- IT professional with over 8+ years of experience working as a Project Management Consultant. Possess effective Communication, analytical and problem - solving skills with Creative Implementation Techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC with different methodologies, such as SDLC, Waterfall, Scrum, and Scrum-Waterfall Hybrid, Kanban, Lean
- Expertise in Business Process Re-engineering focusing mainly on Requirements gathering, Documentation, Statistical and Data Analysis, and Test Planning and Execution.
- Proficient in Design and review of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Business document, Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and testing documents Context Diagrams, Current- and Future-State Process Models, Performance Indicators(KPIs).
- Proficient in Risk Management planning which includes Risk Identification, Assessment, Risk Analysis, Reporting, and Risk response/monitor/ control.
- Instrumental in clarifying business requirements, experienced in performing Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Document analysis
- Excellent facilitation skills in conducting walkthroughs, surveys, questionnaires, one-on-one interview sessions, groups’ sessions, prototyping, brainstorming, JAD and JAR sessions and Focus Groups
- Thorough understanding of preparation and use of Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Process Diagram, Activity Chart, Use Case Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Data Flow Diagram and ER Diagram.
- Experienced in creating Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Scenarios, Test cases, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), User acceptance Testing (UAT), and familiar with functional testing, compliance tensing, performance testing and Regression testing.
- Designed and implemented SQL queries using joins, unions, outer joins, group by and aggregate functions to extract data from different databases (Oracle, SQL Server) for timely reporting and Validation.
- Extensive knowledge in Data Warehousing architecture, implementation approaches, schemas and dimensional modeling, seasoned in creating Data Models, such as Conceptual model and Logical model.
- Skilled in Bug Reporting based on Severity and Priority
- Proficient in creating Wireframes and Mockups using MS Visio and Balsamiq
- Performed project planning and scoping activities to achieve client goals within the expected timelines.
- Comprehensive understanding in UX/UI and User Centric Design
- Managed Ad-Words accounts for small-businesses who advertised on Google by creating Keyword lists relevant to their business scope.
- Extensively used Pivot tables and charts in excel.
- Implemented efficient Costs Calculation Methodology for small-business’ online advertising by determining the Bidding strategies and organization goals.
- Knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Understanding of top domains like Healthcare, Insurance (P&C), E-commerce, IT and Supply chain.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Windows 2010/2016, UNIX
SharePoint: SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013
Languages: PL/SQL, XML, UML, C, C#, CSS
Designing and Modeling: MS Visio, Balsamiq, BPMN, UML, Google Slides.
Requirements Management: Sparx-Enterprise Architect (EA), Team Foundation Server (TFS), JIRA
Methodologies: System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), WaterfallAgile (Scrum, SAFe), Scrum-Waterfall Hybrid, Kanban, LEAN
Data bases and Data Warehousing: MS-Access, SQL Server 2005 & 2008, MYSQLDatamining, Data Modeling, Data Mapping, Data Marts, OLTP, OLAP, Data Mining, Slicing/Dicing, Roll Up/Drill Down
Microsoft Office: MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint 2003/07
BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST/PMO LEAD
- Involved in Scope Management Plan that described Project Management and Control
- Designed a Communications Management Plan that defined the most efficient and effective communication for each stakeholder group by determining Success Factors such as Awareness, Timelines, Content, Context and Format.
- Worked with stakeholders and PMO to construct UAT plan and change requests throughout the project
- Hosted formal presentations with external audiences, printed material and interviewed with electronic, print or internet media.
- Addressed stakeholder concerns from initial months of the Project Execution phase and established open communication, demonstrated trust in employees by sharing relevant information as soon as it is known.
- Good understanding on generating Work Performance Reports and Status of current activities relative to what was planned,
- Focused and prioritized improvement opportunities, lower costs and shorter cycle time through effective use of resources
- Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner
- Worked with the project manager for planning and organizing the project activities, and in communicating with other business center mangers and stakeholders of the project.
- Coordinated with offshore team to provide functional input and acted as a project manager to give timely updates to stake holders
- Internally developed documents that conformed to the Project’s Document Management procedures.
- Worked with QA team in developing test strategy. Facilitated User Acceptance and Performance Testing.
- Created issues in JIRA for bugs during testing and reported them to the management. Conducted User Acceptance Testing before deployment in production environment. Documented the overall process and created user manuals
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule
- Extensively create user manuals and trained end users before system implementation
Environment: Agile/ Scrum, HTML, XML, Enterprise Data Warehouse, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, SQL, UI, UAT, Windows.
BUSINESS ANALYST / PMO LEAD
- Generated flow path and carton pack configuration decisions to be reflected in the CMA (Inventory Role) as is in Item Attributing (Merchant Role)
- Good understanding on managing Execution of the placement process.
- Established a common vocabulary related to Requirements using Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA).
- Communicated the Elicitation, Documentation, Validation and Tracking Processes of the requirements to the level of detail necessary to ensure quality requirements
- Outlined the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders involved in the Requirements Process
- Captured Identified, Implemented, and Traced and updated the requirements throughout the Process Flow.
- Led various daily, weekly and ad-hoc meetings with customers and other parties (Scrum, Build and Sprint Planning) Heavily involved in release management activities and interacting with the client on daily basis
- Prepared and submitted Sprint & Build Plans for client’s approval
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Workflow diagrams, Process Flow diagrams using MS Visio and PowerPoint Mockup
- Addressed the management of all requirement definition types: Business Requirements, Stakeholder (User) Requirements, and Solution (Software) Requirements (Functional/ Non-functional) and Transition Requirements.
- Defined the Change Control Processes and facilitated meetings for Change Request Submission, Review, Analysis and Disposition activities.
- Wrote SQL queries to help developers have a better understanding of where exactly the change is required in the database.
- Experienced in Writing Test Cases in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Environment: MS Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel, Visio, Jira, Confluence, Tableau, Word, SharePoint, HTML, ASP.net, CSS, Java Script and J2EE.
- Developed negotiating strategies by coordinating prospect’s goals and requirements with company objectives and procedures.
- Coordinated and implemented sales strategies for small businesses’ online marketing
- Strategically Organized new business trends to develop New Services, Products, and Distribution of Channels.
- Managed Ad-Words Account Performance of businesses enrolled.
- Analyzed detailed data including Cost Per Click (CPC), Impressions, Click Through Rate (CTR) and Conversions to reach target Cost Per Action (CPA) levels, thus increase Return on Investment (ROI).
- Created, Implemented, Tracked, Analyzed and Optimized Paid Search Campaigns.
- Developed, recommended and executed proposal for a client & campaign strategy implementation.
- Analyzed the networks that work well and focus on them to improve the performance, also exclusions to remove any irrelevant websites and topics.
- Responsible for keyword research.
- Creating, Compelling Ad copy, using Google Ad-Words editor, changing Keyword Match types, adding Negative keywords and optimizing for good performance.
- Employed social media strategies to promote companies' products and services
- Conceptualized and implemented companies' social media strategy
- Developed Brand awareness and composed online content
- Managed Face book, Twitter, Pinterest and blog accounts
- Designed, Created and Managed web-based Ad campaigns
- Lead corporate rebranding on all social platforms, sales material and internal marketing and sales materials
- Developed and edited; creative briefs and business cases, editorials, email marketing, blogging, postings, industry white papers, and corporate line card
- Managed corporate e-Marketing campaigns resulting in a 70% increase of sales year over year.
- Corporate Trainer on Sales and Social Media platforms.
- Collaborated with New and existing Advertising Agencies, authorized partners in industry research, and marketing campaigns