- 14 years of hands on experience as a Business Analyst in Investment Banks and Asset Management domain.
- Adept Agile professional over 6 Years of experience working with Traders/Dealers/Control Room/Trade Surveillances/Regulatory Compliance users.
- A professional with extensive experience who can manage small or large teams.
- Completely accustomed to working with every audience: Front, Middle and Bank Office Users.
- Having knowledge of Data Management worked with Security Master, Client Master, and Trade & Transaction data. Hands on experience of data visualization tool and Data Analytics
- Knowledge of business processes in Capital Market Infrastructure Entities
- Extensive experience in Capital Markets , Corporate Banking, Financial Asset Management, Insurance/Mortgage Markets and their Business Processes
- In addition, have experience in data sourcing requirement for recent regulatory and compliance.
- Capital markets, Investment Banking and Wealth Management.
- Equity, Fixed Income, Security Finance, Derivative data sourcing and distribution.
- Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crimes and Reporting.
- Reference Data Management.
- Reference data system like Asset Control. Data Vendors like Bloomberg, Reuters, GMI and others.
- Trading and OMS system like CRD, Aladdin, Kondor
- Position and Holding Data from IBOR Engines. (Eagle Star)
- Client / Counterparty Reference data. (Sourcing from different internal application)
- BRDs, FRDs, Unit/QA/UAT/Regression test and implementation plans.
- User documentation/dictionaries with global presentation and training classes.
- Oracle/SQL servers, data mining via complex queries.
- Hands on experience working with XML and converting as per business need.
- Data visualization tool like Tableau and QlikView.
- Hands on experience on Project Management tool like JIRA, Rally and QC
- Experience of full Software Development Life Cycle - SDLC, (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall) Methodologies
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- To understand new requirement of data element from Wealth Management user and implementation within existing data warehouse.
- Re-designing Client on-boarding w.r.t new CRM as salesforce.
- Directed teams performing market entry research covering wealth and asset management, custody, alternative investments, and capital markets
- Assisted in the creation of Basel II RFP/RFI proposals for modeling, and economic capital
- Identified and assessd new and existing risk and elevate any concerns to Capital Markets Senior Management to mitigate bank exposure or potential loss
- Lead various process improvement projects within Capital Markets and ensure timely and accurate results of all project deliverables
- Documentation of Gap Analysis and Communicate to Dev team/ QA team for each data elements.
- Reporting and Data Dashboard requirement related to Tableau
- Developed the Business Requirement Document (BRD), creating project initiation document (PID), project plans and managed scope.
- Defined the resources required for completion of a project and allocated resources accordingly.
- Ensured that projects were correctly prioritized and resourced as well as met strategic demands.
- Worked with teams and understand their needs and difficulties to help them better and increase the overall velocity.
- Analyze business requirements and segregate them into high level and low-level Use Cases, activity diagrams.
- Coordinate all ceremonies including the daily scrum meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint review meetings, and sprint retrospective meetings.
Confidential, NYC-New York
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead BA for Data Sourcing for Wealth Management Products like SBL’s, CRA Loan, Margin Loan, credit card and others.
- Design, Integrate and implement controls to prevent operating exposures and increase business improvements in Capital Markets area
- Worked on data sourcing for recent regulatory and compliance changes like CFTC, FINRA, MiFiD II, AML and others.
- Supported the Development team by working in a team space by providing knowledge Transfer, clarification on stories in backlog, and thorough analysis of requirements and any system functionality issues.
Confidential, NYC-New York
Lead Business Analyst
- Lead Change Management Business Analyst of Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Officer(CCRO) CCRO covers global trade surveillance, restricted Trade/Employee, Large Shareholding, AML, MiFiD (I and II ) KYC reporting.
- Analyze all data elements used by CS proprietary system and third party s/w like Actimize, and Mantas.
- Data components covered orders, trade, client/counterparty, position and product reference data (equity/debt/derivative/issuers used in compliance.
- Author multiple BRDs and FRDs for each compliance function for US/APAC/EMEA region.
- Defined acceptance criteria for testing, created and executed UAT test plans and tracked the performance using KPIs
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Sr. Business Analyst
- Integration of various application with in Confidential through DTL (Data integration Layer)
- Various Data Includes Security Master Data, Position Data, Portfolio data etc. within Confidential .
- Act as a bridge between the clients, technical and creative teams; facilitating internal, technical and Client design reviews and ensuring that delivered application remains true to the creative design.
- Created Business Requirement Document ( BRD), User Requirement Specification ( URS), Functional Re-quirement Specification ( FRS) document, Change Request ( CR) document and Defect document for system application development.
- Implemented IT business processes including workflow analysis, documentation, workflow diagrams, requirements solicitation and quality assurance.
- Performed Business Acceptance Test ( BAT) on Loan Sphere updates to ensure optimal performance.
Confidential, New York
Business Data Analyst
- Understanding and gathering requirements of different downstream adopters of reference data distribution system (CDDS).Documentation and Communication requirement to all stakeholders.
- Client management with respect of resource allocation and funding. Act as SPOC for all Product ref data adopters.
- Acted as a SME for the application team and the Infrastructure team.
- Gathered requirements to confirm the functional and data validation for the various Service Center modules.
- Enhanced STA application for Cost Basis Regulatory requirement.
- Functionally helped Development team as well as QA team to live successfully two new clients for our STA product with minimum amount of production bugs.
- Written Major requirement for stock side enhancements.
- Gathering & defining business requirements while managing the risks to improve business processes and translating the requirements into systems solution by preparing functional specifications.
- Worked for Custodian Boston based “State Street Bank” for corporate action.
- Coordinating with business partners, executives and other client personnel to define engagement along with project development and resource estimates
- Pivotal in carrying out OTC Derivative Valuation/ Settlements while conducting valuation of the OTC Derivative Products like IRS, CDS etc. Involved in Pre-settlement and Post Settlements of the OTD Derivative products and in Cash Reconciliation of the derivative product