- An accomplished IT analyst, change agent and project manager with a strong background in complex, high - volume and revenue business operations. Excel in liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on time, on budget, and on spec project completions. Merge customer and user with business requirements, budgetary restrictions, and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables to the satisfaction of customers and project stakeholders. In the process of completing a Masters Degree in Project Management. Will be receptive to opportunities to function as an analyst and developer role as I transition to project management.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Crafted test cases and test scenarios for assigned applications. Provided feedback to management about software design accuracy.
- Developed, tested, corrected, and deployed new and existing software using Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Managed IT documentation, new development requests, application maintenance, and production incidents through JIRA workflow process. Tracked time, defect management and submitted application development Level of Effort estimates.
- Consistently met IT Service Level Agreements SLA of 75% and above.
- Upgraded and reconfigured projects to the newest software version to comply with security settings. Ensured sensitive data is encrypted and securely stored.
- Leaded software development of new Interactive Voice Response payment application for Scholastic client to enable callers make payments for books, catalogues and various orders. Developed and deployed project on time to client satisfaction.
- Analyzed data, call logs, call traces, and Visio designs to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Improved customer experience by researching root causes and technical difficulties based on call monitoring. Maintained agent performance scores of greater than 80% through the resolution of all major issues.
- Championed an initiative aimed at automating 25% of departmental management reporting processes. Shared reports with project stakeholders and senior management during decision-making meetings.
- Oversaw all quality related objectives and requirements for the entire call center. Strictly enforced quality control standards and raised customer satisfaction.
- Provided office support by performing other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Completely re-furnished and rehabilitated 4 mockup townhouses, 8 apartments and 3 high-profile villas. Increased stakeholder satisfaction by finishing these projects 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
- Created scope statement, work breakdown structure, schedule management plan, and project schedule in Microsoft Project.
- Tendered estimates of time and costs involved, coordinated teams and adjusted as necessary budget, time and resources to meet company objectives and client satisfaction.
- Collaborated with creative director and managing partner to create all estimated costs including project’s time, billing, and furnishing estimates.
- Forecasted and tracked all billable hours by person; reported regularly to managing partner on project variances and ensured team spent time accurately on projects.
- Planned, organized, and directed activities on the job site according to project plan.
- Oversaw scheduling of all deliveries and installations to project site based on timeline deliverables.
- Conducted weekly meetings with designers to review updates to schedule and auto CAD floor plans.
- Determined labor requirements and dispatched workers to construction sites.
- Prepared contracts and negotiated revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- With a team, drastically reduced company downtime during off-peak business hours, the overall number of Red Prairie specific events from 60 to less than 20 per week.
- Designed and documented processes and the integration with warehouse management system, created user stories and defied needs and recommended solutions to deliver value to project stakeholders.
- Elicited requirements about WMS processes and procedures in preparation for system upgrades.
- Created different Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), policies and workflows.
- Configured items for 11 Red Prairie distribution centers with full access to all business critical systems.
- Configured, tested and stabilized with a team, 5 SAP WM plants.
- Ensured all critical financial and operational business transactions were functional in Red Prairie and SAP systems, contributing to increased functionality of both systems by 10%.
- Validated technical design documents created by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Assisted end-user in performing User Acceptance Testing and performed testing of the end result files created by the development team to verify whether all the user requirements were catered by the development team.
- Performed Gap analysis on selected WMS transactions between both systems.
- Designed the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to trace the relationship between business and functional requirements to test cases and achievement metrics on an ongoing basis for keeping the project team informed on the progress report of the project.
- Managed incidents and application design requests through Remedy and Clarify.