- Talented professional with background in Project Leadership, Certified Scrum Master.
- Skilled in listening to business needs and creating effective solutions.
- Recognized for team leadership skills and adept at establishing and managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Translating Requirements into Specifications and Application Design.
- Proficient in Technical and Business writing, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling and Testing.
- Analytical, methodical and resourceful approach to Problem Solving, Root - Cause Analysis, Conflict Resolution, Negotiation Strategies and providing corrective actions to meet business requirements.
- Elicit requirements, design appropriate business process models to support business solutions, and perform impact analysis on proposed changes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Business Requirements, Technical Documentation, Context Diagrams, User Stories, Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology, MS Access, Visio, Use Cases, Wire Frames, Cost / Benefit Analysis, Elicitation, Functional and Technical Requirements, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Trend Analysis, Forecasting, Modeling, GAP Analysis, Process Diagrams, Data Mapping, Workflows, UAT, COTS (Commercial Off the Shelf ), SaaS based Software, SDLC, Strategy Analysis, Report Development
Salesforce ~ Onyx, MS Access, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, MCSE 4.0, CCNA (Expired), Microsoft Office, SQL, PBX
Confidential, Denver, CO
Business Analyst Consultant
- Performed extensive UAT on FieldFlo application to verify company and the employees under company were correct, pay rates calculated correctly, and notifications worked correctly to end users.
- Created User SOP - coordinate with QA, contrasting Old Billing System and New Billing User Interface and giving instructions to end so end users could do utilize the New Billing User Interface and not have down time
- Used SharePoint for uploading documentation and as a repository.
- Worked in an Agile/Waterfall mixed environment using JIRA updating tickets and status.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead BA on Automic Project impacting all local government offices, Waterfall, utilize Process Flows, create Data Dictionary, Context Diagram
- Lead BA develop new Desktop Applications Windows Specific, UI and DB for insurance division in Department of Revenue, Agile Project, creating User Stories, Sprints, Acceptance Criteria, had to take note of PII and HIPAA as some departments had it in their database
- Lead BA DPA, moved agency from Microsoft Excel to Salesforce (Lightning), Hybrid Methodology, identify use cases and stakeholder processes, create test scenarios, reporting requirements gathered, used BPMN for stakeholders due to their p, PII also had to be dealt with
- Successful implementation new KRONOS HR software, create Test Case Scenarios for government agencies, worked with project manager and vendor to meet deadline for project completion. Also had to be aware PII.
- Create New UI works with healthcare infractions and new database, create new Web Portal (B2BB), Agile, create UML use case, Identify MVP, reporting requirementents
- Create Wireframe for use of new public facing website, gathered requirements, walked stakeholders through use of PCI and why better not have it in - house
- Worked with PMs to deliver projects at deadlines
- Worked with PMO create documentation and gaiting process
- OIT utilized G Suite (SaaS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for data security and governance
- Conduct meetings with subject matter experts
- Work with developers to make sure requirements are feasible for stakeholders
- Documented Agile Projects in Trello, JIRA, and in Clarity
- Moderator (Lead) of BA Standards Group of creating new documentation BAs will use
- Mentor to new BAs
Confidential, Fort Collins, CO
- Business Process Improvement, changed/implemented new Customer Service Order talking methodology reducing order entry error by almost 40%, contributed to new S.O.P with implemented change
- Led with my work with stakeholders build understanding what is needed and look toward future
- Outline what tasks be needed, gather requirements up front, and then design
- Effective meeting management with elicitation, defined business objective, consulted with subject matter expert, business need was met by providing cost/benefit analysis on capital equipment which resulted in savings up to $30,000 thus meeting business objective
- Compiled yearly portfolio information to help executive-level forecast and trend Analysis on portfolio products for Western Region which contributed to company’s quarterly and yearly success and led Western Region be top territory from .
- Collaborated with stakeholder, understood business requirements, developed a change strategy and determined change justified resulting in organizational restructuring
- Assessed changes or additions existing requirements by defining: benefit, cost, impact, schedule, and urgency then the impact resolution.
Confidential, Fort Collins, CO
- Created User Stories describing what stakeholders/clients wanted in COSS remote network monitoring software, written clearly to business and development team explaining what client wanted and why
- Used Agile Methodology, COSS remote software went thru the SDLC, planning and requirements analysis, architecture, designed product architecture, tested product, and then deployed to clients
- Worked with SMEs understand business risks help prioritize requirements, ensure technical design met functional specification requirements, test cases, and implementation plans.
- Performed extensive Gap analysis to determine the risks and assisted the PM in budget and resource planning
- With networking monitoring software, created S.O.P for troubleshooting and knowledge base.
- Enterprise analysis, achieved goal saving money, saving business $360K a year, business process adjustment changing shipping method, aligning across different departments, and facilitated those requirements with executives, achieved an organization-wide benefit
- Internal focus managed requirements with use cases and implemented structured query for Customer Service which resulted in 98% success rate on first call without having to escalating meeting stakeholders needs
- Scope of project, analyzed network monitoring product and client’s operations functionality across enterprise to build a comprehensive view of existing capabilities, captured relationships with Entity Relationship Diagrams, and utilized wireframes to help validate before implementation, met need of end users and stakeholders
- Analyzed impact customized software on existing technology platforms, business requirements, or if a COTS meet need of end users and stakeholders and ran SQL queries when needed to extract information for reports when needed
- Business analysis consulting and architecture supporting business development. Multi-client and customer facing JAD reviews.
- Created current state communication workflows through JAD sessions, user stories, and cross-d them to develop an organizational future state communication strategy with the customers
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Illustrated flow diagrams of network structure for clients and satellite offices
- Brought clarity to problem of emails, not being backed up, and lack of communication with current email system so sought buy-in to new technology and cost for implementation of Microsoft Exchange 5.5
- Defined scope of project, data mapping, outlined business requirements
- With company growth of new satellite offices ensured true business need met with migration of Outlook to Microsoft Exchange 5.5