- 6 + years of Project Management experience
- Exceptional project budget and timeline estimation skills
- Excellent skill with RICEFW and workflow management
- Experienced with SDLC.
- Hands on experience with creating project charter and status report.
- Used Jira and Microsoft PM as business management software.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM)
- ITIL Service Delivery Knowledge.
- 5 + Years’ experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, XP etc.
- Acted as an Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing self - motivated teams
- Extensively worked on JIRA, RALLY, Confluence, SharePoint, Balsamiq:
- Strong communication skills,Excellent judgment,Presentation skills,Quick learner, Thrives in fast-paced environment.
- Process Improvements.
- Executive Team leadership.
- Staff Training and Policy and development.
- Multitasking,Time management,Attention to detail,Employee training and development,Management,Quick problem solver.
- Collaboration,Meeting Facilitation,Interpersonal skill.
- Highest work Ethics.
- Working experience in Healthcare Projects
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Acted as Scrum Master for Product teams with a focus on guiding the teams towardsimproving the way they work both Off-shore and Onsite models.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint/release planning, Sprint demos, Story Grooming and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Expert level knowledge with Microsoft tools such as Office, Excel, Outlook, as well as Jira, Rally and Confluence.
- Worked on Oracle, MS ACCESS, SQL SERVER.
- DevOps Coaching, Integrates Agile & Lean principles into team practices and work products Coaches Scrum core team on backlog refinement and prioritization Utilizes team feedback and metrics to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve Innovates with practices and frameworks through experimentation to improve the team and their delivery Understands and encourages team's engineering innovation and improvement
- XP engineering practices, Dev Ops, etc.
- Used Active Collab for Task management keeping all the work is in one place, track all the updates, Task filtering, Immediate searches, Seamless workflow. Email integration, All-in-one calendar and collaborative writing, Time tracking, Log time on projects, and managing the time tracking reports and invoicing.
- Used Pivotal Tracker for develop and keeping track of all the stories from start to deliver, estimation & prioritization, and maintaining Automatic planning based on velocity. Used Multi-project workspaces where all responsibilities are seen on one screen, Analytical representation of team health through project trends, burnup, cumulative flow, cycle time report, released reports, etc. Notifications, Mentions & following, Search, file sharing, labels, tasks, API, story linking, project history.
- Used SpiraTeam for Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), DSDM and Agile Unified Process (AUP) to allow teams to manage all their information in one environment.
- Track and communicate team velocity and other development metrics with, and to all affected teams and management.
- Experience in Scrum and Agile Planning, Execution and Reporting as well as Sprint Retrospect and Backlog Retrospect, Conduct Release Product Planning.
- Work with Businesses and other stake holders on Project, Program and Portfolio level.
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing; participate in the testing of developed systems/solutions and defect resolution.
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to the Technology Project Manager (Application Manager, Demand Manager, Portfolio Manager) and ensure timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems, options and recommendations for prompt resolution.
- Gathering and updating project materials, completing budgeting, forecasting, project documentation, business flows, and lessons learned documents.
- Scheduling and allocating work, providing advice and guidance, and resolving problems to meet technical performance and financial objectives.
- Assisted team to remove impediments by having an understanding the control and releaseprocesses.
- Assisted with internal and external communication, improved transparency, and radiatedinformation.
- Empower the team to make system and process improvements captured in sprint retrospective meetings.
- A talented HL7 Integration Analyst seeking to work in a friendly environment where I can freely contribute my skills in HL7, HIPAA, SOAP UI.
- Remove obstacles for developers and testers.
- Use key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed work
- Manage sprint backlog items and tasks.
- Manage all Scrum boards and Burndown chart (physical or virtual).
- Leads the team efforts towards continuous improvement.
- Assisted with prioritization and resolution of software defects.
- Assisting the Program Manager in planning, change management and risk management (Risk Analysis).
- Built relationship with Product owner and other stake holders to facilitate team's interactionwith them.
- Also conducting Coaching/Mentoring for team.
- Implementing various methodology of Agile for various Programs, Projects and Portfolios.
- Facilitation Meetings, Consensus Building, Conflict Management & Resolution.
Confidential, Lake Charles, LA
- Help provide data and analytics to assist the Portfolio Manager and Resource Management Office.
- Create models, use cases, process flows, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to developers, designers, and vendors.
- Evaluation of Organizations technology and time to time Recommends improvements, such as software and hardware upgrades.
- Control operation budget and expenditures.
- Used Trillian as a platform for business and clinical communication. Implementing texting and HIPAA-compliant secure messaging also thus Improved and modernizedemployee communication without compromising on security or control.
- Also used Smartsheet for online work execution platform. Empowered organizations to track, manage, and report on information by improving collaboration, ensuring secure data, and increasing visibility. Also used Smartsheet to enable teams to easily get started and effectively collaborate, securely share, store, and access PHI while meeting or exceeding all of HIPAA's regulatory requirements.
- Used Jira and Microsoft PM as business management software.
- Make recommendations on changes to existing policies and procedures.
- Creates and manages project/program resource loading and budget; reconciles budget monthly and communicates risks to Leadership
- Sets and runs effective recurring status meetings with the product, portfolio and delivery managers.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadline.