- 18 years of total IT experience with 8 years of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) with two full life cycle projects, and three support projects in ECC 6.0 environment.
- Working experience in SCM (Supply Chain management) and in SD (Sales and distribution) focusing on OTC (Order to Cash or Order Management) including, PR (Purchase Requisition), PO (Purchase Orders), inquiry, quotation, sales order, cash order, rush order, deliveries, return orders, Back Orders, ATP (Available to Promise), post goods issue, Shipping, Post Goods Receipt, Stock movement, STOs (Stock transfer orders) and billing process.
- Experienced in customization of Sales, shipping, delivery and billing Document type.
- Experienced in working with Customer Master Data, Material Master Data, Organization Data, Condition Data and CMIR (Customer - Material Info Record).
- Worked on Pricing procedure, Condition types, Condition tables, Access sequences, Pricing procedure determination and Condition Records.
- Working knowledge of EDI and IDOC creation, processing and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in Logistic Execution processes in SD like, Out/Inbound deliveries, Picking/Packing and STOs.
- Worked with Inter-Company (Cross-Company) and Intra-Company orders/stock transfers.
- Configured SAP Pricing Condition Techniques, Account Determination procedures, Sales Documents, Shipping Documents, Billing Documents and Copy Controls.
- Configured and worked in OTC process e.g. inquiry, quotation, sales order, cash order, rush order, deliveries, return orders, Back Orders, post goods issue, Goods Receipt, billing and release to accounting.
- Worked with ASAP Methodology.
- US Government Security Clearance Level IT-III.
Environment: SAP SD, SCM, MM, IM EWM
Business Analyst, SCM & Sales & Distribution
- Worked on Change requests and maintenance tickets for production support.
- Worked with developers for enhancement and tested Sales orders and purchasing documents (like Requisitions, Purchase order, Contract agreement, Scheduling agreement,, Goods Issue Goods receipt, Goods movement etc.), Release Procedures.
- Created and processed various IDoc types for transaction, such as Sales Orders, purchase orders, GR, GI, Various status updates to different parties and receipts IDOCS
- Developed Test Scenarios/Scripts for Unit and Integration Testing, and Acceptance testing.
- Worked with various Sales orders, ship for others, inbound and outbound deliveries including picking, packing, Goods issue and Good receipts.
- Worked with developers according to enhancement (change request) for sales orders, deliveries and Goods receipts process.
- Worked on various Stock transport orders e.g. Plant to plant, Disposal, Return into Plant and loan stock returns.
- Worked in GATP environment to source material from global plants through different plants to fulfill quantity requirements for sales and Stock transfer orders.
SAP SD Functional Support Consultant
Environment: SAP SD, MM, IM
- Worked as SAP SD implementation team member in a complete life cycle project.
- Supported POS (Point of Sale) development team in SAP implementation across the company
- Worked on SAP pricing technique including conditions type, access sequence and tables
- Worked extensively with SAP data tables to extract data and create reports
- Worked on Sales Orders, Deliveries, Invoices stock inventory STOs and ATP
- Created Validation requirements in BAU sales orders, Trade in and Preorder/Backorders
- Helped Java developer and testers to create stories/scenarios to test OTC cycle
- Worked on OTC cycle, EDI, IDOC and Partners profiles
- Configurations of trade-in orders, Exchange orders and upgrade orders
- Creation and Testing and validation of Return orders, delivery document and transfer order.
- Worked with promotion, discounts, contract and agreements
- Created presentation and helping documents for business users.
- Worked with Plant and shipping point determinations and outbound deliveries in the area of SD Logistic.
SAP SD Production Support
Environment: SAP SD, MM, WM
- Configured Sales Order Processing/Customer order management component incorporating organizational structures in sales, controlling sales process, Sales document types, Item categories, Schedule line categories, Document flow and copying control.
- Configured and customized several aspects of SAP SD including Master Data components, Sales Order Management, Pricing, Billing and Credit Management.
- Worked with ATP, Delivery Processing, Shipping, and Transportation in SD Logistic area.
- Worked in Logistic execution areas of Material determination, Stock Transfer Orders (STOs) and configuration of copy control in Delivery process.
- Work on Support tickets and troubleshooting, follow-up on initial user problems and resolving them by making required changes.
- Working on the SAP Upgrade project. Tested the new ECC6.0 and also provided data for the ECC.6.0 testing.
- Interact with the Business process owners, Functional team members and Process team owners to gather requirements and provide master data according to their need.
- Execution of daily pricing reports and fixing invoice posting errors.
- Monitoring releasing and or scheduling background jobs.
- Creating queries (SQ01and Quickviewer) to extract data for business users.
- Running reports for account posting, commission reports, accruals and condition records.
- Created several output types and configured it for automatic proposal.
- Worked with Order Management: Configured STO, Inter-company SO, Returns (Credit Memo Request &Debit Memo Request) Contracts, Schedule Agreements, and Consignment Process.
- Provided production support by trouble-shooting problems that were encountered by users and super users.
- Worked in pricing procedures (condition types, access sequence, condition exclusion and pricing procedure determination).
- Worked with ABAP programmers in Giving Functional Specifications for Preparing Reports and Developing Enhancements, User Exits to Meet the Business Requirements of the Client.
SAP SD Support Analyst
Environment: SAP SD, MM, WM
- Worked on SAP implementation project as business coordinator in retail and wholesale environment.
- Customization of Billing documents, Credit and debit transaction configuration.
- Risk management settings for customer master data.
- Partner function, account group and customer groups customization.
- Configured Logistics - Transportation zones and Route determination.
- Customization of partner types, employee assignments to customers.
- Mass change through LSMW of Sales documents and Customer Master Data.
- Working through ticket system to solve user’s day to day issue.
- Worked on shipping functions, deliveries, delivery schedules, picking, and packing, defined shipping point, loading points, automatic and manual Transfer Order creation to handle Good Receipt/Good Issue and Procurement process.
- Creation of new User guides for business processes.
- Worked with Output types for print and EDI transmission.
- Customized new discount conditions in pricing.
- Created new sales doc type and configured through copy control.
- Customize loading condition, shipping condition and shipping point in logistics.
- Product allocation for material master and flexible planning hierarchy.
- Working knowledge of Bill of Material “BOM”
SAP SD Order management Analyst
Environment: SAP SD, PS, FM
- Part of SAP SD full implementation team to Design, configure, test, implement and support multi module SAP implementation.
- Worked on SD designing, configuration, customization GAP analysis between current and future processes and system functionality.
- Worked on Document type settings, Organizational data, Sales Area and Bill of Material (BOM) configuration
- Worked on OTC including Sales Order Management Quotation Management and Product Determination, Listing and Exclusion and Billing configuration.
- Configured account management, incompletion control, copy control, activity management, and complaints.
- Worked on Distribution model to create customers in ALE
- Worked with IDOCs and EDI to create customers profile also processing the IDOCs
- Performed end-user training in conjunction with the training departments to ensure applicable personnel were trained on essential job functions including business rules, policies, procedures, and application usage.
Team Lead Support Engineer
- Responsible of administration, management, installation, migration and configurations of Business applications and network nodes like Servers and workstations.
- SAP user management, Roles, Profiles creation.
- Transporting User Master Data,
- Support SMS and AS/400 and Citrix clients.
- Using Active directory interface for user management.
- Tracking and managing problem calls with ticketing system like Service Center ( Peregrine System)
- Supporting Business applications like Crystal Reports, Reflections, AutoCAD.
System Support Engineer
- Responsible for Data recovery, ghosting, Data storage.
- Installing, imaging and configuring client workstations. Desktop Support.
- Support for remote and local clients with dialup issues, Printers and scanners.
- Responsible for asset tracking, inventory and user database.
Area Lead Support
- Installation of Cisco routers, switches, tape library and patch panels.
- User support and maintenance for 1400 client.
- Setting remote access services, share drives,
- User management ( user creation, access, rights, profiles and password creation).
- Support for SAP base applications, Mainframe, MS Office and many custom applications.