- 8+ years of extensive and progressive IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Developing, Testing and Implementation of enterprise level applications including over 4+ years of CRM experience in salesforce.com with proficiency as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Strong Salesforce CRM - Sales/Service cloud and Force.com platform Communities, Sites experience in designing, solution and development.
- Create user stories, use case diagrams, acceptance tests, personas, object role models, etc. to communicate high-level technical functions and requirements
- Identify the current business structure and then suggest/implement & configure the system to suit the customer requirement
- Strong administration experience in designing data Security using Sharing Model (OWD, sharing rules), Role Hierarchy, Permission sets, permission configuration Profiles and third-party apex change products.
- Experience in designing Custom Relationships, Validation rules, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval process.
- Experience with CRM Sales processes, Forecasting, Campaign management, Opportunity Management and Case management.
- Experience in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, Leads, Content, Knowledge and Articles
- Identify and mitigate the problems in work flow procedures, and available functionality, and makes recommendations based on analysis of observations.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base and supporting documentation regarding administrative access and data flow across the system.
- Define and perform qualitative and quantitative approach to identify the best fit solution
- Expertise in multitasking, time management and ensure that deliverables are on track
- Experience using with project management, ITIL, Agile/scrum and SDLC methodologies Expertise in build Management and creating install release package for the end users.
- Certified and hands on experience with sumtotal, Cornerstone, SABA platforms.
- Create customized report based on business requirement through BIRT and Crystal report
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Waukegan, IL
- Analyzed User Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Requirement Specification and Functional Requirement Specification (FRS).
- Requirements gathering, design, customization, integration and implementation of business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Generated requirements from Feedback (from FA's) / Users' requirements via CRM (SFDC or Salesforce.com)
- Produced Salesforce reports monitoring group progress.
- Coordinated with different agencies in tracking the progress of the software development and resolving the issues and worked with the UI team to create the User Interface Mock-ups to be presented to the Business.
- Worked with the Decision Support Dept. to update the quality dashboards with metrics regarding project schedule, quality, budget and risk.
- Gathered user and business requirements through surveys, prototyping and observing from portfolio managers and UI (User Interface).
- Act as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions. Provide functional expertise on Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal, Case Feed, Knowledge Base, and Entitlements.
- Using Apttus CPQ to enable sales reps to configure complex product and service combinations and set prices that will positively impact deal profitability.
- Configuring bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes), product rules, price rules, discount schedules, pricing, contracted prices, quote templates, quote processes and custom actions
- Configuring X-Author to change contract templates and clauses. Interacting with pricing and deal management in Apttus CLM writing formula expressions for price rules and managing products, pricebooks&pricebook entries in CPQ Admin console
- Responsible for all aspects of CPQ including configuration of products, process and configuration documentation.
- Good understanding of the business requirement and come up with technical design Experience in Sales cloud & Service cloud
- Used Agile with the help of RTM tracked progress of work in the form of User Stories, Epics, Themes on JIRA (Into product backlogs and sprint backlogs).
- Developed the Test Cases and HP ALM.
- Created Business Intelligence Dashboards to display average cost to proposal response, reuse of proposal content.
- Executed the Test Cases in Dev/QA/UAT environments.
- Involved in System testing, integration testing and UAT, and in QA reviews
- Add, Update and Delete the customers in CRM.
- Participated in UAT sessions to educate the business users about the reports, dashboards and the BI System.
- Used SOQL, SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich UI and better interaction of pages.
- Providing ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, Triggers.
- Coordinated daily activities with the IT Developers, QA and Product teams along with the project management group.
- Documented Requirements for Management Reporting out of Clear Quest using Crystal Reports.
- Create User Test Scripts and assist business with UAT and performed system testing and configured Echo-Sign Apps and Contract Template, migrated Metadata from sandbox to Production.
- Assisted to develop the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios to be used in testing based on Business Requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing, gathered and documented User Manuals and Business Rules.
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analysed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Sales Force implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on demand email to cases within a Service Cloud system.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer's issues. Implemented Email-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Driven the periodic release cycles and work with business stakeholders to prioritize bugs and enhancements with JIRA
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Prepared graphical depictions of Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Based Diagrams, and Collateral Diagrams and creation of technical design (UI screen) using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured the Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Perform Gap Analysis of the processes to identify and validate requirements.
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC Methodology.
- Created relationships in Requirement Traceability Matrix linking Business Requirements to Functional requirements and Functional Requirements to Systems Requirements.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Interviewed business users and internal reps to understand project scope and business rules
- Performed Gap Analysis of current CRM application and desired application to eliminate activity and understand the gap to fully use existing resources
- Collaborated with Product Owner to build cross-region strategy for applications around the cloud model
- Conducted daily stand-ups, to assign tasks and update progress into Sprint burn down charts
- Created user stories and understood the role hierarchies to generated workflow rules, validation rules, sharing model, PSLs, approval processes, OWDs and custom Reports & Dashboards
- Elicited requirements by Job shadowing and developed extensive Functional Requirement Documents
- Collaborated with Database team to identify the source of the right data entity that needs to be migrated
- Analyzed the DB schema through schema builder and maintained relationships (Master-detail, look-up and Junction) between custom objects and tabs
- Involved in meet-ups between Product owners and SME develops to gather requirements for clarifying story points during Definition Stage
- Facilitated Sprint Planning Meetings for deliverable’s distribution on Sprint Task boards and track metrics
- Empowered Scrum Team with best practices (Planning Poker, Scrum of Scrum) and cross-functional volunteering to meet Definition of Done for the Sprint review meeting
- Kept data clean by implementing best practices- workflow fields, data validation rules, custom pick lists, custom look up fields to bulk load data through Data loader/Data Import wizard/ Workbench
- Customized tabs among different business users and groups and business centers
- Conducted User acceptance testing(UAT) so that critical requirements are satisfied
- Created multiple sandbox org with partial data of production org for different purposes (development, testing and training) to avoid compromising meta data from production org
- Designed and created documentation on integrating Solutions to Cases (Risk Mitigation strategies) from the Legacy system to Salesforce.com
- Perform Defect Triage meetings and Coordinate with business, system, developments departments to resolve the sever defects.
LMS Technical Lead /Business Analyst
- Coordinate with vendor/ different team to Implement and integrate third party application and other tools to Troux system.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholder/project team across bank and publish report based on business requirement
- Manage new communications, collaboration and information technologies effectively to support the KM processes, within and between organization
- Publish the report with milestone and key achievement during weekly status meeting with client
- Perform user acceptance testing and unit/integration testing before deploying the patch/new module in production
- Audit existing KM processes and intellectual capital, also develop KM objectives and strategy to support inter-organizational and international organization KM processes
- Maintain a corporate repository of all data architecture artifacts and procedures, and documents changes to architecture and integration
- Planned and managed projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains
- Conduct change readiness and knowledge sharing risk assessments and build an inventory of data needed to implement the architecture
- Generate customized report to suit the business requirement through BIRT reporting, WIKI Media Implementation
- Installation of Confidential application in 6 various environments
- Configuration of LMS
- SumTotal WebServices implementation
- Custom WebServices development - Service layer
- Integration with custom portal developed in Life ray
- Single sign-on enablement
- System Integration testing
- Prepare and Execute IQ, OQ and PQ Rollout and Go-Live
LMS Technical Lead /Business Analyst
- Create Course, Offerings, and certifications. Assign the certification, roles to learners,
- Gather Requirements from Business Head, Create and assign trainings to employees
- Create Prescriptive rule, Job roles, curriculum and assign trainings to large audiences.
- Create ILT, WBT, OJT trainings to employees and give credits upon completion.
- Generate Adhoc reports on learner's completion.
- Develop and manage new code to Saba LMS.
- Monitor the Support tickets from the ticketing system tool and triage them to the team members
- Categorize the Incident and Service request issue from the ticket and meet the SLA.
- Regular maintenance window scheduled for Dev, QA & Prod Servers.
- Co-ordinate with Business team and work on new projects
- Monitor the Linux server, application and web servers.
- Analyze the scope, estimate and give accurate timeline and FTE required for the project.
- Conduct weekly meetings with offshore team and help them to resolve the unsolvable tickets.
- On-Call Support during the weekends for any P1 &P2 issues.
- Send a weekly report to the Project Manager and Client on the status of Saba L2 & L3 tickets.
- Act as DBA and work on the DBA related task, deliver it on time.
- Assist in the design and development of an overall change solution strategy for the client.
- Schedule call with all business units training administrators every week and inform the status of the tickets.
LMS Technical Consultant
- Requirement gathering
- Analyze the requirements and prepare the design
- Conduct workshop with business stakeholders to collate feedback and unify / standardize business process
- Understanding of current training processes and data maintenance within the organization
- Map training and determine the learning plan per role
- Data Migration analysis
- Set up implementation process and plan
- Setting up team and communication protocol
- Defining parameters to shortlist
- Worked closely with the implementation & installation consultant to define the architecture and set up the same.
- Worked closely with Technical Consultants to configure the training process in the proposed system.
- Performing product evaluation
- Drove shortlisted product demonstrations
- Validated product demonstration
- Published scorecard
- Recommended best-fit solution
- Defined & recommended implementation roadmap
Moodle LMS Analyst
- Gathering the requirements
- Coding, testing and implementing the solution
- Data Migration.
- Documentation of Functionalities
- Report Customization and generation.
- Break fix application
- Developing ad-hoc reports to meet client requirement.
- Automated feed file processing.
- Customize the portlet
- Maintaining the own ticket handling tool to track the request.
- As the subject matter expert (SME) in Moodle, worked directly with the clients for gathering requirements, analyzing and providing solutions.