- Business Analyst, Product Owner, DevOps in an agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience extends to Infrastructure, Security Eng, DoD Certification & Accreditation, ITDR coordinator, Software Test Eng. / Hardware Test Eng., QA Eng., Process Eng., Project Mgr. & Test Coordinator.
- Tools/applications include Remedy, Confluence, Jira, Linux, Skybot, Apache, SmartConnect, SmartSuite, NetTracer, Oracle and Microsoft products.
- Skilled in accrediting systems using DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 requirements facilitating PCI audits.
- On hand experience with TIBCO, WSMQ, InfraRed360 management console, requirement traceability matrix and software development life cycle (SDLC).
Product Owner | Senior Business Analyst | COTS Integration Lead
- Work closely with internal customers to analyze, document, and communicate requirements for the development of ground ops solutions and ensured features were delivered to specifications within timeline
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize product backlog for sprints, mitigated scope changes/creep
- Implemented SmartConnect (COTS) BSM sortation across 22 Southwest airports to increase efficiency of Ground Ops baggage handling systems (BHS)
- Work closely with third party vendors and airport customers to plan and execute each implementation while identifying & mitigating risks
- Focused on schedule & budget throughout the project lifecycle to meet project milestones and internal/external goals
- Responsible for project documentation and knowledge transfers for operational support (L2 & L3)
- Coordinated tasking across multiple teams while promoting transparency, inclusion and teamwork
- Work with operations, QMO and Customers to classify and prioritize defects related to the process/product/applications and made production impacting decisions based on the assessments
- Led the agile implementation of NetTracer 2.0 across SWA stations for increased management of lost & found and mishandled property
- Maintained a Roadmap of future work and planning with senior leadership
- Supported bag messaging and flight schedules using JMS Notifications, TIBCO and WSMQ technology
Senior Project Engineer | Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for technical oversight, execution and transition of ecommerce IT projects
- Participate in performance management, data tracking and improvement of operational processes
- Provides weekly progress reports to multiple levels of management and internal customers concerning project risks tied to schedule and budget
- Led the installation/configuration of Oracle’s WebLogic, Coherence and OEM 12c across dev, test, ipv and production environments (application & webservers)
- Led the upgrade of Jboss - eap-6.4 & ATG 11.2 across UAT and production RHEL servers
- Worked with cross functional teams to reduce project cycle time through parallel tasking, reduced interruptions, and improving task delivery from upstream operations
- Provides DevOps support to patch applications, install/configure software, manage physical & virtual resources
- Collaboration with various stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve program and production issues while meeting (agile) sprint deadlines.
IT Systems Administrator | Senior Business Analyst
- Responsible for e-commerce & front/backend fulfillment operations
- Worked directly with customer to document requirements, testing strategy and review of test results
- Identified, researched, documented, resolved revenue impacting issues
- ATG Code deployments, patching using manual procedures and automated tools
- Unix/Linux administration & Prod/QA/Test environment management
- Monitored servers, websites, processes, services & implementing corrective actions when necessary
Information Security Engineering Manager
- Responsible for complete oversight of certification and accreditation efforts with the Confidential
- Security design, environment hardening, certification testing, customer coordination
- Completed labor estimates for proposals, requirement analysis, architectural design and review, business case development, policy compliance audits, risk management, system integration, and ongoing assessments/ continuous monitoring across multiple programs
- Interacted effectively with security accreditors, ensuring timely communications and tight coordination that resulted in reduced risk for meeting accreditation and certification goals
- Implemented security controls in information systems based on requirements
- Completed weekly, monthly and quarterly audits to ensure security controls were meeting requirements and to mitigate new threats
- Focused on delivering high quality products and services to multiple customers across the Confidential:
- Performance and service recognized by high ranking military officers through receipt of a Meritorious Unit Citation award
Senior Solutions Analyst | DevOps | Senior Business Analyst
- Designed, Developed, Tested and Deployed a solution for non-outage tax updates to 36 servers using a Korn Shell Menu
- Administrator for Tealeaf (Customer Experience Management) application & data management/ mining
- Responsible for Code Deployments and SQL updates to Operational/Development/Test Applications, Web servers & Databases:
- Maintained automated scripts for Operational builds,
- Deployed Patches to Test & Operational Environments
- Managed Operational, Test & Development Application & Web Servers:
- Configured ATG application modules for e-commerce applications/web sites
- Configured Iplanet web server instances
- Used 3rd party software to proactively monitor servers and performance of web sites:
- ProActiveNet, KeyNote, Tealeaf & IBM WebSphere Admin Console
- Used Application, Web Logs and 3rd Party Software to investigate & resolve internal and external threats, including ad-hoc support for loss prevention
- Queried relational databases to resolve operational issues and assist business and IT in better understanding of business requirements.