Development Manager - Product Owner - Business Analyst
- Manage the Development team (outsourced)
- Manage the hosted environment
- Create, update, QA programming templates (CSV)
- Vendor management
- Client Management
- Manage the Product side of our inhouse application
Lead Production Support Analyst
- Client Appointment System ( Qflow)
- NCR Passport
- Repkiosk eSSO
- Project Management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Support national and international employees
- Server upgrades enterprise wide
- Deployment of Digital Signage
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Entrust Secure login
- NetIQ Secure login 8x
- Support 100+ Local users
- Support 10000+ Global users
- Create AD accounts
- Maintain Servers both Physical and Virtual
- Design, implement and administer all IT hardware/software equipment for the new Confidential location which includes Cisco routers and switches, WAPS, VoIP, Tandberg VC, and new servers.
- Maintain IT Project budget for the new building.
- Design, Implement and administer PDM for Solidworks 2012.
Domain Migration Specialist
- Migrated 400+ PC’s and Mac’s manually.
- Refresh/Re-image new machines, Both PC and Mac Platforms
- Migrated user profiles from old domain to new.
- Create and give permissions to new user profiles in AD, copy over permissions from different user groups and OU’s.
- Re-install applications on new machines.
- Configure Web apps to point to the correct servers, like Dreamweaver.
Deskside Support Specialist/Network Analyst
- Support 100 onsite users
- Support 17000+ Global users
- Project management - Office 2007 rollout - Windows 7 Enterprise rollout.
- Business travel - Support Senior Leadership Team (SLT) for global meetings
- MS BizTalk 2009 Server certified Admin
- Network Riverbed upgrade
- Pro Engineer project manager
- Autodesk license consolidation project manager
Technical Support Specialist
- Supported 550 lawyers.
- Supported 1200 end users.
- Supported all hardware - software - AV/IT equipment.
Technical Support Analyst / Senior Technician
- Supported 1600 stores and their systems.
- Promoted to Sr. Technician after 8 months.
- Trained new employees.
- Responsible for the supervision of employees at night and on weekends.
Programmer/Systems Analyst / Help Desk Support
- Supported 1700 end users over our LAN and 15000 end users worldwide over WAN.
- Administrated global Multipoint video conferences, with H323 technology.
- Responsible for interviewing candidates for the IT department.
- Conversion from GroupWise to MS outlook.
- Conversion from Win NT to win 2000.
- Tested new software in the lab to make sure it would run smoothly on our network.
- Desktop/Laptop upgrades and repair.
- Printer support and repair.
- Global Remote Access servers and devices.
- Wide format printers such as Plotters.