To obtain a position that allows me to utilize my skills as a Business Analyst
- 2 years of business analysis experience.
- Experienced in Agile, SCRUM, Six Sigma & Waterfall methodologies.
- Lead JAD sessions with business representatives and Project Leads/ SMEs.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledgeable about Project Management Life Cycle.
- Proficient with SAP operations, training & implementation.
- Well - versed in regulatory and legal requirements
- 3 years’ experience in insurance processing & development.
Tools: MS Visio, Basecamp, JIRA, OneNote, HP Quality Center
Skills: SWOT Analysis, Pareto Analysis, PEST analysis, Gap Analysis, Wireframes, Mockups, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Outlook, Macros, Lookups
Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall & Iterative methodologies
Languages: Basic, Fortran, gaining expertise in SQL
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Collaborated with functional/ business heads and SMEs
- Development and walkthrough of Business Requirements Documentation
- Design & Process mapping of the ecosystem
- Created use cases for workflow based on design requirements
- Accumulated relevant data and conducted behavioral analysis of amortization engine
- Developed wire-frames and mock-ups
- Change management - established procedures to manage change requests.
- Validated technical designs created by development team to ensure it meets functional requirements.
- Defined API for external lenders focusing on loan processing
- Development and signoffs of Test Plan and Production Implementation Plan (PIP)
- Created and mapped Requirements Traceability (RTM) & Dependency (RDM) matrices
- Created test cases based on business requirements & coordinated UAT testing for client
- Reporting module prepared with mockups & wireframes; identified data elements for 10+ reports.
- Backed up as the Project Manager as and when required
- Mediated with IT decision makers as part of Business development activities.
- Identified and recommended efficiencies in legal department
- Liaised with SMEs and Stakeholders
- Worked with trans-global teams
- Developed the BRD and conducted walkthrough with stakeholders
- Process mapped the new system based on client requirements
- Defined API needs focusing on client info and loan details
- Created use cases for workflow based on design considerations
- Developed wire-frames & helped develop mockups
- Worked with QA team and made test plans and test cases for clients’ user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Prepared reporting module with necessary data elements and wire-frames & mockups
- Performed data analysis with current and historical data
- Created Test plan and test cases
- Defined and developed metrics to measure the productivity and efficiency of requirements gathering.
- Established Communication format with stakeholders
- Identified and recommended process efficiencies in Processing and Credit departments
Supervisor/ Business Analyst
- Analysis and documentation for successful SAP implementation
- Helped prepare & deliver training requirements
- Liaised with product specialists and Super-users
- Resource person for production related issues
- Implemented several projects using lean & six sigma methodologies
- Development of setup & changeover procedures
- Supervised and enhanced manufacturing and packaging activities
- Implementation of Health & Safety and workplace regulations