using UML .
- In-depth knowledge of creating Use Case , Activity , logical, component and deployment views with Rational tools to extract business process flows and workflows thereby helping development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements may they be business or technical.
- Responsible for supporting and managing database activity during the development cycle.
- Expert in using Tableau and Informatica for Data visualisation , Modelling and ETL purposes.
- Developed process flow, reports and Data Mapping document for the ETL process considering GRC .
- Extensively worked on the ETL analysis and documentation of OLAP reports requirements.
- Creative and aggressive self-starter with integrative thinking skills, capable of forming and maintaining positive working relationships in internal, external, independent, and team environments.
- Proficient in developing and executing Test Procedures, Test plans , Test scripts , test result validation, performing functional, usability, stress testing, ensuring that the software meets the system requirements.
- Performed compliance testing and necessary negative and positive testing to prove data integrity .
Environment - Scrum, SAP (Marketing cloud, Service cloud) (v2016), GRC (v10.1), Tableau (v10.1), Informatica (v10), Sparx EA (v13), MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint (MS Office 2016).
Business analyst, IRVING, TX
- Worked on a Hybrid ( Waterfall + Scrum ) software development model transforming legacy systems.
- Gathered user and business requirements through discussions, Requirement Workshops , Interviews with stakeholders, Document Analysis and JAD sessions to understand the business requirement.
- Analysed business requirements and linked requirements from SRS and BRD artefacts .
- Worked with the business SME and Technical Architect to gather requirements and document them in form of Epics and User Stories by conducting necessary ceremonies in Scrum .
- Involved in identification of business rules , business and system process flow , user administration, requirements and assumptions and communicated for the same with the development team.
- Involved in Forecasting ; Release Planning ; and developing business cases for prioritizing the product road map features; defining the User stories and User Acceptance Criteria .
- Redefined existing As - Is Business Processes and preparing To - Be Processes using MS Visio .
- Facilitated UI design by document design requirements and creating mock-ups and wireframes to analyse proposed implementations indirectly promoting SEO efforts for the company.
- Created user stories in Jira from stakeholder feedback for change requests and product development.
- Reviewed the user perspective use cases to determine the functionality that had been incorporated on the web application that was being developed with the new customer facing software.
- Created artefacts such as Use case , Sequence and Activity diagrams using UML on Sparx EA.
- Functioned as a liaison between four work streams and its task leads, SMEs , QA team, and management group. Actively participated in Joint Meetings with the various teams involved in the development process.
- Reviewed the Test cases that detailed the functionality to be tested in various UIs .
- Mapped Test plans back to requirements using Requirement Traceability matrix (RTM) .
- Performed the User Acceptance Testing ( UAT ) and was involved in Defect Management process .
- Wrote SQL queries for checking output and authenticating various reports developed using MySQL.
- Used IBM SPSS Modeller to create visual data models that showcased necessary data sources.
- Forwarded the reports and visualized data models to the data analytics team for ETL process.
- Used Confluence to create team pages and department blogs to post necessary communication and progress information of the project also managed onboarding of new team members on the platform.
Environment - Waterfall + Agile method, Jira (v7.0), Confluence (v5.6), MS Office 2015, SQL, MySQL (v5.7), IBM SPSS Modeler (v16.0), Sparx Enterprise architect (v11).
- Worked on a mobile app that streamed music from the events the company organised.
- Developed the software to process information and send custom playlists to our customers.
- Worked with a software development team to provide necessary data insights into development process.
- Was the data/business lead in scrum ceremonies understanding and communicating requirements.
- Implemented strategies for data cleaning, transformation and loading ( ETL ) into SQL Server , which made the data processing fast and efficient and removed redundancy.
- Developed Predictive Data Models to perform analytics with Google Analytics to articulate business insights for clients based on area of work used SQL servers on MySQL for development purpose.
- Generated reports for the projects to track the implemented predictions & strategies for positive outcomes for the clients helping develop SEO techniques.
- Computed cost estimations for the products using Excel functions like VLOOKUP and Formulas.
- Created data visualization dashboards in Tableau to provide insights about KPIs (product time, cost).
- Developed Macros in VBA to automate data loading in excel from SQL server, saving 35% of time.
- Worked with the business analyst on team to develop Data mapping and Data reporting documents.
Environment - Scrum, SQL, MySQL (v5.6), Tableau (v9.0), Google Analytics, Google Ad Words MS Office 2013.
Market research analyst
- Responsibilities included collection of data on consumers, competitors and marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations. Facilitated software development as a member providing actionable items and reports.
- Understand business objective and design surveys to discover prospective customer preferences.
- Perform valid and reliable market search using SWOT analysis.
- Used online market research and catalogue findings to databases. Used SocNetV for visualizing the databases and perform nodal analysis on dependencies in the database.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate, Used SQL queries to ensure the same and managed the SQL queries using MySQL .
- Prepare presentations for marketing aspect, extensively worked on PowerPoint , Excel .
Environment: SQL, MySQL (v5.6), SocNetV (v1.1), MS Office 2010.
- Created data models from the user interaction information from the previous website.
- Used SQL to query necessary information to create a relational database from the models.
- Analysed information from the database and gave necessary feedback to the project manager.
- Used IBM SPSS statistics and modeler to showcase graphical representations of data on UI journeys which would help the development team to create necessary UI changes and fulfil the requirements.
- Used MySQL so as to work on and store necessary SQL queries for the project.
Environment - SQL, IBM SPSS (v20), MS Office 2010, MySQL (v5.5).