- Over 25 years of experience in the fields of management, finance, operations and information systems (both in the private and public sectors).
Financial Analyst/Business Analyst
- Manage, monitor and update integration test scenario results using HPQC for the company’s global software upgrade
- Confidential, Santa Monica CA
- Prepare the monthly commission and sales tax reports for Confidential
- Chabad Residential Treatment Center, Los Angeles CA
- Set - up and implemented a web-based electronic medical record program. Services included business process review, development online forms and acknowledgements, data entry, and training
Confidential, Calabasas CA
- Prepared weekly financial reports, analyzed cash flow expenses and revenue through QuickBooks
- Monitored bookkeeper income and expense transactions.
- Managed tax preparation for company and payroll taxes.
- Regularly prepared and analyzed the profit/loss statement. Recommended cost reductions. Forecasted and suggested adjustments to plans based on income projections.
- Initiated cost analysis and operational review. Made recommendations for technical innovations and staffing improvement.
- Worked closely with company CPA on all aspects of the company finances and financial plans
- Monitored payments by vendors. Developed models and analysis to predict payment schedules.
Confidential, Santa Monica CA
Sr. Business Analyst/Financial Analyst & IT Liaison:
- Prepared weekly and monthly KPI dashboards of financial and sales data for the CEO and VP Finance
- Data mined, uploaded, and manipulated information via MS Access & MS Excel for management reports (used pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Created financial models & analyzed variances in projected revenue, budgets, sales, & costs data via MS Excel, MS Access, & SQL (used pivot tables, macros, formulas, queries, etc.)
- Analyzed trends, projections and forecasted revenue and expenses for management decision-makers
- Audited company business operations and financial processes; documented business process improvements, made recommendations, revised procedures and developed implementation plans.
- Ad hoc reporting including distributor pricing and profitability analysis
- Managed and administrated the company ERP, CRM and cloud-based websites
- Learned (self-taught) Everest Advanced ERP and most of the software used at this position.
- Wrote the SQL code for the cloud-based sales information portal which supported sale order imports between SugarCRM and Everest Advance
- Developed the “Sales Dashboard” systems, which integrate client and channel data, including Weekly KPI reports and analysis.
- Created cost-price sales and product margin analysis system which filtered market segments, regions, sales teams and company progress.
- Prepared monthly reports for senior management which highlighted: channel sales (hotels, multifamily, etc.), sales team regions, product sales/purchases, part and manufacturer warranty margins, financial statements (with cash on hand), inventory valuation, sales quote process time sequences, lead source review and margins, and sales actuals verses goals.
- Prepared financial reports: A/R management, reporting and analysis; Profitability and gross margin analysis; and, Inventory reporting.
- Assisted in preparation of VP Finance with financial statement
- Preparation and analysis of daily sales and financial reports
- Maintenance of G/L accounts, preparing and posting all entries
Confidential, New York NY
Associate Staff Analyst:
- Analyst for the Confidential Mayoral City agencies including: Mayor’s Office, Office of Economic Development, and Department of Sanitation
- Prepared and analyzed management reports for Agency Executives
- Supervised personnel in financial audit functions
- Developed budgets, and reported on key indicator reports and
- Wrote agency sections for the Mayor’s Management Report
- Microsoft Office: Excel, MS Access, Power Point, Word and Project Management
- Proficient in using web-based software, SAP, ERPs, SugarCRM, Crystal Reports and databases
- Write programs in SQL and other programming languages
- Designing and implementing large scale databases, and cloud-based systems and designing developing Crystal database reports
- Working with project management software similar to RUP/Agile and UML
- Managed QuickBooks online software