- Well experienced HRIS analyst with testing experience and demonstrated history in working for various clients. Handled testing between Workday/SAP/ADP. Knowledge of workday configurations relating to Security, Organization creation, Recruiting and Business Process. Excellent Customer Service, Project Management, and Training skills. Knowledge in project management life cycle and analytical skills. Simultaneously taking a course in workday integration to have a better understanding of the process.
Workday/SAP HRIS Analyst
- Participated in Confidential global workday implementation from existing legacy system.
- Gather requirements, implement, test, deploy and support functionalities within workday HCM, Recruiting, advance comp and Talent management, and Security..
- Performing end to end testing relating to compensation, Business Process in HCM
- Create and maintain restricted and unrestricted role - based security group and domain security models based on current and future needs of the organization and making sure all security levels are as per the country.
- Configured Org set up, business process, recruiting and Job profile
- Support workday implementation by handling day to day workday issues and testing between SAP and Workday migration.
- Development and maintenance of standard reports, advanced reports and custom reports in workday for various stake holders and customer needs.
- Worked with internal and external vendors to coordinate the integration between benefits with existing system and SAP.
- Performing various audits in the system to maintain system integrity.
- Good knowledge of HR business process relating to creating job requisition, hiring, termination of employee records
- Running and maintaining scripts and testing documents in relation to Workday / SAP integration.
- Experience in using ticketing management tool to take care of the cases and resolve it on time.
- Assist the supervisor/manager with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies. Teamwork and Individual Development
- Document as is business process and to be business process using tools like Axure and MS Visio
- Experience in gathering business requirement and transforming into function requirement.
- Lead workday 33 testing for all integrations and testing new features and functionalities.
- Conducted function, regressing and coordinating user. Acceptance testing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ale to work as team.
- Prepare Job aids for the end user for their better understanding of workday features.
- Assist the supervisor/manager with day-to-day task planning and special projects.
- Excellent intrapersonal skill and communication and ability to work as an individual or part of a team member with minimum amount of supervision.
- Strong HR and payroll knowledge and able to understand the functionalities better
- Functional knowledge of HR process and implementation relating to various payroll operations and administration
- Worked with functional team to understand their business requirement and executing it with proper test cases and documentation
- Writing test cases and running test scripts and documenting the results
- Conducting different levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance.
- Experience in SDLC using Agile and Waterfall
- Develop requirements and testing specifications for business enhancements
- Testing SAP and Workday HR integrations between the systems and ensuring data accuracy
- Experience in using ADP and Paychex payroll software in addition to ADP workforce.
- Excellent team management skills. Managed a team of 3 people relating to testing and implementation of projects
- Delivery of exceptional client service covering payroll services
- Provide HRIS support to HR, Finance and Payroll for end users
- Provides deliverables within the specified time with accuracy.
- Perform and supervise all year-end activities
- Conduct UAT and get UAT sign off
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC process
- Supported various HR modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Finance and Recruiting.
- Essential part of teams charged with the design & implementation of previous Payroll system
- Created Custom reports, Standard reports and advance report in workday and deliver it to end users.
- Strong payroll knowledge including processing, payroll tax and timekeeping. Also making sure the payroll is in SOX compliance.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local laws relating to payroll taxes.
- Provide day to day support to HR and Payroll regarding the implementation of new process.
- Prepares salary and benefit information for annual tax return (Form 990) and schedules required by auditors for the year-end audit.
- Reconciles all payroll G/L accounts timely and accurately
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Compiles with Federal, State and local legal requirements by studying it, enforcing adherence, filing reports and advising management.
- Entering payroll data into the system and making changes in employee details as necessary
- Setting up a new tax system in the payroll system and registering with the state for withholding and unemployment.
- Support all internal and external audit relating to payroll
- Uphold Strong internal control as required by Sarbanes Oxley by designing and maintaining corrective actions as necessary.
- Excellent software skills with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, H & V Lookups) and ADP
- Articulate/ communicate in a manner which is understood by clients / end-users.
- Connect with the customer & provide the highest level of satisfaction to the customer.
- Handling & processing multiline invoices, rectifying errors in vendor master, interacting with buyers/vendors for resolving simple exceptions, adjusting (self) debit notes/vendor credit notes against open invoices, creating vendor account statements.
- Manage Payroll M&A activities as they relate to the integration into Cognizant systems. Coordinate with all stakeholders and integration teams.
- Create and maintain project plans for multiple concurrent projects.
- Expert personal computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Develop end-user documentation and training materials.
- Deliver end-user training.
HR Analyst/Client service representative
- Ensuring new hires paperwork is completed, maintaining up to date records of employee details.
- Employees first point of contact for all enquiries.
- Coordinating training and new hire orientation
- Keeping track of employees sick and vacation leave details
- Preparing training manual for the end users and go over the materials
- Act as a liaison between the clients and the IT team and transfer the client requirement in form of a functional requirement
- Involved in testing and helping in implementation of new enhancement as requested by the clients
- Analyzing financial statement of various companies and checking their debt service coverage ratio
- Provide recommendation to the clients relating to their financial condition
- Underwritten various loans by reconciling and analyzing their financial statement.
- Implemented new features in analyzing the financial statements to reduce the errors
- Compiled a training manual and provided end user training
SAP, Workday, ADP,, HPALM, Time Management, MS Visio, Axure, Jira, Salesforce, Payroll Tax, Microsoft Outlook / Word / Excel, Pivot table, V look up