Project Management: Cross - functional, multi-region, large scale operational projects. Proficient with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Business Analysis: Compiles business requirement documents, functional design documents, test cases for system enhancements and projects. Participates in the overall quote to cash process. Applies ITIL methodology in processes/documents.
Release Management: UAT management for Siebel, Remedy, and Network Operations software releases.
Training: Technical training development and delivery.
Management: Candidate interviews, new hire onboarding, leadership and delegation, peer mentoring and coaching, performance analysis and feedback.
Workshops: Conducts various sizes of workshops to identify issues and find resolutions.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Global Process Analyst
- Drives cross regional alignment of business requirements and identifies optimal solutions by working with regional business teams and IT;
- Ensures multiple projects and enhancements are reviewed, executed and tested on time, and to customer specifications;
- Leads cross functional effort for major and minor system releases of system and functional enhancements;
- Facilitates workshops to identify business needs and IT solutions; Drives progress and resolution for follow up items;
- Reviews/compiles process documents, flowcharts and work instructions to analyze and identify gaps in operational processes; drives to identify solutions in process and/or system functionalities
- Drafts/reviews operational policies relating to team/department, and applies best practices such as ITSM/ITIL concepts in the policies.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Designed, monitored and adjusted supply plans to achieve quarterly targets;
- Managed and reconciled long-term and short-term demand/supply plans;
- Documented current planning/buying activities and identified improvement areas;
- Collaborated with regional and international DCs and OEM teams to execute supply plans;
- Worked closely with other functional areas to develop supply chains for new and existing products;
- Managed global system product transitions to minimize excess and obsolete material;
- Coordinated activities globally to prevent material shortages and react quickly to material shortages.
Senior Manager, Retail Operations
- Led cross-functional efforts in digital process alignment, returns, warehouse capacity control, and Open-to-Buy;
- Led in-season and off-season inventory management efforts to maximize revenue while minimizing inventory risk;
- Compiled comprehensive allocation playbook and trained internal staff and wholesale partners on the basics of allocation;
- Analyzed and reviewed forecast accuracy, inventory flow, projected sales volume and discount plans;
- Worked closely with Order Management to monitor inventory arrival status, executed inventory release and returns activities.
Senior Program Manager
- Led major SAP system upgrade/process improvement project for Greater China;
- Executed and managed short lead-time replenishment project to support global quick-turn initiative;
- Initiated, developed and executed multiple process improvement efforts in demand submission enhancement, business intelligence and inventory management;
- Supported cross-functional effort to improve 3PL and factory lead-time;
- Led the training and development initiative for the entire planning team (60+ people);
- Applied the Agile method throughout the project lifecycle.
Senior Supply Chain Manager, OEM Supply Chain
- Ensured all 14 OEM accounts had thorough understanding of project timelines and deliverables;
- Ensured timely on-target completion of each project milestone;
Notebook Supply Chain Manager
- Led efforts for 9 ODM sites in China to deliver reporting on inventory status and supplier commitments;
- Translated Confidential business requirements to ODMs in both language and business process aspects.
- Managed a team of six to support the Global Buyer Planner team on data entry and metrics reporting;
- Trained over 160 internal procurement staff and 70 suppliers in Asia, North America and Europe;
- Improved supplier commitment performance by 34%. Improved Global Buyer Planner’s performance on collaboration management by 80%.
- Led negotiations with cross-functional team to achieve $400K cost savings on project consulting fees;
- Worked with commodity managers and suppliers to achieve $1.9 million annual savings over pricing dis-parity;
- Supported various applications for supplier allocation, cost management and business intelligence.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Senior Systems Analyst
- Managed various projects on software version upgrade, process automation and systems enhancement; Drafted project documents and conducted meetings to monitor progress and ensure project completion;
- Supported major in-house investment application, coordinated with vendor and IT services to ensure valid data delivery, provided user trainings and developed feature enhancements;
- Evaluated current IT controls and identified internal compliance deficiencies;
- Collaborated with IT staff and external auditors to resolve deficiencies and ensure full compliance of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations;
- Supported major accounting application and several smaller web and desktop applications, including system trouble shooting, data extraction automation, system backup and user access control.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Senior Analyst, Supply Process Design and Analysis
- Negotiated contract terms with software and hardware vendors. Identified cost saving opportunities and assisted suppliers to achieve those savings;
- Identified problems and limitations in current processes/procedures; gathered user input to help develop short and long-term solutions;
- Analyzed current processes to redesign and streamline data flow in cross-functional applications;