Confidential, Troy, Mi
- Implementing and supporting Order Management, Shipping & Advanced Pricing in Oracle EBS 12.2.4 - new requirements and production support issues
- Developed and implemented a consigned material solution with one of our key customers
- Implemented changes to the programs that upload pricing and modifier information to our aftermarket location in Europe
- Performed regression testing in Order Management for European implementation in 2017
- Performed setups for the incoming 830 EDI transactions for 2 key customers in Europe
- Setup and tested EDI ASN transmissions from European locations to an internal aftermarket customer
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Supply Chain Team Lead for successful R12 Upgrade project. Successfully led a supply chain team of 6 to upgrade to 12.1. 3. I was responsible for all testing in the supply chain area, and to make sure any issues were resolved by the deadline.
- Oracle Applications Supply Chain Specialist. I provided support for the following modules: Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management, Shipping, iProcurement. Also worked with AR, AP, HR & workflow.
- Worked on resolving day-to-day issues, major system enhancements, patches & system upgrades
- Annual patching team lead. Major patch rollups were implemented once a year. I was responsible for a full regression testing of the supply chain modules and to resolve any issues the new patches created.
- Developed an internal requisition solution to ship material between locations.
- Developed and implemented multiple alerts in Purchasing & HR.
- Performed personalization’s - in forms & OAF
- Testing - (P2P, OTC), full regression tests for supply chain area
- Supported punch outs to key suppliers
- Implemented a Cycle Counting process
Confidential, Sterling Heights, MI
Oracle Applications Support Specialist
- Supported the General Dynamics Land Systems customer on Oracle 220.127.116.11 in the following modules: Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, MSCA, Shipping, WIP, System Administration
- Implemented an early receipt notification solution. This process established a workflow communication solution between the receiving dock and the buyer on early shipments from suppliers.
- Implemented an MSCA receiving solution
- I performed the following tasks: Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Solution Design, Testing, & Application Support
- Worked on many day-to-day issues for the users. Worked heavily with Oracle support. Closed over 550 support tickets.
- Cleared hundreds of pending month end transactions
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Working as a Project Manager to create the Plan & Define documents for the corporate wide Portfolio Planning solution for Confidential .
- The deliverables we are developing are the As-Is & To-Be documents, the Business Requirements document, the System Requirements Specification document, the Architectural Design document, the Gap Analysis document, as well as others.
- These documents will be used as the basis to select a tool that will replace the current Portfolio Planning products used at Confidential .
- There will be another proposal for the Construct, Test & Deploy phases.
- We are using the SDP-21, release 9, which is the Confidential systems lifecycle methodology
Confidential, Warren, MI
- Worked as a Project Manager for the Confidential.
- I successfully lead a project to help them develop and implement internal business processes.
- I have also worked on a Confidential RFP.
- I led a team that presented a proof of concept to the Confidential Program Status & Timing group.
- I had to coordinate the effort between 3 different vendors to come up with a presentation of a product that was being proposed to Confidential .
- The Proof of Concept was well-received by the customer and all other parties involved
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Oracle Applications Consultant
- Worked on the Order Management team at Confidential, Ohio, implementing Oracle 11.5.8.
- I was responsible for customer related activities and order import.
- I wrote the User Requirements Specification document and the Functional Design for the customer model ( Confidential ) and the order import process.
- I also wrote test scripts and tested our solutions.
- The implementation was a success and the customer was very satisfied with the work performed
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Helped the company cut expenses by implementing, supporting and enhancing the Great Plains system
- Supported Confidential users with the following Oracle 11i modules - AR, AP, GL, Inventory, Purchasing, & System Administration
- Performed the lead role in developing a streamlined Quote to Cash process for the company
- Supported SQL Server 2000 - backups, system administration, Enterprise Manager & Query Analyzer
- Developed and supported solutions that interfaced Great Plains with the bank - Lockbox & Positive Pay (checks)
- Supported the implementation from Oracle 11i to Great Plains eEnterprise 6.0. Designed, wrote and tested the interfaces and conversions
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
- Performed requirements gathering, gap analysis, setups and outlined the to-be business processes for an ERP implementation at a distribution company
- Designed an outside processing system for Rouge Steel. Interviewed customers, gathered business requirements, performed gap analysis, designed future requirements, and assisted with project planning.
- Contributed to the success of an Oracle 10.7 Upgrade. I worked on writing and executing test scripts
- Supported Oracle Order Entry, Inventory & Purchasing modules
- Developed business requirements, outlined Oracle setups and performed mapping for the implementation of Oracle 11 at for the State of Michigan.
- Reviewed business processes in Oracle 10.7 Order Entry and Inventory at a plastics distribution company in Troy, Michigan. Made recommendations in: inventory accuracy, item reservations and ATP, RMAs, drop shipments, internal transfers, and credit checking
Confidential, Troy, Michigan
Oracle Applications Consultant/Team Leader
- Successfully implemented Order Entry/Shipping, Release Management (Radley CARaS 6.3) and customer side EDI transactions. The project came in on time and within budget
- Performed the following: project planning, business requirements definition, gap analysis, setup, testing, implementation, documentation, and identified the required interfaces and conversions.
- Designed and setup order-to-cash, shipping, ship from WIP (outside processing), RMA's, pricing, customer setup, container processing, and internal orders
- Implemented the following EDI transactions: 830, 856 and 862
- Supervised a group of developers who wrote the customizations, interfaces and conversions.
- Performed several layers of testing - unit, thread, system and user
- Used Confidential ' Systems Life Cycle Methodology (SLC)
- Implemented Oracle 10.6 - Inventory and Purchasing.
- Performed Inventory and Receiving setups
- Identified requirements, performed gap analysis, outlined setups, and tested and trained the users