- Over 7+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator/Developer engineer with in - depth knowledge of experience in Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, consulting, project management and delivering projects covering requirement analysis, system design, development, testing, deployment, database and web server administration and technical support.
- Experience in developing Salesforce CRM App Exchange Applications in Classic as well as Lightning.
- Experience in setting up Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org-wide Default (OWD), and Permission sets.
- Well experienced with Visual Force, APEX, and Force.com platform, Triggers, Components and Controllers in Salesforce Classic & Lightning, Salesforce1.
- Experience in Custom Integration of Tasks, Events, Email Services, Security Controls, Custom Application, Reports & dashboards.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Relationships/ Junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship.
- Experienced in creating advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation depending on application requirements.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com in terms of Organization hierarchy, Roles, Profiles, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Working knowledge on Apex Programming on Force.com Platform .
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C, Core Java, J2EE, JSP Servlets and other Java technologies
- Experience in integrating external web systems with Salesforce using REST and SOAP web services.
- Effective work of Data Migration using Import wizard, Excel connector and Apex Data Loader.
- Good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Magnificent in Deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE and various production environments.
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Components and Apps in Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce1 Mobile Experience.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup , Apex, Visual force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Eclipse IDE and integration tools like SOAP user interface.
- Excelled in creating and maintaining APEX Triggers.
- Extensive Experience of Agile Methodology and Scrum Methodology of software engineering processes.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud, Market configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented design techniques and web application design.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environments and addressing issues related to functionality, integration, and deployment.
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in design development test and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Development with focus in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) .
- Good team player and a fast learner by adapting to the conditions.
Salesforce.com Development: Salesforce Lightning Design System and Lightning ComponentsSalesforce CRM, Reports & Dashboards, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Scheduler, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, standard and Custom Objects, Visual force (pages, components and Controllers), Workflow and Approvals, Salesforce1 Mobile. Apex Language, HTML, Java Script, XML
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals (Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates
Languages: C, Java, J2EE Visual Force, APEX, XML, WSDL, Java Script, CSS.
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer, Workbench, SOQL Explorer, ANT Migration tool, Service Now, GIT Hub.
Databases: Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server 200x, Force.com DB
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/2003/7/10, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix
Web Service Standards: REST, SOAP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX, JSON
Confidential, Erlanger, KY
Salesforce lighting Admin/Developer /Business Analyst
- Involved and lead the complete Salesforce lighting development
- Provides support and to end users. Closely worked with sales, Marketing and Customer support team implement their day to day Salesforce system needs by solving technical problems, as well as implementation of system enhancements and process improvement.
- Developing and Implemented the Salesforce.com lighting applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development.
- Case management, Email to case in service cloud, Web to lead, Integrating lead from different system. • Involved in authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD) into System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and identifying interface and business process specifications.
- Used agile methodology and interacted with different stakeholders and participated in the regular meetings.
- Develop and implement key sales indicators, including reports and dashboard reports.
- Perform customization of fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, process builders, email alerts, approval processes, views, reports and dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for 3rd party vendors applications like Home advisor, AWS connect.
- Provide new user accounts and manage licenses and permission set assignments.
- Assist with data imports, exports and updates, utilizing data loader.
- Communicate effectively with management, workforce and vendors.
- Maintain security, including sharing rules and security levels.
- Experience in design of Dashboards, data binding and various other components as per the client and application requirements and awareness of the governor limits for a multi-tenant environment.
- Expert in SFDC Administrative skills like creating Profiles, Roles, OWD, Users, Relationships, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Relationships, Apex Classes, Visual Force (Pages & Components), Workflows, Rules, Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader.
- Involved in complete development cycle requirement gathering, design, development, quality assurance, testing, maintenance, and support.
- Used and administered Salesforce CRM , in a support capacity logging tickets, and running reports for performance related metrics.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions in Salesforce CRM such as create/modify pick lists and lookup fields.
- Responsible for providing object level, record level, field level security by creating roles and profiles.
- Developed various Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Created various Batch jobs and time based workflows to update the data regularly. Created Dashboards using customized Dashboards components.
- Hands on experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management.
- Customized salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, list views and queues.
- Created Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions.
- Development of Service catalogue which includes creating new catalogue items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on hourly basis.
- Worked with SOQL&SOSL queries with Governor Limits to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
Environment: Lightning, Apex, Visual force, inbox implementation, Triggers, Workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, App Builder, Case Management, Email Alerts, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, Java Script, HTML.
- Created a logical design of the central relational database using Erwin.
- Gather the various reporting requirement from the business analysts.
- Reverse Engineering the reports and identified the Data Elements (in the source systems), Dimensions, Facts and Measures required for reports.
- Conduct Design discussions and meetings to come out with the appropriate Data Mart at the lowest level of grain for each of the Dimensions involved.
- Created Data flow diagrams for current system. Developed data topology based on the Data storage, various replications, and movements of Data.
- Participated in several JAD (Joint Application Design/Development) sessions to track end to end flow of attributes starting from source screens to all the downstream systems.
- Checked for all the modelling standards including naming standards, entity relationships on model and for comments and history in the model.
- Design the View models per the requirements of downstream users like web portals and other consumers.
- Configured the DTS/SSIS packages to run in periodic intervals.
- Extensively worked with SSIS packages for Data Migration from source systems.
- Implemented Packages onto the server and automated them.
- Wrote stored procedures and triggers extensively and working very closely with developers, business analyst and end users to generate various audit reports and troubleshoot their query problems and connectivity problems.
- Created and maintained the Data dictionaries, maintained some parameters to provide faster query performance using SQL.
- Created tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, and indexes.
Environment: Erwin, SQL Server 2000/2005, SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Microsoft Excel, UML, DTS/SSIS, Relationships.
- Performed predictive analysis using customer behaviour data to improve customer retention by 10%.
- Used statistical techniques like T-test and ANOVA to validate data and present key interpretations for managerial action and strategy.
- Used HDFS for data extraction and created ETL workflows to transform big data.
- Built a logistic regression classification model to reduce the Churn rate in consumers by significant amount.
- Responsible for application analysis, design, coding, testing and documenting of new interactive web applications as well as maintaining, supporting and upgrading of existing web applications
- Development of forms for data entry / transaction system.
- Used triggers on source schema to move the change to the stage environments.
- Develop SQL queries for Data Cleaning and Data Mapping .
- Generate SQL query to create reports for downstream partners.
- Worked on daily basis with lead Data Warehouse developers to evaluate impact on current implementation, redesign of ETL logic .
- Extensively involved in Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL process) from Source to target systems using Essential Data stage.
- Experienced in the use of AGILE/ Scrum methodology which includes team work, quick deliverables, prioritizing multiple tasks.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, Erwin, MS Excel, MS Access, Triggers, SQL query