- Experienced IT business analyst cum developer with experience in managing, developing, supporting and migrating systems.
- Over 4 and a half years of experience in SDLC with 1 year of experience in project management , support and maintenance of veterinary practice management systems and over 3 years of experience in software development for capital market data management( data) and web development in an Agile - (Scrum & Kanban) environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Solely developed company's re-designed website utilizing Angular2 Framework and Rest APIs.
- Experienced in developing single page applications utilizing angular framework.
- Experienced in Developing User Interface ( UI ) Rich Web Applications using Front End/User Interface ( UI ) Technologies like Type Script, Angular 2.0, Node JS, Bootstrap, Media Queries, CSS Frameworks, Java.
- Experience consuming RESTful web services and JSON. Have developed android applications utilizing the Android SDK for mobile and tablets.
- Certified Web developer by Udacity , a nanodegree course co-created by Google .
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap , Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Familiar with Unix commands and vi editor.
- Experience investigating and resolving production issues.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources, cleansing, scrubbing, normalization and load.
- Experience reading and writing data(file I/O) to and from an external file in shell scripts .
- Experience optimizing SQL queries , stored procedures to improve the performance time
- Experience translating stakeholder requirements into deliverables such as use cases,user stories,functional specifications, workflow, data flow diagrams.
- Understanding of the AS-IS and TO-BE in supporting/interfacing system applications.
- Skilled in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document (FSD), System Requirement Specifications (SRS), and design and development of use case scenarios.
- Experience with data integration from multiple data sources like flat files and relational database, cleansing, scrubbing, normalization and load.
Angular2: , CSS, HTML5,Android, Data Visualization, Extract Transform Load(ETL ), RDBMS, SQL
Tools: Visual Studio Code, Android Studio 2.0,Tableau 7.0/8.2/9/10.2 , Sharepoint, Asset Control, Formula Engine, Perforce(Version Control),HP Quality Center, JIRA, Eclipse, soapUI, Microsoft Office Suite
O/S: Android, Unix/Solaris, Windows
Database: Oracle11g, SQLlite
Languages: Typescript, Java, SQL, HTML5
Confidential, Houston, TXBusiness analyst
- Responsible for enhancement and support of company’s primary website Confidential .com. The site was built utilizing Angular2 framework and is driven from company’s internal ERP platform .
- Responsible for migrating practices using OPEN VPMS to a new cloud based practice management system and retire OPEN VPMS.
- Create requirement documents for third party developers to get API, data extract files and other custom requirements built in the new practice management system.
- Manage offshore developers to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Responsible for testing any custom development before presenting to business users.
- As a part of system migration testing verify system connectivity with devices like printers, xray and other lab machines.
- Utilize Github for version control and Jenkins for continuous integration
- As a part of web development, c reated Typescript reusable components and services to interact with APIs, Web Services using JSON, AJAX and XML
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular components, models, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Extensively used bootstrap grid and media queries to achieve responsive web design(RWD).
- Wrote services in Angular2 to retrieve user data from a middleware system using Http service.
- Have published an android app on Google Playstore - PopularMovies
- Developed a few android and web apps using Android SDK from scratch and hosted it on github
- Also pursued nano-degree (Course co-created by Google) in Android development and Web development.
- Developed an interactive shell script to count lines of code submitted for any particular release(in Perforce).
- Extensively used regular expressions(REGEX) and wildcard notations in UNIX.
- Write SQL queries to extract data from legacy system and load it into our data warehouse.
- Write stored procedures and functions as per logic to standardize data.
- Write code for data cleansing as per business logic.
- Write code in Java to call our data vendor’s Rest API and consume data in JSON/XML format.
- Create triggers for automating email notifications.
- Investigate and resolve production issues.
- Analyzed user problems, including automated and manual business processes and identified, researched, investigated, defined and documented business processes.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using UML.
- Develop test conditions and expected results and set up test environment based on the application requirements.
- Wrote SQL queries on a daily basis to assist business and IT in better understanding of business requirements.
- Created Business Rules Spread Sheet (BRS) as needed and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to track the requirements and link it to the test cases.
- Developed User Accepting Testing (UAT) plans and test cases based on the business requirements.
- Defect tracking and management using QC
- Publish validated data to AC Connect which was our data mart for downstream applications to pull the data.
- Wrote UNIX Shell Scripts and scheduled them in AUTOSYS for automatic execution at specific timings.
- Report daily progress to client and other stakeholders
- Mentor and train junior team members and new joinees.
- Bachelors in Computer Science from Maharshi Dayanand University