- I’m looking to expand my business by offering my services as a Sr Technical Product Manager. I strategically, and effectively lead, mentor, and manage cross - functional project teams from inception to delivery in a way that helps ensure that projects and services are delivered on-time and within budgetary constraints, while yielding high-quality results.
- Ability to accelerate the development process using analytical and strategic thinking
- Enterprise business analysis and architecture
- Crucial Conversations, i.e., high-stake, emotional conversations where there are differing opinions.
- Tapping the collective genius of a diverse team
- Solving complex business | process problems
- Enterprise software development
- Managing and mentoring development teams
- Development mythologies: Waterfall and Agile (scrum) (solution prototyping)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:Sr. Business Analyst
- Delivered Product Control System - Custom cloud based application
- Features: Executive Dashboard, Scheduling, Engineering, Purchasing, Receiving, Shop Functions, and Application Security
- Requirements gathered via solution prototyping
- Complete set of documentation
- Implementation, d Confidential migration, user acceptance testing, and
- Cloud based Reporting
- Business and Key Performance Indicators
- ODBC connection for MS Excel charts
- Enterprise Architecture and Process
- Envisioned and created custom reporting using a REST API
Senior E-Commerce Manager (Product Manager)
- Primary focus: complex project work leading to 69% product growth
- Led CEO-sponsored efforts
- Partnered with highly prized vendors to achieve mutual goals ed for strategies that rescued projects from the edge of failure, making it possible for on-time delivery
- Products: Online Sales System, Same Day Delivery and NEXT
- Customer and business requirements via A/B testing and analysis
Product Manager \ Sr. Business Analyst \ Solution Developer
- Played key role in saving IT millions and the Commercial Airplane business hundreds of millions of dollars by designing and creating an Executive Dashboard for 787 production systems that was used to eliminate a major program risk impacting on-time aircraft delivery to customers.
- Elicited and documented customer and business requirements.
- Validated system architecture, identifying key performance metrics, tracking SLA performance of critical end-item deliverables.
- Consolidated and published all metrics on a SharePoint website using custom web pages.
- Designed, developed, deployed, and maintained a single composite indicator (a dashboard) of overall 787 system architecture, health, trends, and root cause analysis for senior and executive leadership and the flight line.
- Provided support staff and end user documentation.
- Mentored Confidential project managers and business analysts.
- Earned numerous of s.
Enterprise\Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Lead efforts to create new products and services for multi-million dollar projects.
- Major Projects: Family Portal, Family Allowances, Self Help, On-Device Storefront and Handset Launches.
- Gathered, analyzed, and documented customer requirements.
- Gathered, analyzed, and documented business requirements based on input from business representatives and management.
- Authored Scope of Work.
- Managed analyst, development, and test teams to ensure quality delivery.
- Managed the change control process.
- CAPEX assessments
- Worked with test teams to ensure adequacy of testing.
Business Systems Analyst
- Participated as a lead on the team to reengineer Boeing’s Architectural Information System (AIS) to meet enterprise standards. AIS is a workflow application that manages the approval process for capabilities (including business processes), applications, application interfaces, delivery channels, and partner access for aircraft programs including, but not limited to: 787 7-F, and 737-NG.
- Authored the Scope of Work and assisted in selecting and hiring an offshore development team.
- Helped manage offshore development team on various aspect of the project.
- Defined, modeled, and led UAT (including performance baseline).
- Worked with 7 internal development teams on interface definition and testing for AIS.
- Gathered, analyzed, documented, and oversaw documentation of business requirements based on input from business representatives and management.
- Proposed application and reporting solution designs.
- Worked with test team to ensure adequacy of test plan.
- Analyzed and modeled business processes, recommending ways to streamline, simplify, and standardize.
- Developed and oversaw test analysis, test cases, test automation, use cases, and test plans.
- Received internal of s on 5 occasions.
Professional Services Engineer/Consultant
- Identified the demand for, designed, created, and support The Report Server as an adjunct to Confidential Products. Winner of Customer Inter@ction Solutions Magazine’s Business Product of the Year
- Provided application and integration expertise during the implementation life cycle
- Implemented and tested system onsite to ensure successful integration with the customer's PBX/ACD, network, desktop environment, and others systems as required
- Worked closely with Fortune 500 customers doing statistical analysis
Systems Engineer, Programmer Analyst
- Elicited and documented software requirements.
- Designed, coded, built, tested, and implemented business applications and d Confidential bases, implementing both custom written and COTS, managing project time and cost constraints. Trained users and supported staff on application functionality.
- Designed, implemented, and supported both wired and wireless LANs-includes implementation of security strategies.
- Authored on-line help, functional specifications, SDKs (Software Development Kits), and Users Manuals.
Systems Engineer, Programmer Analyst
- Analyzed current business systems and made recommendations for improvements.
- Designed and Implemented SharePoint Intranet for the mobile division, supporting 75,000 users.
- Wrote applications and scripted demo scenarios for senior Confidential management Confidential high-profile events.
- Provided support Confidential trade shows and keynote presentations.
- Supported various critical business systems for the Confidential Mobile Division.