A detailed Information Security Analyst and Confidential veteran with excellent business and interpersonal skills. A team player, able to establish a good rapport with members of diverse groups, promote teamwork and continuous self - improvement. My goal is to be an asset to a company on the cutting edge of technologies. I look forward to working diligently towards the company objectives, where my knowledge, skills, and experience are continuously utilized and challenged.
- Confident and determined to pull through in a fast-paced environment to meet up with the organizational needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill, ability to relate well with people in all platforms.
- Paying total attention to details, troubleshooting with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work smart etiquette, figuring out the quickest solution to issues at the nick of time.
Operating Systems: Linux, Microsoft Windows NT/2010
Routing Protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
Network Tools/Management: AppDynamics, Zabbix, ELK Stack Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, SolarWinds, Webex Teams etc.
Applications: Active Directory, Office 365
Network Devices: Cisco routers 3600, 4000
Ticketing: Jira/Service Desk, Remedy, NetSuite, Confluence etc.
Switching: STP, VLANs, VTP, NTP, DHCP,
Remote access: GlobalProtect, Cisco AnyConnect
Security Tools: AWN CyberSOC Portal, Nessus, Zenmap, WireShark, VirusTotal, PaloAlto Traps, PhishAlarm, Confidential Trust, VI Monitor, etc.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Analyze evidence of suspicious behavior, identify and report events occurred within the enterprise network.
- Involve in monitoring security sensors and review Firewall logs, Wireless logs, dpids1& 2, azids, rvids1 & 2 and gtids1 to identify intrusions.
- Performing vulnerability scans using Nessus, Nmap to detect potential risks on a single or multiple assets across the enterprise network.
- Participate in patching Windows and Linux Servers in DR, Production and Staging environment.
- Familiar with the NIST publication: FIPS 199, SP rev1,
- Develop, review and evaluate System Security Plan.
- Verifying system alerts and involve in reviewing D Confidential watch S2 security report.
- Document and track security issues using an enterprise ticketing tool.
- Develop dashboards and reports to identify potential threats, suspicious activity, malware, etc.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Information Security Analyst
- Served as an Information Security Analyst, effectively monitored security events across the enterprisereviewed security reports and logs to detect anomalous activity.
- Managed Nessus scanning for vulnerabilities, reporting and remediation.
- Analyzed network traffic, IDS/IPS events, packet capture and Firewall logs
- Developed, reviewed and evaluated System Security Plan.
- Experienced in systems classification and categorization using RMF processes to ensure system confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA).
- Assigned to new hires, and employees and ensured all employees met their requirement by the specified deadline.
- Reviewed security logs to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and identifies potential anomalies.
Confidential, Fort Meade, MD
Associate Network Engineer
- Served as an Associate Network Engineer, troubleshoot and resolved client’s LAN network problem at client’s sites.
- Assisted in configuring and troubleshooting enterprise network protocols.
- Troubleshoot application reliability, Memory utilization, Processor utilization, Time out of sync, Free disk spaceAPI call failed and performance issues.
- Assisted in the installation, configuration and maintenance of Layer2/3 network devices such as Cisco Router 3800, 3900, C Confidential lyst Switches C3750.
- Troubleshoot Cisco network devices, routers and switches and other network related hardware.
- Configured various Dynamic Routing Protocols (RIPV2, EIGRP, and OSPF) on various series of Layer3 network devices.
- Edited scripts for job scheduling.