- A dynamic, logical thinking, performance driven IT professional, with 19 years of experience out of which 13 years of Lotus Notes Development including 6 years of Business Analysis in the Health, Medical, and Finance Industry experience, SharePoint 2013 Migration Activities/ SharePoint 2010 / MOSS 2007 Analyst and one year of Lotus Notes Administration experience using Notes version 7.01 & Notes version 8.04.
- Possess full knowledge of Software Development process including requirements definition, prototyping, Proof of concept, design, implementation, testing and support. Used MOSS 2007, to develop and enhance Sharepoint sites.
- Familiar with current industry standards such as HIPAA, SOX, Title 21 CFR Part 11 Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures.
- As a Business Analyst conducted interviews with key business users to collect requirement and business process information.
- Gather Business Requirements, analyze data/workflows.
- Defined the scope, financial projections and Cost/benefit analysis. Gathered Business Requirements and prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD) by working with the client IT staff, project managers.
- Certified Scrum Master, .NET Technology, SharePoint 2013 Migration Activities / SharePoint 2010 / Moss 2007 (Experience in designing Site Template, Audiences, Security, Sharepoint Sites, Custom Lists, Libraries, Custom Web Parts, Site Columns, Used Quest Web parts for Dashboards, Master Page Layouts, Custom Document Library, Excel Services, Business Data Catalog, Microsoft InfoPath Forms, also used Sharepoint Designer Toolkit for building Custom Master Pages).
- Agile Methodology - (Scrum Master)Lotus Notes Database Design / Programming Web Development Unit / System Testing Business Rule Implementation / Business Analysis - MS Visio, MS Project, Borland CaliberRM, Rational—Clear Quest and Requisite Pro, MetaVance - Claims Processing, Claims Adjudication.
- Lotus Notes Sametime, Team Studio (Analyzer, Configurator and CIAO), Notrix, LEI (Formerly Notes Pump), OLE Automation, Open Cube, Websphere 5.0
- Windows 2007, Windows 2003, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows NT, 5/98. OS/2 Warp
IT Business Analyst cum Scrum Master / Project Manager
- Completed Common Name Project as part of People Finder Decommission. Worked as a PM / Scrum Master/BA on the Project. Coordinated various tasks following Confidential Enable SDLC Process from Project Planning to Project Execution and finally deploying the same. Worked with various Engineering / Architecture teams/ Development team to get this project completed and in time for deployments as of 11/20/2015.
- Using TFS for all Project / Requirements / Test Cases Documentation as an Application Life Cycle Management Tool for all development activities.
- Completed the Allison Powertrain Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migration Project. Worked as a BA and also filled in gaps as a Project manager - coordinating with Business and getting Sign Offs on Requirements and coordinating with the Developers and Architects in order for completion of the Project.
- Completed and worked as a BA - Scrum Master on MTOT - (Service Request Tracker)
- Completed and worked as a PM-Scrum Master / BA on GSTS to Primavera (Momentum), and on 2 Productivity tools for SharePoint - Launchr and Notifi and 2015 Confidential Photo Manager as a SharePoint Scrum Master) / Business Analyst.
- Worked on Migration Activities of SharePoint 2013 Last year as a Business Analyst - Gathering requirements, creating Test Cases, Interviewing the Tech Leads, SMEs and PM on the different aspects of Migrations such as OneDrive (SkyDrive), Infrastructure Change, Development Changes including Master Page Design change, People Finder Application, User Profile changes, SharePoint 2013 Search Center and ASMS (Asset Management of Sites)
- Liaised with business and functional owner during risk engineering and high-level review sessions to derive & execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards.
- Project Managing including tasks and timelines for SharePoint work streams such as Search 2013, myShare (User Profile 2013) and myServices 2013. Coordinating with the Development Manager, and the Developers and track where we are on these work Streams.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR). Created test cases and test scripts.
- Ensured all artifacts complied with corporate SDLC ( Confidential enABLE) Policies and guidelines.
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems, ensuring accuracy and deadlines were met.
- Helped users in Office Hrs. to resolve any SharePoint issues out of the Box Functionality.
- Used Agile Methodology, in order to release the changes in many sprints. Working as a Scrum Master for MTOT App and 2015 Confidential Photo Manager
- Coordinated the testing with the Business Users before deployment
- Acted as team player with other PMO groups to streamline the Confidential enABLE process for SharePoint Projects.
- Created a Development Estimate model for SharePoint Projects.
- Worked on the CCA- Customer Care after Sales Project, Gathered requirements, created and prepared concise
- User Stories and Use Cases, minutes of the meetings, test cases and user guide. Uploaded all the artifacts into ALM - Application Life Cycle Management.
Agile Scrum Master
- Mentors the team in using Scrum Processes and in making regular updates into TFS for each Project for better visibility. Worked on various projects too along with doing BA responsibilities as Product owner.
- Enforced rules of scrum, chaired key meetings, and challenged the team to improve its process.
- Conducted Product backlog prioritization, refinement and sizing using planning poker, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective, definition of “Done”, determining velocity, Burn-down chart, TDD, BDD, pair programming, refactoring, and release plan. Collaborated with members of the Product, Business and Engineering Teams to develop and maintain Product Backlogs.
- Used and Managed Product Backlog in TFS for all Project / Requirements / Test Cases Documentation as an Application Life Cycle Management Tool for all development activities.
IT Project Manager
- Coordinated with the DBA’s and Service Engineers from procuring the Hardware / Software and ensuring the different tasks being completed ON Time with output being a flawless product.
- Also worked and coordinated on obtaining the 5 Stars for the IT Live Scheduler and worked with the Architect from ARB to Glenda Onboarding, App360 and finally to see it in the report of SharePoint 5 star site.
- Also worked and resolved impediments coming across and scheduling status meetings / Weekly standups to see the progress of the project.
- Putting in Change tickets with the Ops team to get the smooth deployments in a timely fashion.
- Managed Resources in PPM and assigning tasks to the individuals for them to report time and also bi-weekly getting reports of the Resources in the SAP system to baseline the hrs put into the report for the Management if required.
- Managed all the tasks in Galileo / optimized the project and went through all the phases of the Project and deliverables Completed and tracked.
- Conducted timely Tollgate decks and meetings to move smoothly and document the different phases of the project.
- Project Log was created on timely fashion and uploaded on a Project site for documentation.
Confidential, Hamilton, NJ
SharePoint Business Analyst
- Gathered requirements and met with state SME’s for current SharePoint sites to support Managed Health Care
- Created Out of the Box SharePoint Team sites, created Dashboard look for the home.aspx page.
- Also conducted workshops for training in how to use the Managed Health care Team site. Documented the training doc.—specially the Navigation for the State users.
- Participated in JAD and RAD sessions with the Developers and facilated user training with Business Users
Confidential, Peapack, NJ
SharePoint Business Analyst
- As a Business Analyst, attended meetings with respective SME’s to gather high level requirements for the current SharePoint Site and New site creation
- Participated in JAD sessions with the Team.
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) of the application from start to end from planning, designing, developing, testing (UAT), checking and doing design analysis based on the standards followed here at Confidential .
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing with the Business Users.
- Created process models using MS Visio, and also used Screen Snapshots for SharePoint site.
- Supporting various team sites within Confidential - specially the AQRT site (Access Quality Review Team Site)…This site was originally developed using MOSS 2007, and helped in the migration of SharePoint 2010. Got the requirements from the Business User to enhance this SharePoint site for better usage and make it as user Friendly as possible...Created a BRD, and coordinated with the developers in the offshore team to work on the enhancements...After the development, involved in testing of the site.
- Also helped in creation of OOB functionality that SharePoint 2010 offers.
- Resolving and coordinating with the offshore developers and SharePoint server team members for the issues that were raised during the upgrade.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
SharePoint MOSS 2007 Analyst/ Lotus Notes Developer
- Implemented Out of the Box User Interface Functionality in Sharepoint.
- Defined Migration Plan.
- Defined Content Types.
- Helped in creation of Form libraries, Workflows, Announcements, Blogs, Wiki pages, Alerts and Calendar with Color Coded events using Quest WebParts, for other Sharepoint Sites.
- Worked on MS Access projects - MS Access- reporting, enhancements to MS Access Database (like Form change, workflow change etc) …Integration and using API programming to integrate MS Access with outlook exchange
- Helped in the Migration of the Notes Documents, Field Mapping, Creating ad-hoc Excel Reports for the migration
- Enhancements to the Current Application and resolving day by day issues before the migration to the Pega PRPC Systems.
- Helped in Clean-Up Agents to find duplicate records, orphan records that do not have the corresponding parent records before the migration.
- Worked as a Production Support Specialist 24 * 7 on DOI (Disclosure of Interests) …Using Control M - Monitoring and Scheduling ---to monitor the various feeds and batch jobs that run in different time-zones. Also help in Coordination with the different teams for the feed and offshore Development support.
- Maintained 3rd party vendor feeds using SFTP applications.
- Helped in generating SQL queries for Reporting purposes.