- An accomplished and certified Technical Product Owner and Business System Analyst with over 10 years of agile & waterfall software development experience with leading global Banking,Healthcare & Insurance employers across North America, Europe & India.
- She is presently working in a dual role as Technical Product Owner & Business System Analyst in Cards Transaction Cycle within a multi - geo Agile team.
- Confidential has a versatile banking experience comprising working with credit cards, digital consumer banking and collections and recovery domain while leveraging next gen technology stack.
- In the past she has performed a variety of other roles such as business system analyst, data analyst, QA lead & software developer for leading banking & insurance clients.
- Working closely with business/segment lead, external vendors & cross functional teams during progressive elaboration for capturing the business requirements outlines in business case.
- Responsible for adding features and user stories to the product backlog, providing estimation and defining the story dependency and acceptance criteria
- Responsible for backlog prioritization and finalizing sprint backlog for each iteration based on business commitments and product launch dates.
- Backlog grooming with scrum team & keeping the product backlog up-to-date (cancelling, re-prioritizing the stories)
- Facilitating sprint planning, defining tasks & helping the team determine sprint goals (velocity) based on team capacity to achieve successful say-do ratio for each iteration
- Participating in daily sprint stand-up and end of sprint closure and retrospective sessions.
- Knowledge management ownership for the team (business process flows, deliverables) and maintaining the Team Confluence Page
- Conducting Sprint Review/Demo Sessions with the business and other functional teams
- Accepting user stories which meet the acceptance criteria & blocking the story for missing artifacts
- Reviewing the open incidents in ServiceNow and re-prioritizing backlog to manage expectations of multiple partners (22) as per agreed SLA
- Reviewing sprint progress, providing weekly status for multiple projects, helping the scrum team to resolve impediments by partnering with cross functional teams and business (e.g. collecting branding sheets etc.)
- Facilitating & conducting release planning meetings with agile team to review release artifacts (code components tagged, code reviews, test evidence, story completion) for weekly releases
- Conducting requirements workshops, JAD sessions for requirement elicitation & capturing the process flows analysis and facilitating sprint demos
- Responsible for various deliverables (Functional Specifications, Requirement Traceability Matrix, User Manuals, Data Capture Template, UAT Test Plans)
- Pick up new technologies (Hadoop ecosystem components etc.) within a short stint and adapt to rapid change of environment.
- Quality assurance, Test strategy, estimation & planning, Functional & Testing, Regression Testing, UAT support and conducted UAT workshops for end users.
DevOps Tools: RALLY, JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, HP QC, Confluence, ServiceNow
Business Analysis Tools:: MS Visio, Use Cases & UML Diagrams, Process Flows & Swim Lanes, JIRA and Confluence for Agile Software Development, Wireframes and Prototypes, BluePrint (Solution Requirements & User Stories), Dashboard reports
Data Analyst Tools: Entity Relationship Diagrams, Data dictionary, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD s), Data extraction using SQL queries, Data Capture Templates (DCT)
Data Processing: Hadoop Ecosystem components involving Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Scala, KAFKA
Databases & BI Tools: Oracle PL/SQL, DB2, SQL Developer, MicroStrategy
Vendor/Other Platforms: T-Sys Merchant solutions, MSP, IBM Mainframes
Languages/ETL Tools: Java Spring Framework with REST API, IBM DataStage, ETL (Informatica), .Net
Technical Product Owner & Business System Analyst
- Working closely with business/segment lead, external vendors & cross functional teams during progressive elaboration for business requirements and outline business case
- Creating features and user stories using Rally, providing estimation, defining dependencies between stories and acceptance criteria for the story to be considered as done.
- Responsible for backlog prioritization based on partner commitments, conducting backlog grooming and defining tasks with scrum team for upcoming sprints
- Facilitating & participating in sprint planning, daily stands up, sprint wrap up and end of sprint retrospective
- Conducting launch readiness sessions with solution experts to review features and user stories and updating the Rally Data and release date as per the business priorities.
- Responsible for working with segment managers for gathering requirements and designing wireframes for the micro strategy reports for partner launches
- Documenting the business process flows and partner approved file specifications documents and keeping the Team Confluence Page updated.
- Responsible for creating requirements and run docs for Control-M jobs and continuously working with scheduling team to ensure that jobs are implemented as per the project timelines
- Conducted Sprint Review Sessions at the end of each sprint with partner managers for their signoff
- Tracking the sprint progress and helping the team achieve the committed story points by working with the business and cross functional teams to obtain the additional required clarification/issue resolution
Environment: IBM DataStage, Oracle PL/SQL, Rest API, Hadoop Ecosystem Components, Control-M(Job scheduling), Microstrategy (BI Tool)
Senior Business System Analyst & Scrum Master
- Gathered requirements by engaging with appropriate business users & captured functional requirements using use cases and process
- Using SQL for data analysis and created ETL target to source mapping documents (DCT)
- Created solution requirements (Blue Print), epics and user Stories for enhancement projects using JIRA & confluence in agile delivery
- Analysis & sizing for upcoming enhancements & tracking demand using pipeline management tools
- Rewrote business rules to support the new migrated portfolios
- Conducted Requirements walkthrough session with stakeholders and obtained formal signoff
- Issue/Triage management to support Functional and UAT testing
- Facilitating sprint planning, backlog prioritization, daily Stand ups, sprint start and & sprint closure events.
Environment: Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL, .NET
- Conducted Interviews and brain storming sessions with the Confidential SAP HR and Finance business to identifying the rules and definitions of the existing process
- Captures requirements in the FSD and created wireframes for the TO- be Process
- Prepared the reports layout and design specifications documents for each of the impacted reports
Environment: SAP HR, MS Visio
- Facilitating knowledge sessions with application SME’s and capturing application knowledge into formal documentation (System appreciation document, Process flow documents, Data flow documents)
- Prepared Functional Requirements documentation and Conducted requirements walkthrough with the technical and the testing team
- Creation of UAT scripts based on user requirements and performing UAT for the Product configuration module
Environment: Java Enterprise Edition, DB2 (SQL), HP Quality Center, MS Visio, PAS Product -Tieto PAS
Senior Business Analyst & Module Lead
- Conducted requirements workshop and JAD sessions with client and the end users (Brokers) to capture the detailed requirements and documented into Functional requirements Document
- Created Cross Functional Process Flows, use cases and designed wireframes for forms and reports for end-end business process of Brokers and other common modules for the whole BAP application
- Review and preparation of module deliverables - User Manuals, Data submission guidelines,, Requirements Traceability, SRS and Data dictionary, User Role Matrix.
- Worked on Data Cleansing and Data Migration from legacy to SAP application
- Prepared design and layout for the SAP Business Oriented Dashboard
Environment: SAP Net Weaver, Bugzilla, JIRA, MS Visio, Online SQL Editor, SAP BO Dashboards