- High - level Sr. Lead Business Analyst with 20+ years of diverse experience for Fortune 100/500 companies in Healthcare, Finance, Technology.
- Proven ability to rapidly adapt and implement cutting-edge technical solutions, grasp highly technical concepts, translate customer requirements into viable, cost saving technical solutions to advance business goals and ensure return on investment (ROI).
- Strong leadership and communication skills, client relations, analytical and problem solving, Project Management
- Ability to implemented and deliver end-to-end solutions, supported projects, process development, Project Management and regulatory compliance for Fortune 100/500 companies.
- Extensive experience in establishing and mentoring Jr. Business Analysis teams, programs and training.
- Produce valuable artifacts throughout the project lifecycle from vision, approach, requirements gathering, current and future state workflows, gap analysis, test cases, etc.
- Highly efficient in identifying process improvements and tracking requirements throughout SDLC.
- Experience in providing support to business, preparing Job Aids and assisting in preparing user training materials
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC), ITIL, TFS, Project Life cycle, Business Process Modeling (BPM), Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Skilled at analyzing issues, problems and communicating to management, developers and third-party entities and creating business cases, RFI’s, FRP’s.
- Critical thinking skills analyzing current and future state technologies and workflows leading a team towards the solution(s)
- Complex mapping and validation of critical data including HL7, XML, CSV, EDI, etc.).
- Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Technical writing functional/non-functional and systems requirements documents data mapping and validation
- Business case creation
- Use Case
- User Stories context diagrams business and system workflows test cases
- System and User Acceptance Testing gap analysis project management.
Consultant /Sr. Business Analyst
- Sr/ Business Analyst responsible for Risk Management, / Anti Money Laundering, Enhanced Due Diligence to gather requirements, identify areas of improvement, data mapping, to implement improvements to comply with regulatory measures. Working in both an Agile and Waterflow methodologies to bring approved business requirements and test cases for successful next steps.
Consultant/Sr. Lead Business Analyst
- Additional projects based on DPH needs, CDC changes and regulatory implications with the ability to organize, multi-task, and adapt quickly.
- Projects include analysis and documentation of current and future state technologies and business workflows, lab processes, and interfaces to external entities. Data mapping and validation (HL7, EDI, XML, CSV).
- Standardized DPH Business Analysts templates, project deliverables, RACI, team composition and responsibilities. Instituted and structured document repository, MassForge (Teamforge).
- Mentored Jr. business analysts and project managers. Supported projects throughout the systems development life cycle.
Consultant/Sr. Business Analyst
- Sr. Business Analyst responsible for implementation of new mortgage application, Accenture Cadence. Requirements gathering, data conversion, Agile user stories, change management, and other BA tasks. Work closely with vendor for enhancements, validation of data. Ensure business requirements are met.
- Data mapping and validation of SQL tables and fields using Visual Studio, TFS.
- Functional and non-functional specification, testing, release management and monitoring of incidents for change control.
Consultant/Sr. Business Analyst
- Sr. Business Analyst assigned to Confidential to implement new application for Accounts Payable, purchase order system. Included requirements gathering, workflows, testing and implementation. Document all workflows, user acceptance testing and training materials. Validation of all financial data entered into the system. Close work with vendor, business and IT
Business Systems Analyst/Contractor
- Functional and non-functional requirement specifications, including rules documentation and data validation of diverse systems; HR, Telephony, asset management, security, Middle Office data.
- Testing of all requirements, included writing test scripts and performing system validation through all phases of lifecycle including QA, UAT, etc.
Business Systems Analyst/Contractor
- Vendor technical interviews and documentation, client interviews, document requirements, workflows, identifying customizations. Convert legacy system data, QA testing and writing standard operating procedures using ITIL as a standard.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
- A liaison between stakeholders and IT to ensure recommended solutions met business and system requirements, were cost-effective and enabled the organization to achieve its clinical and financial goals.
- Complex Business Case creation and presentation to stakeholders and upper management to ensure financial viability, solution recommendation and reduce project cost overruns.
- Project management responsibilities included schedules, financials and communication with stakeholders and upper management.
- Direct and manage a Business Analyst team through entire project lifecycle from concept thru to QA testing and implementations.
- RFP’s/RFI’s for projects to evaluate vendor cost and viability vs. custom builds
- BA for Kaiser National’s Health Information Exchange (HIE, EMR) establishing requirements, data analysis and mapping of Electronic Medical Record.
- Liaison between upper-management and stakeholders and technical teams.
- Evaluation of all legacy applications for HIPAA compliance, recommendation for replacement or remediation.
- Epic Beacon (oncology) and Willow (pharmacy), ASAP requirements and validation, HL7 validation included.
- Systems data mapping and conversion for Electronic Medical Record (EMR), HL7, SQL validation, Epic and other systems, HIPAA compliance using both Agile and Waterflow methodologies
- Implemented solutions including Oncology, Pharmacy, data warehousing, EMR, document repositories, incident tracking.
Sr. Business Analyst/Consultant
- Financial systems current and future state requirements documentation, data mapping and validation of risk management and anti-money laundering.
- Requirements elicitation, documentation, validation and testing of various financial and risk assessment applications.
- Liaison between business, vendors and IT to ensure requirements and recommendations met client expectations.
- BA contributor in the creation and training of a program and methodology for requirements management.
- Mapping and conversion of risk management and AML data following the acquisition of Confidential .
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Managed BSAs in a phased approach to convert existing data of various systems to new Siemens applications included requirements gathering, documentation of functional and technical specifications, data mapping and transformation.
- Project and process Management, liaison with business clients and Soarian technical teams to ensure clinical, financial and regulatory compliance, business requirements and testing.
- Written specifications for functional and technical requirements. Close work with ETL and other developers.
- Coordinated all phases of testing, validation and QA. Implemented process Improvements, training as needed.
- Perform comprehensive business analysis to determine requirements and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct Risk and Business Impact Analysis for business functions to determining strategies, recovery time objectives and resource allocation.
- Design, develop, and document recommendations and cost justification; communication to senior executives and business.
- Business Systems Analyst projects for the improvement of processes, systems, applications and overall business practices
Sr. Systems Project Engineer
- Responsible for management and delivery of major, high-level Information Technology future projects to fulfill customer and business requirements, compliance, and improve disaster recovery response. Complete lifecycle project management from inception, research, analysis, architecture definition, test/certification, implementation, training and documentation. Projects Highlights included:
- Analysis, architecture definition, certification, documentation and implementation of many projects including High Availability Storage Area Network (EMC), secure wireless, Hierarchical Storage Management Unified Messaging.
- Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI),
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Identified at-risk commercial and locally-developed software and commercial hardware components and systems
- Major Messaging system upgrade, including architecture designs, gateways, migration plans, applications batch processing (UNIX) migration, and Internet components.
Sr. Systems Engineer
- Information Technology Y2K Contingency Plan for Messaging and Database systems. Disaster recovery for email systems
- Identify at-risk commercial and locally-developed software and commercial hardware components and systems
- Replace or make Y2K compliant or Y2K ready at-risk software and hardware.
- Integrate modified or new software and hardware into the existing operation
- Daily management and support of all Networks, Messaging and Lotus Notes/Domino servers for Boston region,