A knowledgeable, detail oriented Applications Engineer with over 15 years experience Principle strengths include administration, data management, design and mentoring engineers to achieve goals within strict time constraints. Dynamic, customer oriented individual who learns quickly and encourages ingenuity among peers.
Creo Parametric 5.0, Creo View 5, Windchill PDMLink 11, ProjectLink, PTC Tools, PLM, Windows OS, CAD/CAM, HTML, MS Office Applications, NX 11, SolidWorks, Skype, SharePoint, Teamcenter, CATIA, Enovia. DFM.
Confidential, Poway, CA
Business Process Analyst
- Lead User Mentoring and Training for all Confidential users. Provide daily system checks of CAD serversserves and licenses, user support with Mechanical CAD tools - , i.e Creo Parametric, Windchill.
- Manage daily utilization of Cad Licenses and broker with IT Services for Annual Subscriptions.
- Lead a Model Based Definition (MBD) project;, establishing ground rules, road maps, cross functional advantages and applications for future implementation.
- Liaison between CAD users and IT Services.
Confidential, Milford, CT
Sr. CAD Systems Administrator/Supervisor
- Daily maintenance of CAD servers, backup operations and data management.
- Daily user support and mentoring of designers and engineers.
- Plan & organize monthly CAD user meetingsmeeting with PTC guests.
- Implemented Creo Parametric 2.0. Implemented workflows and lifecycles in Windchill PDMLink 9.1
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Administration of CAD server and daily data management.
- Support and mentoring of designers and engineers.
Confidential, Shady Grove, Pa
- Participated in Global PDMLink 9.1 implementation and Data Migration in a cluster environment.
- Performed testing, debugging, and data verification.
- During the migration process I provided CAD Admin and user support duties as needed.
Confidential, Franklin, Ma
Windchill PDMLink Administrator
- Plan, implement, and manage the deployment of Windchill, PDMLink 9.1 for use in design and manufacturing data management.
- Mentor, train users. Develop process & procedures related to implementation.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Staff Design Engineer
- E/M Packaging, sheet-metal design, plastics and components for state of the art tape library system. 2U, 4U & 8U DLT and LTO systems. Interference fit calculations, tolerance analysis, ASME Y14.5M
- Linear tracking and mechanism design; pick & place and robotics interfacing.
- Rack mounted chassis and components design.
- Coordinated RoHS implementation project. Converted all non compliant
- Hardware and components to EU directive standard.
Confidential, Contract Northridge, CA
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Design of High-End consumer electronic components such as Confidential, Infinity and Revel audio systems.
- Working from an Industrial Design concept to manufacturing of baffle and packaging. Cabinet design and packaging. 3D Modeling, surfaces, plastic design.
- Intralink 3.4 deployment and setup of Data Server, File Server and client install. Orientation and training of users.