- Creative, detail oriented person with extensive skills in communication, administration and management.
- Successful in completing assignments on time and exceeding expectations.
- Strong team player experienced in collaborating with people of different work styles and management levels.
- Excited to combine my education and experience in the field of administration and hospitality with my current pursuit of a degree in Information Systems Management.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- National Institute of Health Business System (NBS)
- Oracle 12C
- Departmental Contract Information System (DCIS)
- Federal Confidential Data System - Next Generation (FPDS - NG) nVision
- PRISM 7.1
- PRISM 7.2 Contract Award Management System (CAMS).
IT Business Analyst
- Gather and assemble necessary data for the award and documentation of a contract.
- Prepare past performance reports for applicable contracts using the Contractor Performance Report database and track the status of reports.
- Perform contract management into DCIS, NBS, and other acquisition related systems for contract modifications and contract awards.
- Perform word processing and other computer-based tasks, such as maintaining databases, creating spreadsheets, electronic mail, etc.
- Monitor contract execution by tracking and maintaining logs with contract deliverables such as: invoices, financial reports, and progress reports to distribute to the Project Officer for approval.
- Coordinate with Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR), Contracting Officers and Specialists, and program officials regarding approval of invoices, status reports, and contract deliverables to ensure timely payment, and proper performance of contracts.
- Create weekly report for the branch detailing the invoices on hold and awaiting approval of Contracting Officers for 2-way contracts.
- Perform close-out tasks for expired firm fixed contracts, purchase orders and task orders.
- Invoice Specialist- Manage, support, and serve as the IC focal point for invoice issues;
- Serve as a liaison for the Confidential Office of Financial Management (OFM) and vendors on payment issues; and,
- Complete the Confidential IC Invoice Specialist Issue checklist and submit it to OFM for resolution, e.g., payment against wrong line item.
- Site administrator in SharePoint, NBS and CAMS (PRISM)
- Plan and coordinate office events such as birthdays and retirement parties
- Recently selected to support and manage the calendar of the director in addition to all other responsibilities
- Take meeting minutes at executive meetings
Confidential, Laurel MD
- Took care of guests throughout their entire dining experience by providing a friendly atmosphere for the guests, seating the guests at the tables and recommending food and drinks from the menu.
- Prepared all food items from baked goods to sauces and smoked meats.
- Followed all food handling and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Interpreted daily sales reports to understand the daily trends for food and beverage.
Confidential - Millersville, MD
- Participated in scheduling appointments for vendors to meet with the CPA.
- Performed administrative work such as inputting Accounting and tax information.
- Tax form preparation, reviewed by CPA
- Managed the organization of previous year documents.
- Reviewed tax returns and performed audits to ensure its compliant with the current regulations.
Confidential, Columbia MD
Assistant Store Manager
- Managed the day-to-day operations of a retail-tanning salon, which included: scheduling shifts, assigning cleaning duties, customer interactions, cash handling, employee training, and team motivating.
- Ordered and restocked supplies as needed.
- Regularly met and exceeded sales and service goals.
- Received employee of the month twice.
- Ensured all team members were following store policies and procedures.
- Ran reports on employee performance, participated in various aspects of coaching and held employees responsible for their performance.