Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, HP UFT/QTP
Databases: Oracle SQL Developer, MS SQL Server and MS Access
Test Management: HP ALM, JAMA, JIRA
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Project Management: QuickBase, Microsoft Project
UX Prototype: HotGloo
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Worked with the business teams to clearly define and capture requirements for the all interfaces and designed unique processing logic for each interface by capturing the details in Business Design Documents. Used Visio to define process flows and HP ALM to track all business requirements.
- Worked with senior DBAs in the team to implement interface file layout storage that is unique to each trading partner application.
- Coordinated with Technical team for establishing automated Axway File transfer and created documentation to capture details regarding the file transfer process.
- Owned the UAT phase by collaborating closely with trading partners to define the testing scope, scenarios, data validation and acceptance criteria before the go live date.
- Worked closely with the development and testing team to ensure functionality requirements are validated before customer UAT.
- Utilized Jira to triage and categorize production incidents as per level of business impact and utilized SQL Server to analyze and mitigate the issue.
- Performed root cause Analysis for trading partner webservice interfaces and partnered with the development team to resolve real time performance issues.
- Created design estimates and managed change requests Design, Development and Implementation.
- Created UX prototype and defined data elements of each component for better user understanding.
- Responsible for defect prioritization, scoping and release planning for the interface track in each production release.
- Ran the weekly status meeting with DSS business leads and provided status update on the Interface track activities.
- Worked on the Statement of Work (SOW) and Level of Estimates (LOE) for the project to ensure proper resource allocation.
- Planned and overseen all Dry runs for Go - Live and created the Go-live playbook for business stakeholders.
Confidential, Lake Mary, FL
- Lead the daily Testing Status meeting during test cycles with the client and provided testing status update.
- Worked with the development and architecture team to provide testing estimates on the project migration initiative.
- Worked with Amtrak Business and System owners to define the threshold value of Non-Functional Testing Requirements.
- Collaborated with Amtrak business team to define and document the Testing Approach for the project.
- Defined Risk, Dependency, and Constraints of the testing activities and reported to the client.
- Created Test Plans for Functional and Non-functional requirements of the project.
- Directed the testing team for writing test scenarios and test cases as per the project requirements.
- Used HP ALM for creating and documenting Test Plans and Test Cases and used HP QTP for automating regression test cases.
- Assisted on the Performance Testing System upgrade from HP LoadRunner 9.5 to Performance Center.
- Utilized JIRA as defect tracking tool, fetched report from JIRA on defect status which later presented to the client leadership.
Confidential, Manhasset, NY
Content Syndication Specialist
- Created the roadmap of each program based on the criteria, timeline, expected audience and desired leads.
- Worked with Performance Marketing team to create the promotion plan for each program to ensure completion in time.
- Heavy use of hashtag and key words for organic lead generation to increase the efficiency of the marketing plan.
- Collaborated with technical team to set up the Webinar Platform for live Webinars which had over 10k participants.
- Gathered requirement of the expected leads from clients and worked with content creation team to generate the most suitable content for the program.
- Defined Risk, Dependency, and Constraints of the program and reported to the leadership.
- Lead the weekly meeting for Program Status and provided update to leadership team.
- Created the weekly Lead reports and shared with clients via secure file transfer protocol.
- Collaborated with Third party vendors for outsourcing the international lead generation program.
- Conducted the monthly review meeting to analyze the completed programs which later used to improve the delivery of future programs.