- Over 8+ years of experience in Information technology with knowledge in complete Software development life cycle products involving Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support for various CRM and ERP applications and software development.
- Displayed strong collaborative leadership coupled with technical expertise focusing on analyzing complex business problems with appropriate solutions for business needs and management requirements.
- Lead Project Management role’s for development of system implementations including analysis, design, development, data conversions, testing and documentation.
- Provided effective prioritization, time management, communication and organizational abilities.
- Lead controller for various applicable system maintenance tables for related codes, calculations and workflow updates.
- Analyzed and documented Use cases, Sequence & Activity diagrams, Business flow Diagrams and ensured compliance of rules and regulation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to easily adapt to environmental and organizational change, work in a fast pace environment and execute results with accuracy.
- Front - runner and team player, committed to providing quality deliverables with strong analytical and technical skills.
BI Tools: MS Visio 2013, MS Powerpoint, MS Project, Tableau 8.0 (Desktop, Read, Server), BusinessObjects XI R4.1 (CMC, CCM, CMS, Designer, BI Launch Pad, Import Wizard), OBIEE 11g ( BI Answers, Interactive Dashboards)
RDBMS: GreenPlum PPM, ORACLE 11i/10i, SQL Server 7.0/2000, DB2 UDB
Front End Tools: SQL* Plus, TOAD
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Webi(Launch Pad), Oracle Reports, Microstrategy Reporting
Languages: C/C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, UML, XML, HTML
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Created detailed project plan using MS Project for Access Control Application Rollout.
- Daily communication to senior management regarding project status through spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Conducted various workshops with end user’s to elicit requirements.
- Engage and managed multiple portfolios with various stakeholders in prioritizing requirements.
- Managed multiple infrastructure projects while conforming to priorities, demand and timeline changes through analytical and problem - solving capabilities.
- Lead support vendors in context of project by managing compliance of vendor SOW.
- Used MS Visio to design technology and process solutions for current and future processes.
- Working with various SME across all regions in performing gap analysis on multiple source systems.
- Created and prepared end user adoption guides for different work streams.
- Maintained issue logs and facilitated issue resolutions as well as addressing risks and project challenges.
- Organized meetings to elicit customer agreement on solutions. Documented possible outcomes with mock ups and wireframes.
- Used Quality Center (QTP) to create Reports for tracking and Analyzing processes.
Confidential, Long Island City, New York
Business Analyst/Project Management
- Worked with SME to gather requirements and convert them into user report needs.
- Developed project plans through engagement life cycles. Ensured project was delivered on time, within budget and met customer business and technical requirements.
- Monitor and tracked progress against milestones, deadlines and budget. Report on these items to key internal and external project stakeholders within Wealth Management.
- Created complex queries for report syntax using Oracle Database SQL.
- Scheduled and Distributed reports for various senior managers by using InfoView & Tableau.
- Worked in Tableau to design and deploy dashboard affects to highlight graphical figures.
- Created wire frames & mock-ups for business users for Wealth Management FRD.
- Prepared requirements traceability Matrix for IT in developing Ad-hoc reports.
- Modified existing syntax for user need changes resulting in optimum productivity.
- Performed functional test case execution and functional test coverage using Quality Center.
- Conducted UAT testing with Business user’s for deployment of PROD data.
- Created Test cases to allow user friendly confidence by providing UAT walk through
Environment: Oracle/SQL Server 3.2/ 3.1 Business Objects Enterprise, Tableau 8.0
Confidential, Albany, New York
- Migrated State mandated documentation across all platforms to ensure consumer compliance.
- Developed Project plans and mapped them back to requirements for traceability reporting.
- Analyzed the testing results and traceability reports to develop checklists and evaluate production readiness.
- Initiated JAD session for prototyping BI reports for high level management users.
- Experienced in Tableau environment for report design and dashboards using various calculations, parameters and reporting objects.
- Worked in Tableau to design and deploy data visualizations affects to highlight report data.
- Working with Transactional Database to capture important elements for specific data request.
- Create and migrated data modules and data cubes to help organize environment for future Data Warehouse formation.
- Gathered requirements for data extracts and reports from functional partners. Translates those requirements into technical designs/solutions.
- Designed materials for several databases and conducted comprehensive using JAD sessions.
Environment: MS Project/MS Visio/ Web Intelligence 3.1/ DB2 and Oracle, Tableau 8.0
Confidential, Washington, DC
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Served as a member of the project team that supports application development and architecture using Business Objects.
- Produced business, functional and non-functional requirements documentation for projects that involved the integration of complex enterprise systems.
- Provided Test cases for the developer to create standardized Crystal reports.
- Integrated CASE tools into JAD workshops to improve productivity for data models.
- Coordinated off-site workshop logistics for Accounting team to improve quality of user participation.
- Work with business areas to define report and data requirements.
- Managed the creation, documentation and publication of technology/tool enterprise standards and methods and ensured it reflected project plans.
- Created Xcelsius dashboards to reflect User Adoption Metrics and maintained those dashboards to monitor key performance indicators for projects and operational activities.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
Business System Analyst
- Responsible for the analysis, solutions design, development, testing, implementation, configuration and support of the SAP Business Intelligence environment and User Interface.
- Worked as a Analyst to document all user needs and provided a demo for projected output.
- Design and administered the reporting metadata and constructed/distribute complex reports.
- Began efforts to migrate from 3.1 to 4.0 using various BO tools including import wizard. Converting a few reports manually due to improper structure.
- Managed the creation, documentation and publication of enterprise standards and methods.
- Contributed to the development of the bank’s goals and objectives by employing knowledge of bank reporting-analysis practices and applications.
- Represented the bank on principal projects and performance in project leadership role.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Sys tems Analyst
- Interacted with Business Users and developers to gather and document the Requirements and translate these to Technical specifications for designing Universes.
- Wrote and maintained Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirements Documents (FRD) defining new systems operations for the project involving securities and trades.
- Created WebI Reports (6.0) with multiple variables at report level to get % Average, created User Defined Variables on report site upon user’s requests.
- Created Use Cases using UML for Stocks and trades to explain projected outcome.
- Recorded project changes on a weekly basis using change data to update the project plan and provide up-to-date information for project status reporting using MS Visual Source Safe
- Tuning of Reports by validating SQL against database and troubleshoot reports that are not providing accurate data due to custom SQL codes.
- Running data extracts for users using SQL developer on weekly basis. Creating custom SQL to provide detailed results.
- Created a Detail Analysis Report for Auditing Purposes in Webi. Auditing Statistics were analyzed to check user interaction and login in specific time slot.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Objects Developer/ Administrator
- Lead efforts to migrate 3 environments from XIR2 architecture to XI 3.1 using Import Wizard.
- Full lifecycle BI project implementation from user and internal requirements gathering to reporting and project implementation in a SAP BW and SAP BO technical environment
- Utilized agile project management methodology to execute all aspects of deployment.
- Worked with business users to identify additional report requirements and document client requirements.
- Created universes and reports in Business Objects XIR2 and eventually XI 3.1.
- Created Aliases and Contexts for resolving Loops and checked the Integrity of the Universe.
- Developed and Deployed Complex Reports in Full client and thin client (Web Intelligence).
- Worked extensively with major functionalities like breaks, alerter, filters, prompts and drill filters.
- Gathered requirements from the end users and created new objects in the migrated Universes at user request for their enhanced reporting requirements.
- Work closely with Business Analyst team to replace the existing legacy system reports, creating detailed templates for users needs and educate them to utilize the canned report for business requirements.
- Prepared project plans, project milestones and status reports for PMO and identified potential project risks/issues.