10+ years of Corporate Banking experience with in - depth knowledge of trade finance product and processes , project implementation, systems improvement and enhancement . I have recently moved to the United States and hold a valid work authorization (L2- EAD)
Principal Business Analyst
- Performed dual roles - Program Manager & Analyst to coordinate with different teams and perform integration study and analysis and preparation & allocation of budget.
- Responsible for the roll out and implementation of Confidential ’s Global Guarantees Program in APAC region
- The project was to integrate the Core banking, Compliance, Risk and Guarantee / SBLC processing module.
- Liaising with stakeholders at the Head Office (France) and middle office teams to gather requirements
- Prepare and perform Scope Study, Analysis and providing solutions. Preparing Business Requirement document, functional and technical architecture and analysis of environment at the proposed site.
- Leading Steering Committee discussions for project Kick off and milestone meetings
Freelance Editor & Content Writer
- Create, edit and publish content including whitepapers and social media updates for Proternio Consulting, Singapore (Shipping & Marine Consultants)
- Helped set up (pitching to sponsors, rallying speakers and attendees), conduct and compeered the ‘Big data as a disruptor’ symposium in Singapore
- Initiated and implemented a “Inter branch Payments Project” to transform the process of settling inter branch charges and fees.
- Key motives being automation, system enhancement and operational efficiencies
- Initiated the project, analyzed the existing process flows and volume, liaised between stakeholders at 4 different locations, prepared the scope document, participated in UAT (both mock and live), and implemented the project across EMEA branches successfully, which led to savings of 292 mandays/location
- Initiated and implemented the “Housekeeping Project” to eliminate transactions in distress which ended up in error / unbooked status due to technical glitches.
- Gathered data, analyzed the reasons by querying the error code and created a repository of the solution/back end rectification accounting entries. Issues identified as system bugs were fixed - helped in creating the release notes for bug fixes.
- Undertook the “Automation Project” to automate the print out of invoices, documentary credits (Bank guarantees) LC cover letters and Advising letters.
- Liaised with the technology team to enhance system, supported in running the script, participated in UAT and filing user notes.
- Drafted the Key operating procedures detailing product structure and process flows.
- DB Teach Certified - Developed key resources through training on TF products and changing regulatory requirements
- Responsible for Trade Finance Operations servicing key clients of the group.
- Undertook the “AML and Sanctions Project” which was to integrate the AML and compliance screening into the mainframe processing systems by mirroring the OFAC sanctions and SDN list.
- Conducted User requirement reviews, mock testing, helped in preparing release notes, maintenance notes, participated in UAT.
- Prepared documentation and updates - percolated information to all stakeholders involved.
- Drafted and submitted proposals for process migration, essentially to meet Customer Service Agreements
- Created a SharePoint for Customer Complaint Tracking and Analysis.
- Undertook a project relating to automation of Bank Guarantee texts for a key client which reduced the TAT for processing the large volume of requests.
- Initiated and implemented service quality initiatives to improve quality, productivity and accuracy
- Managing customer centric banking operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned departments, ensuring customer satisfaction by exceeding delivery & service quality.
- Interfacing with high net worth / mid-cap corporate clients to understand their requirements & suggesting the most viable solution and maintaining client and FI relationships.
- Liaising with beneficiary bank and other correspondents for build relationships and network.
- Part of the Key Client Management Group ( Confidential ) - meeting target sales revenue for Trade and Cash products
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts and conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services
- Achieving client relationship targets and cross product sales KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales
- Handled the London Office reservations for Airline major, Air Canada
- Responsible for outbound telesales for Frequent Flier program of the airline
- Initiated and implemented a project for quality improvement through reduction in average call handling times, construction of fares, analysis of customer flying patterns and creating airfare promotions.