SOFTWARE & PRODUCT SUMMARY:
Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, Project, Access, OrgPlus, Flow4, PowerPoint, Bayhill, JD Edwards HR A7.3, UPK 9.0,PeopleSoft, SAP 4.7 HR, Lotus Notes, HP Quality Center.
Peoplesoft Product Experience: Proficient in PeopleSoft v2, v4, v5, v7.5, v8, v8.12, v8.3, v8.8, v8.9, v9.0, v9.1 and v9.2. Human Resources, Base Benefits & Benefits Administration, Workforce Administration, Manager Self - Service, Employee Self Service, Global Payroll, Stock Administration, Time & Labor, Absence Management, General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, eCompensation, eCompensation Manager Desktop, Variable Compensation, Salary Planning, Performance Management, Competencies, eProfile, eProfile Manager Desktop, eRecruit (TAM & Candidate Gateway), Workflow, Administer Training, ELM, eDevelopment, Student Administration, Track Global Assignments, Security, Query, Workforce Analytics.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Developed functional specifications and system design specifications for possible new PeopleSoft implementations specifically in Global Assignments, Benefits and Total Rewards.
- Responsible for analyzing Crystal Reports, queries and setting up an inventory of same, archiving those reports that were no longer used.
- Tested and documented ServiceNow requests.
- Created test plans for new/changed peoplesoft items and tested same to ensure end to end processes were correct.
Program TEST Manager
- Created the Test Master Plan and strategy document for the entire company.
- Developed templates for employees to use to bring cohesiveness to the company, wrote test plans and scripts and executed same utilizing HP Quality Center.
- Setup the HP Quality Center application for employees to use for testing purposes and to monitor tests that were run.
- Managed the database environments for the company to ensure that each area did not infringe upon another area’s testing efforts.
- Trained key employees to write test plans, test scripts and use HP Quality Center.
- Functional Lead for version 9.2. Part of the National upgrade team planning to re-implement from version 8.8 in Workforce Administration to 9.2.
- Talent Acquisition Management and Candidate Gateway from 9.1 to 9.2. Data mapping from 8.8 to 9.2, feasibility studies in Person Model and Profile Management as well as UPK version 11.0 to 11.1 feasibility study.
- Completed National, began as Test Team Lead for the International project encompassing over 250 companies in 30+ countries.
- Developed Test strategy, test plans, scripts and executed same utilizing HP Quality Center, working over functional requirements and consulting/guiding brand new PeopleSoft team.
- Business Requirement Documentation for Time & Labor and Absence Management for a major automobile company written in English and German.
- Vanilla Fit/Gap analysis was written without fit/gap workshops taking place.
- Information was to be used for a possible RFP. Version 9.1.
- Functional Lead for version 9.1, plan, define and design phases in the UK .
- Initial implementation of version 9.1 Workforce Administration including Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Talent Acquisition Management, Candidate Gateway, Enterprise Learning Management, Profile Management.
- Facilitated fit/gap workshops to identify requirements, supervised functional team. Completed Plan and Define phases until Funding ran out.
- Upgrade implementation from version 8.8 to 9.1. Workforce Administration including Personal Information, Job Information, Base Benefits, Pension Administration, Compensation, Workforce Development, Profile Management, Security, Reporting, Absence Management, etc.
- Facilitated fit/gap workshops to identify potential gaps between the business requirements and vanilla PeopleSoft.
- Developed and facilitated Business Requirement Documentation.
- Identified data elements for data mapping and configuration.
- Developed documentation to support the conversion process, i.e., data definitions, data dictionaries, conversion rules etc.
- Developed documentation for Global Payroll and suggestion system interface, Developed Test Strategy, Test Plans and Training Plans.
- Trained key personnel in use of system. Monitored and reported the progress of the project to upper level stakeholders.
- Successful Implementation 01/2012. Continued Support. Version 9.1
HR Functional/Technical Consultant
- Creating various documentation, such as GRD’s (Gap Resolution documents) FDD’s (Functional Design Documents) and CSD’s (Conceptual Solution Design document .
- Developed flow charts of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes, identified company data elements for data mapping and configuration. Version 9.1
Lead HR Consultant
- Lead HR Consultant of full implementation of HRMS suite including Talent Acquisiton Management, Candidate Gateway, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Benefits Administration, Global Payroll and Absence Management.
- Facilitated PeopleSoft knowledge sessions, ran sessions for fit gap analysis and gathered business requirements, developed flow charts of ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business processes, identified company data elements for data mapping, configuration and developed documentation to support the conversion process, i.e., data definitions, data dictionaries, conversion rules etc.
- Completed functional specs for customizations in the TAM and CG area. Version 9.0