Experienced IT Analyst with 5+ years of experience in technical analysis, software support and customer engagement. I am skilled as a Certified Scrum Product Owner, Certified Scrum Master, ITILv3 foundations practitioner, IBM SOA Associate, AWS Solutions Architect Associate. I can lead product - oriented teams and can bridge UI/UX, Technical and Business stakeholders through effective and empathetic stakeholder management, deep analytical and creative skills.
- Product Support
- Excel -Data Analysis
- AWS Cloud Computing
- Customer Support
- Azure Dev Ops
- Agile Methodologies
- Balsamiq Wireframes
- Relational Databases
- NIST RMF
Microsoft Excel, Oracle 12c, SQL Developer, Salesforce, Splunk, Confluence, JIRA, SOAP-UI, GUIs, Webservices
Confidential, Washington, DC
Agile Business Analyst
- Participated in Agile ceremonies including daily scrums, demos, retros, grooming and planning sessions.
- Groomed and Refined the Product Backlog and created epics, features, and user stories using Azure Dev Ops.
- Facilitated Business representatives to articulate business value of features and prioritized development items.
- Created business process management flowcharts in MS Visio to define workflow process.
Technical Environment: Azure Dev Ops, Agile Scrum methodology, Webservices, Grants.gov, Justice Grants Management System, SOAP UI, Visio.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Technical Business Analyst
- Organized Agile user stories, tracked Kanban boards, implemented software releases and created JIRA Dashboards.
- Deployed web application data hierarchy updates to data warehouse using python scripts, GitHub, Circle CI.
- Documented Technical Debt items and drafted Business Requirements Definition Document on Confluence.
Technical Environment: JIRA, Confluence, Vibrent Program Builder Tool, UI design, Web and Mobile Apps, Python, GitHub.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Senior Product Support Analyst
- Provided business analysis, product and customer support for API and Analytics based software products that generated over 500 MM dollar revenues.
- Tracked and resolved software defects, implementer issues, connectivity issues, onboarding tickets within set SLAs using JIRA, Salesforce, Splunk, Oracle 12c.
- Delivered monthly metrics-based SLA reports using OBIEE and Splunk queries for Ultraviolet Digital Locker API’s.
- Created data deployment runbooks for application refreshes and user acceptance testing for MarketShare Strategy Application.
- Deployed data analytics modules via Jenkins interface for MarketShare Strategy platform.
- Modeled analytics-based investment optimization scenarios for MarketShare Strategy platform.
- Created Digital Certs from CSR’s and configured SAML metadata properties using node provisioning tool for Ultraviolet API’s.
Technical Environment: Oracle 12c, SQL Developer, Salesforce, SOAP webservices, Splunk, JIRA, Confluence.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VA
Mobile Application Analyst
- Provided business analysis, testing and documentation support for State Department mobile application projects.
- Created Functional Design Documents to demonstrate design specifications for State Dept. inventory tracking mobile apps.
Technical Environment: Apple iOS Mobile Applications, Department of State ILMS, MS Office.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Provided business analysis, testing and documentation support by configuring software.
- Implemented webservice testing and reporting solution using batch files, SOAP-UI test cases and Mule ESB email component.
Technical Environment: Mule ESB, SOAP-UI, Windows Batch Files, MS Visio, SOAP webservices, SonarQube.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
IBM Business Process Management Analyst
- Worked with Integration Architects and designed, developed, deployed and tested PDF Portfolio automation, QR Coding and digital signing webservices that utilized façade-import-export webservice pattern, BPEL error handling components, API integrations, Hardware Security Module authentication models.
Technical Environment: IBM WebSphere 7.x, IBM Integration Designer 184.108.40.206, IBM Process Designer 220.127.116.11, Oracle 10g DB, SOAP webservices, IBM-AIX, PL/SQL.