Information Technology: Business Analyst, ETL, Integrations, IT Consulting, IT Operations, Project Management, Application Development, Tech Management, UNIX, Shell Scripting, C/C++, COBOL, JAVA, SQL, Oracle, Access DB, SQL Server.
Lead BA, Data Mapping Analyst
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Work closely with multiple internal IT application teams to define the migration plan to migrate the internal Vox CRM application into the Salesforce system.
- Collaborate with the applications to design and implement mapping documents for the SalesForce application.
- Worked with different team members to fully document the Data Mapping and strategy documents.
- Created CCR/CCRB reports through the use of Talend, Postgres SQL DB, and Jasper reports.
- Trained onshore counterparts how to use the tools to assist them in creating the CCRB reports as well as worked with them closely to insure they followed best practices and delivered an excellent product.
Solutions Architect / Lead BA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Work closely with multiple internal IT application teams to define the migration plan to integrate these applications/systems with a newly installed OSS/BSS platform.
- Collaborate with the applications to design and implement billing, payment, and other monetary audit reports for the applications.
- Document the implementation strategy and rollout plan for each IT application
- Work with senior leadership to transition away from the current billing system to the new billing system, working closely with the vendor on the generation of conversion and audit reports.
Manager of Information Systems
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed a vendor selection matrix for use in selecting a new OSS/BSS system
- Reviewed current processes and systems and provided ideas for improving services
- Completed a full migration from the Salesforce system into the Master - stream system.
- Identified 36 Access DB applications that were being used within the company to determine how they were used and for what purposes, then managed the process of consolidating all of these Access applications into a .Net solution using a central SQL Server 2012 Database
- Worked with senior leadership to transition from an older billing systems to a new one, working closely with the vendor on the generation of conversion and ETL audit reports.
- Managed internal as well as external staff in the data migration from the current Billing system into the new Billing system.
- Worked with the vendor to perform GAP Analysis between the old and new billing systems, then with internal and external staff to resolve GAP issues with acceptable solutions for the business, as well as the billing provider.
- Documented requirements for new inventory application.
- Created price plans, new billing products, collection treatment paths, order work flows
Senior Software Developer / Lead Business Analyst
Confidential, Bensenville, IL
- Lead requirements gathering, documentation/creation and process re-engineering for a new Confidential OSS/BSS - Enabler 8.1.
- Reviewed current processes and systems to provide ideas for improving service
- Supported OMS team in investigating issues that were causing orders to be stuck in processing as well as missing data for incomplete orders
- Supported CRM Reference table updates and managed the different build masters to ensure updates were done accurately and completely, managing up to 4 build masters Confidential a time as well as the production master.
- Interacted with IT teams to document technical requirements for system changes to the Confidential Billing system, including design and code reviews.
- Performed code changes in Unix, C, PRO-C, and Oracle DB.
- Configured new billing system through updates to the business parameter tables
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Lead requirements gathering, documentation/creation and process re-engineering for an OSS/BSS system conversion to Confidential Enabler 7.2
- Reviewed current processes and systems and provided ideas for improving service
- Interacted with IT teams to document technical requirements and system changes to accommodate the billing system conversion to Confidential Enabler 7.2
Lead Business/Systems Analyst
Confidential, San Juan, PR
- Met with business users and IT to define business and system requirements for a new wire-line implementation of the Confidential Ensemble billing system
- Reviewed proposed vendor customization solutions for potential functional gaps and incompatibilities
- Identified requirements that were to be implemented outside the vendor billing system
- Developed integration solution designs to meet the identified requirements
- Lead multiple onshore and offshore development teams to code and implement the integration solutions
ETL - Informatica Manager / Lead Business Analyst
Confidential, San Juan, PR
- Managed a group of Informatica resources where I designed and managed the Address Cleansing project, the Unique Customer Marketing Project, and the Conversion of the Legacy billing system to the Ensemble billing system
- Designed and implemented test cases and test plans for all three projects, worked closely with the business units to write UAT scenarios
- Designed and implemented PL SQL Scripts to generate reports from an Oracle 9i database
Technical Business Analyst / Application Architect
Confidential, Gurnee, IL
- Participated in requirements gathering sessions to determine and finalize the business requirements for new functionality or enhancements to CSM and AR applications within Confidential ’ OSS/BSS System.
- Designed the technical system/application changes to meet the business requirements, including providing time and cost estimates required to complete the changes and creating technical solution design documents.
- Conducted technical reviews of completed code changes and validated development unit test results to ensure all requirements had been met and functioning as expected
- Investigated issues found in development and production to determine the root cause and designed technical solutions to correct the issues where needed
- Designed and implemented applications, and reports using a combination of UNIX shell scripts, C, COBOL, and SQL scripts
- Supported initial installation of Confidential OSS and Clarify CRM modules during implementation of Confidential & Confidential Lightspeed project.
Sr. Software Engineer / Business Analyst
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Developed software for production changes in publishing extract systems, billing extract systems, book close reports, and publishing interface systems. (UNIX based software, using C++, COBOL, PRO-COBOL, SQL-Plus, and shell-scripts)
- Managed production and on-site testing support for publishing extract application, included all extract interfaces, ADMAN module, book close reports, and billing extract interfaces with legacy Dex-Media billing system
- Book Close applications—worked directly with Sales Manager to assure all reports contained information in a format easily absorbed by client’s sales staff
- Billing Extract application—completed thorough testing of processes to confirm that files delivered to client ensured correct billing once interfaced with legacy system